Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:00 pm
Jessikenz
D-i-v-a
Jessikenz
Diva compared to chocolate chip cookies lol good analogy it fits, but now I want chocolate chip cookies.

Lol, Yeah, That was a mistake, I want to make chocolate chip cookies now. (since home-made our better the store bought IMO)

Carl's severed arm will help me ^^
Indeed, store bought is crap. Nothing's better then a chocolate chip cookie made with love 4laugh . I think I'll make mine this weekend. surprised Lucky I want a severed arms help in the kitchen

It's very helpful, also considering those hopeless in the Kitchen D: I remember setting off the Fire Alarm at least 15 times trying to make Pancakes at my friends house D:  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:32 pm
D-i-v-a
YamiCheza
@Yokoonna: I have enough to buy 2 novels every couple of weeks but i haven't had the chance to actually go out to a bookstore (i live a long distance from one) for a while I've been so busy.

@D-i-v-a:Thanks for the links, that may be the only way I'll be able to keep up with my favorite manga. There's one manga by Yuu Watase I've read some of called Absolute Boyfriend where the main character doesn't act quite as much like all her other leading ladies, that is if they all act like Miaka (the only other Watase manga I've read is Fushigi Yuugi).
And I agree with you, homemade cookies taste the best. blaugh

Your Lucky, I buy ONE manga book once a month (Thank GOD for the internets)

No seriously ALL of Yuu Watase's leading roles act like Miaka, Riiko included.

Alice from Alice 19th
Riiko from Absolute Boyfriend
Aya from Ayashi no Ceres
Tanpopo from Imadoki!
Miaka from Fushigi Yuugi

They may not have similar lifestyles, but they're personalities are EXACTLY the same, it's like she took Miaka and cloned her with different hairstyles and different eyes colors fifteen million times.

Sorry Got carried away, and yeah, you should really rely on the internets from manga more often, I don't know HOW you stand it, buying everything, You should save your money up for Merchandising instead. That you CAN'T enjoy over the internet.

oh, well i thought Miaka and Riiko acted differently lol! xd
To me Miaka was always fantasizing about food, popular with the guys, and always whining while Riiko was a little more mature, wasn't always fantasizing about food, and didn't have every male character that was a good-guy drooling over her. That got really annoying in Fushigi Yuugi. -_-;

Yeah, i really need to start buying off the internet like Amazon.com where i can get new stuff or near new for cheap prices. The only problem is the wait. D: i hate waiting for stuff to come in the mail, especially since the mail-man comes late half the time if he comes at all. I've only bought a few GNs off Amazon and the first time i ordered from them was actually Fushigi Yuugi Vol.1. I was supposed to get it in a few weeks but it took 2 FREAKIN MONTHS! stressed i've bought a few DVDs from them since then and a few novels and I had to wait a long time for some of them but fortunately it wasn't 2 months. ^^;  

YamiCheza
Crew

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:48 pm
D-i-v-a
Jessikenz
D-i-v-a
Jessikenz
Diva compared to chocolate chip cookies lol good analogy it fits, but now I want chocolate chip cookies.

Lol, Yeah, That was a mistake, I want to make chocolate chip cookies now. (since home-made our better the store bought IMO)

Indeed, store bought is crap. Nothing's better then a chocolate chip cookie made with love 4laugh . I think I'll make mine this weekend. surprised Lucky I want a severed arms help in the kitchen

It's very helpful, also considering those hopeless in the Kitchen D: I remember setting off the Fire Alarm at least 15 times trying to make Pancakes at my friends house D:

My sister used to have this thing about making pancakes for her boyfriend and would try to add something to it that didn't belong in the batter to make it her "special recipe." One time she added so much grahm cracker crumbs and sugar they came out super thin and stuck to the pan and burned because she couldn't get them off the pan fast enough. -_-;  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:09 am
YamiCheza
D-i-v-a
Jessikenz
D-i-v-a
Jessikenz

My sister used to have this thing about making pancakes for her boyfriend and would try to add something to it that didn't belong in the batter to make it her "special recipe." One time she added so much grahm cracker crumbs and sugar they came out super thin and stuck to the pan and burned because she couldn't get them off the pan fast enough. -_-;
Aw but it's the thought that counts. At least that's not so bad as mixing up the salt and sugar measurements 1/4 tsp is NOT 1/4c >_>;;; I learned my lesson not to cook when I was still sleepy. My poor mom had a salty Crepe before dad and I had to remake the batter.

Is anyone else bothered by James' voice or is it just me?

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:38 pm
Jessikenz
YamiCheza
D-i-v-a
Jessikenz
D-i-v-a
Jessikenz

Aw but it's the thought that counts. At least that's not so bad as mixing up the salt and sugar measurements 1/4 tsp is NOT 1/4c >_>;;; I learned my lesson not to cook when I was still sleepy. My poor mom had a salty Crepe before dad and I had to remake the batter.

Salt? *twitches*

OUCH.

James sounds like Zazu (the bird) from The Lion King xD  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:39 pm
D-i-v-a
Jessikenz
YamiCheza
D-i-v-a
Jessikenz

Salt? *twitches*

OUCH.

James sounds like Zazu (the bird) from The Lion King xD

ROFL! xd An evil Zazu!  

YamiCheza
Crew

Ladyshion

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:51 pm
I hate Diva's voice in the english version they make her sound like kid.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:13 pm
YamiCheza
@Yokoonna: I have enough to buy 2 novels every couple of weeks but i haven't had the chance to actually go out to a bookstore (i live a long distance from one) for a while I've been so busy.

@D-i-v-a:Thanks for the links, that may be the only way I'll be able to keep up with my favorite manga. There's one manga by Yuu Watase I've read some of called Absolute Boyfriend where the main character doesn't act quite as much like all her other leading ladies, that is if they all act like Miaka (the only other Watase manga I've read is Fushigi Yuugi).
And I agree with you, homemade cookies taste the best. blaugh

that sucks. sad  

youkoonna

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

cylleona

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

7,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Member 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:51 pm
Whaaat gonk
I love the english version. I think it's great.

Crispin Freeman is the best!

I lurve Steve Blum as Mr. Mad Scientist and Moses.

and Kari Wahlgren does soo great as Diva and Saya.
She does evil voices so well. (Anemone from Eureka 7 ) heart

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:55 pm
fullmetal_fantasy
Whaaat gonk

Anemone wasn't evil, just insane. heart  

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100

cylleona

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

7,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Member 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:00 pm
Eh kinda the same thing.

Fine, she does insane voices very well. xd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:53 pm
fullmetal_fantasy
Whaaat gonk

I love Blum! I've been hearing him and Vic Mignogna a lot lately. xd  

youkoonna

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

cylleona

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

7,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Member 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:54 pm
youkoonna

I lobve Vic. *is a Risembool Ranger*
He's such a nice guy. I wonder who he would play if he was cast in Blood+?

Kai maybe? Riku even?
Someone young to fit his voice probably. 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:17 am
fullmetal_fantasy
youkoonna

Kai maybe? Riku even?
Someone young to fit his voice probably. 3nodding

Vic, maybe Kai, It would be a little off as Riku =/

Personally I'd approve of Justin Cook as Kai, considering Kai and Yusuke (YYH) are sorta the same in a way.  

D-i-v-a
Captain

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:08 pm
fullmetal_fantasy
youkoonna

Phfft Mini Skirt Army thanks xp Travis Willingham = heart

Hmm Tough call between Vic and Justin for the voice of Kai, I like both but as who would do Kai better I'd probably go with Justin

[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff