Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lies, War, Deseption (BEGINS!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:03 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
{my cat tries to bite me in the foot}

(LOL I THINK IT MIGHT TASTE GOOD THEN xDDD)
LOL haha maybe
(Well Ill nvr find out unless I go to florida and visit my Uncle and Bump into Eric lol)
{note to self stay away from love and wars uncle}
XDD dnt worry, I wouldnt taste anyone's foot, and if I met you I wouldnt tlk to u im to shy in real life
(lol i have a friend who lives in flordia, and my moms friend does as well)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:04 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
LOL haha maybe
(Well Ill nvr find out unless I go to florida and visit my Uncle and Bump into Eric lol)
XDD dnt worry, I wouldnt taste anyone's foot, and if I met you I wouldnt tlk to u im to shy in real life
(lol i have a friend who lives in flordia, and my moms friend does as well)
(Grr, even if I was best friends with you and I met you I coudlnt tlk to you XDD )  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:06 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
{my cat tries to bite me in the foot}

(LOL I THINK IT MIGHT TASTE GOOD THEN xDDD)
LOL haha maybe
{lol your the complete opposite of that on gaia  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:07 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
LOL haha maybe

lol Yup ^^ Me and my Best friend r like tht, we wont tlk to you in rl but on the Computer we talk non stop, She doesnt tlk cuz she is shy
Me same but for another reason  

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:09 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
LOL haha maybe

lol Yup ^^ Me and my Best friend r like tht, we wont tlk to you in rl but on the Computer we talk non stop, She doesnt tlk cuz she is shy
kool kool, im semi shy, like i can talk to you but them if we run out of things to talk about ill be all quiet and shy  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:11 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

kool kool, im semi shy, like i can talk to you but them if we run out of things to talk about ill be all quiet and shy
lol you have to talk to me and make me feel comfortable, then ill talk to you and then when you really get to know me i get hyper and always happy around you  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:14 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

{im shy unless im on a cruise ship or online cus both places i can be random and not get in trouble}  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:16 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

{im shy unless im on a cruise ship or online cus both places i can be random and not get in trouble}
(lol im werid, see i can sing and dance in front of strangers but i cant in front of my friends, like i can be myself and mess around and act crazy but when im in front of friends i cant do that, sometimes i do but yea  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:16 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

(lol the only way im not shy is if i drink Coffee or a lot of Soda and go crazy...)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:23 pm
Wow it got so QUIET!!!!  

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:25 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

(lol the only way im not shy is if i drink Coffee or a lot of Soda and go crazy...)
lol XD same here but ill talk if its something interesting, like my friends always act crazy and its fun to talk to them  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:26 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

lol XD same here but ill talk if its something interesting, like my friends always act crazy and its fun to talk to them
[lol yeah ^^]  

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:27 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
[lol yeah ^^]
(yep yep blaugh )  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:29 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
[lol yeah ^^]
(yep yep blaugh )
My foots cold eek  

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:30 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
[lol yeah ^^]
(yep yep blaugh )
My foots cold eek
lol that sux, my cat keeps biting me XD  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games