Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
knigh RP idea Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:19 pm
"Seems she's hurt...go heal here Logen," he said without expression.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:21 pm
"Do not touch me!! Please, say my name and my fathers name before you do...Otherwise I cannot trust you"
She leaned against a tree.  

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:47 pm
Krusadin
"Logen..." said Elizas voice. She came out from a bush, holding a hankerchief on her neck. It was red.

*logen at once recogniced the voice and said in a pure voice while touching eliza's hand:*

"Fherrgoralsh"

*and the blood on her hancerchief vanished as it went intoo her body again she said*

"you are Eliza and your father i dont know becouse i didnt know becouse you didnt tell me anything about him else than that he was the heir of illumi, i hope you trust me,"

*she created the same butterfly that had made the creature exposed to the pain, and it sat upon eliza's head and it glowed bluely and a feeling so good throughout eliza's body, the feeling felt like Purity and happyness*

[dont really know his name ><]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:50 pm
(Eliza said that she was the heir of Illumi, she said it to Cordire and Logen)
Eliza shivered under her touch but was calmed after she saw her healing spell. She straightened up and looked into her eyes.
"We better get moving. The thing that attacked us has many friends"  

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:05 pm
*Logen touched her hand, and felt her life force still strong in her, and she sighed with glee*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:16 pm
Eliza grabbed Logens and Cordires hands, a little more roughly than she intended and pulled them with her.
They reached an area with no trees in it and where the fog was almost gone. It had a dark, large stone in the center of it and nothing else besides grass. Eliza looked at the stone with respect.
"We are safe here. That stone absorbs all magic used and therefore repells most of the demons. We can stop here for a while and make a fire"  

Krusadin

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:44 pm
"OKay, sounds good to me," he said, barelyl paying attention to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:46 pm
Krusadin
Eliza grabbed Logens and Cordires hands, a little more roughly than she intended and pulled them with her.
They reached an area with no trees in it and where the fog was almost gone. It had a dark, large stone in the center of it and nothing else besides grass. Eliza looked at the stone with respect.
"We are safe here. That stone absorbs all magic used and therefore repells most of the demons. We can stop here for a while and make a fire"

*Logen sat down and the trees around her started cuddeling her, though it wasnt noticable for the rest of them becouse this happened with her soul not in the world that was visible*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:47 pm
"Uhm...Does anyone have matches?" Eliza said and blushed almost unnoticeably "All my stuff was left in the inn..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:51 pm
Krusadin
"Uhm...Does anyone have matches?" Eliza said and blushed almost unnoticeably "All my stuff was left in the inn..."

*Logen smiled while the trees cuddled her soul and she said*

"khorres"

*And she blew at her hands, fire errupting from them and going around Eliza and hit the place the fire was requested*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:54 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Krusadin

"khorres"

*And she blew at her hands, fire errupting from them and going around Eliza and hit the place the fire was requested*

The spell fades away in few seconds. Eliza sighs.
"I told you that this place repels magic"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:58 pm
(I'm going to go now)  

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:59 pm
Krusadin
Wacram Glaziuz
Krusadin

"khorres"

The spell fades away in few seconds. Eliza sighs.
"I told you that this place repels magic"

*she tossed some matches to her and said in a happy tone:*

"i had to test it"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:52 am
She gatherede some wood from the forest outside the area. She was dead nervous about the forest and did this as quickly as she could.

When the fire was lighted, the mood of the moment changed completely.
Eliza even smiled and told a story of her childhood, how she had mistaken
a member of a bandit group as her father and followed his back all the way to their secret lair. The story ended to her father rushing to their lair and knocking every bandit out.
"I was spoiled at that time" she said and smiled.
The night soon became so dark that Eliza fell asleep when still sitting.  

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:15 am
Krusadin
She gatherede some wood from the forest outside the area. She was dead nervous about the forest and did this as quickly as she could.

When the fire was lighted, the mood of the moment changed completely.
Eliza even smiled and told a story of her childhood, how she had mistaken
a member of a bandit group as her father and followed his back all the way to their secret lair. The story ended to her father rushing to their lair and knocking every bandit out.
"I was spoiled at that time" she said and smiled.
The night soon became so dark that Eliza fell asleep when still sitting.

*logen whispered to the trees:*

"fherro khalish nhermut"

*and the trees moved as if the wind had blown over them*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out