Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
Member Profile Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:12 pm
'Cause I'd still miss you, babe~

Hai~ I'm Cody :3

I ADORE conversation, but I tend to be a little random sometimes. Sometimes I may also appear childish... that's because I am > w< I'm currently a teenager, but my maturity got me in here. I'm also an avid video game lover/reader. If you must know, I'm bi, and male :3 I may also appear every openly affectionate, but don't worry, that is also perfectly normal. Feel free to send me a PM ^ w^ Always ready to listen, hug, and cuddle, tee hee ^//w//^

And I don't wanna miss a thing~

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:16 pm
CodyDudeTm

Hai~ I'm Cody :3

I thought you've been here a while..

God Emperor Akhenaton
Appearance:

That is the gayest a** picture I have ever seen. I swear, foxes, will bend over for everyone...  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

God Emperor Akhenaton

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:44 pm
Psycho Lee
That is the gayest a** picture I have ever seen. I swear, foxes, will bend over for everyone...

Hence why I deleted it. Be lucky most of it was cropped out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:41 pm
God Emperor Akhenaton
Psycho Lee

Hence why I deleted it. Be lucky most of it was cropped out.

I figured as much. With the way he was blushing and the placement of his hands I figured he was spreading his cheeks for good ol fashioned gay buttsecks.

Next time you chose a pic, chose one that doesn't depict male red fox furries as being giant cumdumpsters.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:16 pm
Hmm, I want to put a profile on page 15 where I'll remember it but we have 10 more posts to go until then and it will take ages to get to that point.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:37 pm
Reserved for when I'm not so lazy.  

[ Grynn Wolf ]

Red Ribbon Sins

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:38 pm
User Image

Haio!
I'm Aki Ronri and for simplicity's sake, (I don't think that's right... crying ) I namethed my fursona Autumn Aki... [Basically? Autumn Autumn.]

She's a playful skunk, make no doubt about that, and she likes to do all the things I'm not quite willing to do. razz Like jumping off cliffs. Course being a figment of my imagination... Well... Duh.

About myself however, I'm as skittish as can be and paranoid as hell if I don't know you, and I'm quick to be friends with anyone... Which... Kind of puts me in a conflicting statment...
If you couldn't tell I love to ramble, and I LOVE ellipsies... Is that right? < ... <3 >
And you couldn't put me anywhere NEAR a damn cliff... Pardon my French I've only taken two years... And I did awful in both...

Lurve you guys and ty for accepting me into the guild! biggrin

(BTW thanks TheDarknessWolf for letting me use her base... Since I was too lazy to try and draw in myself I traced... Last time I do that. Promise! Here's a link to her deviantart - Sitting Base
And Deviantart)

Edit: Still working out the kinks in my fursona but that'll have to do until then.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:53 am
Hey how are ya? I'm Scentrus and this is my profile!

User Image
::Name:: Scentrus
----------
::Age:: 20
----------
::Race::
.Anthropomorphic Skunk
----------
::Natural Traits::
.Night vision
.Heightened sense of smell
.Musk Spray
.Immune to (most) Musk Sprays
----------
::Character Description::
He's usually sporting his martial arts pants, and his giant sword Del-Terra.
----------
::: Nature :::
.Proud Fighter
.Romantic
----------
::: Personality :::
A realist at first glance, he tends to carry the burden of others on his conscious, isn't very talkative at times, And is an aggressive fighter at heart when provoked the right way.
----------
::: Likes :::
.keeping to himself
.Anything sweet smelling (such as flowers or perfume)
.Large forests
.Skunkettes
.Musk Fetish
----------
::: Dislikes :::
.Nosy people
.People who think highly of themselves
.People who are dishonest
.Treacherous traitors
.Loud or dirty smelling people
----------
::: Family :::
.Deceased
----------
::: History :::
Scentrus started out as an assassin long ago when he lived in an orphanage and was adopted by a guild master, who in time, taught Scentrus the ways of assassination. But the years went by and he eventually dropped out of the assassin business so he could go on his own adventure. Now he searches the globe for legends and treasure, and of course for a companion along the way.  

Scentrus Darmoset

Dangerous Genius

6,075 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100

Rissa Unit

Shirtless Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:46 pm
Hey everyone; I'm Rissa and this is my profile(s) :]
-----
Name: Larissa (Rissa) Eve Sullivan
Race: Part Fox, Part Elfin
Skills:
Trained with her mother; who was a world famous martial artist and swordfighter; so she’s a natural born fighter
Teleportation (Because of her elfin heritage)
Healing with magic
Forcefields (Also because of elfin heritage)
Very speedy and graceful
---
Appearance: Somewhat tall and skinny, her eyes are deep green, and she has short-ish spiky brown hair down to her shoulders, dressed almost always in a tanktop, wristwarmers (to hide her cutting problem), and cargo jean shorts, as well as her mother’s army jacket and boots.
Personality: Very loving and loyal, has a short temper. She’s normally very outgoing, but can be shy at first. She likes to keep to herself and train her daughter Jasmine. She had to harden her heart because of the abuse she went through as a child.
Bio: Was abused as a child because of her heritage. She was kicked out of her clan, and her father turned out to only be a man using her for revenge against her mother, who went missing when she was just two years old. Ever since her mother went missing; the man she called her father went as far as raping her three times.
The only good thing that came out of her father’s abuse, is her escaping from him, and her daughter Jasmine; who is only three years old. She is still searching for her longlost mother.

Weapons: Two Ancient Katana swords
Attitude: Very calm unless provoked
Would do anything to protect the ones she loves
Can be very sarcastic when ticked off
Yearns for the love of a family, and a spouse
Loves: Her daughter Jasmine
Music (since she plays guitar)
Singing
Drawing and writing stories
Training and sparring
Teaching Jasmine life skills
Cuddling with her kin
Dislikes: Posers
Liars
Traitors
The man that used her
Abuse
Family:
Daughter: Jasmine
Mother: Alluvia Jade Sullivan (Unknown location)
Older sister: Nicole Esther Sullivan (Also unknown location)
---
NAME: Jasmine Ann Sullivan
Race: Part fox, Part Elfin
Skills:
Can also heal with magic
Levitate things/people/herself
Has the power to control the elements
Skilled at gymnastics and an amateur martial artist
Appearance: She’s only 3 ½, so she’s small. She has deep green eyes, dark brown hair down to her back, and usually wears jeans and a t-shirt, and the occasional pair of overalls..

Personality: Very protective of her mom, loving, understanding, stubborn and tough. She won’t let anyone near her mom who she thought would hurt her. She’s loyal to the ones she cares about, and has a very gentle heart underneath her tomboy exterior. Loves to explore, and has an intelligence level in fighting which no other toddler could have.
Bio: Ever since she was born; she’s been traveling with her mom, looking for a place to call home. She’s saved her mother from death many times by using logic to talk her out of fighting some battles she couldn’t win. All she really wants is a home to settle down in, and a place to call her own.
Her mom
Learning new things
Animals

Dislikes:
Mean people
Abusive villagers
Anyone that bothers her mom
Beets.
Cooking
Family:
Mother: Larissa Eve Sullivan
(She doesn’t know about her mom’s sister and mother, yet)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:19 pm
Hello Every one!!!!

my name is Drake, I am A dragon(didn't see that one coming) I silver one at that, I am very affectionate 90% of the time and a demon the other 10%. I am mostly straight, unmated and a little mischieviouusly playful. I like Video games, Music, Art, and the occult among many other things (especialy lightning storms!) Anyway thank you for the guild admission <3

User Image

DarkeDrake

7,750 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

DarkeDrake

7,750 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:21 am
oh hey look at that!!!! lol I figured it out >w<  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:27 pm
So.... I'm new to Gaia and the guild. Thank you so much, Mortella, for accepting me. I'm human, but I LOVE furries. I like RPing, uhm... and I guess I'm un-mated right now. I'm kind of shy, so if you like me/want to talk let me know. Uhm... lets get a little more organized:

Megan's Profile::

Race: Human
Hair: Blond (naturally light brown)
Eyes: Blue
Numbers: 34/26/35
Little bit of history: Grew up sheltered, but found a furry site one day and has been in love with furry fandom ever since.
Powers: None. I'm not magic or anything like that. Just a girl.
Family: Doesn't talk to them anymore.
Dislikes: People being mean to her (But she probably won't say anything.)

So... any of you furry things want to chat, RP, or chill, let me know. >//<  

Megan Garland

T BaZil

Gracious Genius

8,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:18 am
User Image

IC
Name.
Coca Feudala
Age. 27
Species. Panda anthro
Orientation. Open sexuality... does not seek.

Height. 5foot, 11inches
Weight. 197pounds
Hair/fur colour. Brown... black and white
Eye colour. Brown

Occupation. Owner of a teahouse known as The Dancing Kunoichi
Likes. Sake and wines. Fried rice and lo mein. Pocky and pastries. Chess and Mahjong. Cartoons and mangas.
Dislikes. Fighting... badly brewed liquor. Loud and/or rude people. Mean parents. Memories.
Secrets. Bad memories.

Family. Surivitna; His mother... an honored lieutenant in his old tribe's militia. Belvedere; his younger sister.
Personality. Very humble and mellow. Coca doesn't move fast, he doesn't get angry easily and does his best not to disrespect others. However, he is drunk ninety-seven percent of the time. He enjoys sake, his sister's mangas and mahjong. It's easy to catch him watching Avatar: The Last Air Bender.

Background. Coca and his younger sister were born into a village of anthro pandas... one of 5, though the fifth was more of a neutral ground. Every now and then, the villages got along and respected one another's boundaries... each having their own methods and fighting styles. Each wielding their own preference in elements... his being fire. However, Coca's village was, by far, the most powerful of them all. And it didn't help the others even more that his village had adopted a secondary element... air. They often tried to obtain knowledge of earth, as well, so to have superior knowledge when in war.
Coca's mother was always an honor and well-respected lieutenant in their village's military and Coca was to follow. Having learned all the secrets and tricks that his strong and proud mother had known, as well as the fighting styles and original way of the panda anthro, he was soon to be recognized as her pride once he was old enough to register himself. Even after which, there had been no chance in proving his worth outside of sparring matches to which Coca shown that he was more than his mother's son. More than a skillful protége. He would soon take his mother's mantle with honor.

Due to the lack of battle, there was no reason to be on edge. Since his establishment in the militia, Coca found himself husband to a beautiful panda anthro and father to a baby boy. As soon as the boy could walk, run, jump and throw... Coca began teaching him what his mother had taught him and his sister. The pride his mother felt for her children... Coca began to understand it as he watched his son grow.
War had long since been cast aside. The militia was always wondering if there were plans, from opposing villages, to attack them in secrecy. But with all the wonderful time spent with his small family, Coca had not been listening and had not seen it coming. Five years old, his son was, when the boy and his mother were found murdered. The rage curdled inside Coca's chest... driving him to bring about war on his own.

He sought out those responsible of his family's murders and when they were found -- mercy was not a feat that Coca had understood. But when the deed was done and vengeance was granted, remorse slipped in. Brutalizing his family's murderers didn't bring them back and closure was not felt. There was nothing left to do. With that, he sought out to leave the cluster of villages that had brought war with each other; his sister at his side. Instead of continuing the battle, they left in hopes of learning more from the outside world.
It was then that they came to settle in an urban area where a teahouse was opened by the pair of them. However, while it was a teaouse, they served food as well. Food was always on Coca's plate but not so much tea in his mug. One thing that every panda from the villages had learned was how to home brew sake and wines. Coca's sake was, by far, the most potent ever imagined. And with its strong wonders, Coca attempted to forget the past by drowning himself in it. Melancholy was an understatement when one looked into his eyes as he knocked back bottle after bottle. It was all he could do to keep living without being brought to insanity from the bad dreams he had when he closed his eyes.

While the murder of his family made him more humane, one could easily see that it was killing him, as well.

Fighting style(s). Tiger and Dragon-style Kung Fu... along with Drunken Fist.
Weapons. A 6foot2 staff that is 3.5inches in diameter.
Abilities. Control over the elements of fire and air.

OOC
Name.
AJ
Age. 21
RP Experience. 5-6 years
Art. My own... .|Stile Libero|.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:52 pm
Name: Garrus Vakarian
Race: Turian (PM me if you're curious, or just look up the name on Google)
Info: Yes....my fursona is that of a video game character, but it's not unheard of to connect so strongly with a fictional character that you pretty much become them within the furry community. As it is, I already speak like him, act like him, and when my friend made a mask of Garrus that I will be wearing, I put it on and when I looked in the mirror I was finally happy with myself.  

ZRaashaq_gro-Kral

Ice-Cold Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers