Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Club Kino Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krusadin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:32 am
"It's not like I plotted this! Please don't shoot me!"
She raised her hands, pretending to look scared.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:40 am
He laughs. Then he stops. "I need to tell you something. The hit man, wasn't just after me. He was after you. the fire? That was to kill your parents, not an accident. They were in the Italian mafia as well. A different family than me. Our families had made a peace treaty in a way and had teamed up on one family that was trying to take over. Your parents got killed because of this. I didn't become a member of the family until the peace had been broken and the families were dying."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Krusadin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:43 am
Win lowered her hands and fell expressionless.
"You have a sick sense of humour. Please stop"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:45 am
"I'm not joking. I needed to find how they found me and I found this out. I'm not trying to have a laugh. I don't find things like that amusing."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Krusadin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:47 am
She looked like she had just died. When she finally blinked, Walt noticed something shiny on the corner of her eye.
"Why?..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:56 am
"Did they die? Wrong family, wrong time. The family that killed them didn't care who was innocent and who wasn't. They just cared about power. They paid the cops to say it was an accident. I'm sorry. I know it can be hard to take."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Krusadin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:03 am
She swallowed and looked away.
"I'm ok" she whispered and certainly didn't look ok.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:06 am
"This isn't the best place to think about this. I'll drop you off at your house and see you tomorrow."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Krusadin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:11 am
"Yes. Thank you very much"
She stood up and secretly wiped her eyes on the corner of her sleeve.
When Walt left she followed him to the car.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:13 am
He was quiet for the ride to her house and drove off after she got out.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:17 am
she stood up and walked out of the club, she stretches walking alone along the sidewalk, she looks around seeing it was dark  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:19 am
She jumped into her cramped bed that was full of old magazines and comics and laid there for hours before finally falling asleep.  

Krusadin

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:03 pm
It was a dark night and you couldn't see much. Walt staid at her building with night vision goggles and his gun. By morning, nothing had happened.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:06 pm
she wakes up and walks out of her friends place "ill be back later" she said walking out and walking down the street when someone grabbed her and placed a hand over her mouth to keep her from screaming

"good to see you again now lets talk" roger said grabbing her arm and walking towards the car  

Aprilbaby1

Krusadin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:08 pm
She got up and realized that she ad slept with her clothes on. The sweaters pattern was pressed into her face as a red mark.
She went to her cramped and filthy kitchen (which had perfectly clean windows) and made coffee.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff