Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Mysteries Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flamer42

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 8:01 pm
stare Sounds like Noghiri to me...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 11:18 am
Indeed... I could so see them running around in little ninja costumes...  

jedi_master_tenku

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 11:35 am
probably acting as body guards for the senators on coruscant, learning about the galaxy, and trying to rebuild their shattered world.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 11:37 am
How do you fix something like that in anything short of a century though? It's so screwed up...  

jedi_master_tenku

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 11:40 am
Rebuilding their shattered world, yes (or beginning to, anyway, that will take a long time), and acting as Leia's bodyguards whenever the senators didn't object too much. I thought everyone knew that.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:37 pm
Well, yeah. That's mentioned in a couple of books at least, I thought.  

jedi_master_tenku

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:25 pm
holy s**t.l..i just realized this..

planets on opposite siides of the galaxy on the outer rim's fringes, are supposed to be like...freakin....hundreds of thousands of light years apart right? so why dont the frickin peoples go on one of thos eplanets with a high powered telescope( we know these are made as said in the courtship of princess leia) and look at a planet. the light would be reflecting things so old, the rakatan empire could possibly still be there.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:32 pm
possibly, except the faster-than-light travel would create pockets of disruption, where the light would absorbed and travel faster, or become heat in the hull of the ship... so it would be interesting...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:38 pm
and ive alwayss wondered..

THEY GO past the speed of light...yet for some reason, its roughly the same time at their destination ( i mean once you factor in their planetary cycle and what not)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:38 pm
Check out The Science of the Star Wars Universe sometime. It's full of scientific things explaining how everything in the Star Wars universe would have to work in order for it to exist with any form of technology we have, and/or explains why things are impossible, according to the loaws and theories we base everything on.

Though an interesting thought, what if our theroies are wrong? Could this stuff be possible? Have some recommendations on reading for that too...  

jedi_master_tenku

Flamer42

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:02 pm
That is an excellent book. And I will find a way to make a lightsaber despite what it may say.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:45 pm
Flamer42
That is an excellent book. And I will find a way to make a lightsaber despite what it may say.

Yeah, hopefully eventuall we will have the technology so that lightsaber handles wouldn't have to be the size of warehouses. sweatdrop  

jedi_master_tenku

Flamer42

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:25 pm
I could still fight using that.....if I build a mechanized unit to hold it that is....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:51 pm
....hoyl crap!!

If you have SW Battlefront, go play it now, int he Clone Wars Era. Look at the republic insignias. Now look at the CIS insignias..Now picture the Imperial Insignia. Notice how its a blend of the two previous ones?>

Makes, sense since Palpy/Sidious built his empire out of the Republic and the CIS...  

FrozenPhoenix32

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:26 am
FrozenPhoenix32
....hoyl crap!!

If you have SW Battlefront, go play it now, int he Clone Wars Era. Look at the republic insignias. Now look at the CIS insignias..Now picture the Imperial Insignia. Notice how its a blend of the two previous ones?>

Makes, sense since Palpy/Sidious built his empire out of the Republic and the CIS...

duh.... you didn't notice that before? come on, You are supposed to be a nerd. Even I knew that...  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games