Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fires of Cleansing Rage (Start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:49 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
(lol no i didnt know) she wrapps her arms around herself and sighs in her sleep, she rolls over so that her back was to the tunnels, she falls back into her deep sleep
(well yeah extremely paranoyed so paranoyed in fact that i just made a backup gaia account) Zamos slowly entered the one dead ahead of him with the squigly line above it
(lol) her gem on her forhead glows softly, her hair blew over her face, she sighs in her sleep, dreaming about her family
(yeah i even put 10k in the account) Zamos neared the end of the tunnel and started to smell steam
(nice XD) she stretches and lays down on her stomache, she yawns slightly, she muttered something in her sleep
Seeing that he went into the hot spring Zamso turned around and left the tree (i got to go bye)
(kk later) she opens her eyes and sits up, sleep not coming to her again, she sighs yawning slightly, she stands up and walks out of her tunnel and outside  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:52 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
(lol no i didnt know) she wrapps her arms around herself and sighs in her sleep, she rolls over so that her back was to the tunnels, she falls back into her deep sleep
(well yeah extremely paranoyed so paranoyed in fact that i just made a backup gaia account) Zamos slowly entered the one dead ahead of him with the squigly line above it
(lol) her gem on her forhead glows softly, her hair blew over her face, she sighs in her sleep, dreaming about her family
(yeah i even put 10k in the account) Zamos neared the end of the tunnel and started to smell steam
(nice XD) she stretches and lays down on her stomache, she yawns slightly, she muttered something in her sleep
Seeing that he went into the hot spring Zamso turned around and left the tree (i got to go bye)
{c ya}tsume fidgets in his sleep  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:54 pm
she walks around the forest looking at the sky, she thinks for a bit, she shakes her head "no sleep" she whispered and climbed a tree, she sits on the branches looking about  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:55 am
tsume slept and dreamnt a good dream for once and was kicking his wolf legs happily about it  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:13 am
she closed her eyes and started to sing a soft melody, she opens her eyes and looks at the sky, still singing, her voice ringing throughout the forest  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:15 am
tsume slowely started to wake up from sleep  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:18 am
she rememebered tsume still asleep, so she made her voice softer, and not so loud, she looks around the forest watching how the trees moved slightly in the soft wind at night  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:39 am
tsume woke up and went to the top of the giant tree
{I MADE BROWNIES!!!!XD}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:42 am
(u gonna share? lol jk) she watches how her hair blows in the wind softly, she sees a squirl (sp) and smiled she touched his head lightly before it ran higher up the tree  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:44 am
{*throws one at her*catch}tsume gets to the highest branch and howls at the moon his body making a silhouette on the moon  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:44 am
{wow it got quiet}  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:55 am
(lol sry having computer problems so yea *catches it* thanks) she hears the howel and looks up "well hes up" she said and looked up at the moon  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:02 am
tsume howls at the moon again and another call back from somewhere far off
{oh ok then}  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:04 am
(yea thats why i was takin so long) she looked around the forest hearing the other howl "wow" she whispered, she stood up on the branch and looked out "how many of him are there?" she asked herself looking about  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:14 am
tsume turned to a human and jumped from the top of the tree that was about 200 hundred feet up and landed on the ground unharmed  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games