Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
New Members, introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZodKillJaws

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:26 pm
Herro! I'm new and my fursona is a pandox. (Fox/Panda)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:52 pm
Welcome, welcome! c:

This places' a really nice hangout, whether you are a furry or not (like moi ;D)

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Kemi_KiiNiko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:06 pm
I figure since it's been a while since I was active in here, I'd say hello again smile (That, and my SN changed, it was Ookami Juujin before)

So, I'm Kemi, and while I still enjoy hanging around in Furre communities, I'm technically a therianthrope XD Still, enough crossover in ideaology to be some common ground, yes? I identify most strongly as feline, and it's so much a part of my nature that even non furr/therian friends IRL dubbed me Kitty long, long ago XD I'm hybrid, Egyptian Mau/Caracal with some Dire Wolf leanings.

As for other personal information, I'm married (happily and exclusively so <3), nearing my 30s (eek), and promise to never ever grow up entirely. I hope. I'm also an artist, working on improving my furre and animal art techniques. I'm not so good with the humans XD I'm on dA as HuntressLight if you want to poke my gallery, but I haven't put anything new in for a while. Working on that...

Pleasure to make your reacquaintance, everyone ^x^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:29 pm
Bonnuit! biggrin

My furrie...persona I guess, is Ophelia "'Lia" Jigoku, a wolf/fox like furrie. She was named by her ex-master for Hamlet's love. biggrin  

Priestess of Sekhmet

Drake Ohkami

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:44 am
Heya, I'm Drake Ohkami, I draw, occasionally program, and... uhm... eat. My character is an average anthro Greywolf, no special powers or symbols, nothin' like that. He's basically just an anthro version of myself.

I've been on Gaia since around when it first came out, but I rarely logged on for a few years. During the time that I was active, I was in the first Adult Furries Guild, though I didn't talk much as I wasn't a very social person at the time. That's something that I'm working on this time through.

As for websites, I have the usual DA and FA pages, both under the name DrakeMOhkami.

And... that's it, I think.

Edit: Oh, hey, this is the same guild ^^;; probably got booted out for inactivity. My bad.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:27 am
Welcome, or welcome back as the case may be, to everyone joining us.  

Selene Aries

Nero9295

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:25 pm
Drake Ohkami
Heya, I'm Drake Ohkami, I draw, occasionally program, and... uhm... eat. My character is an average anthro Greywolf, no special powers or symbols, nothin' like that. He's basically just an anthro version of myself.

I've been on Gaia since around when it first came out, but I rarely logged on for a few years. During the time that I was active, I was in the first Adult Furries Guild, though I didn't talk much as I wasn't a very social person at the time. That's something that I'm working on this time through.

As for websites, I have the usual DA and FA pages, both under the name DrakeMOhkami.

And... that's it, I think.

Edit: Oh, hey, this is the same guild ^^;; probably got booted out for inactivity. My bad.

will be posting anything cus Im interested to see your skill biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:10 pm
I be new, and this be my introduction post! I'm Jiri, a Bunnox... Mostly Bunny, part Fox, as I always say.

But yeah, I'm not really that spectacular, and I should have my first image of myself, by tonight!  

Jiri Lareja

Boadicea Boudicca

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:07 am
Meet Louis, the last Gaelic warrior (Gaelic= Celtic. I look like I have Celtic blood [light skin, red hair, green eyes. All Celtic features]), proud Native American (Adopted into an Athabascan family shortly after birth, and very proud of it), and proud French soldier.

Signed Louis DeGaull

(Not my furry persona. I'm posting that in the profile thread.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:29 am
Nero9295

Well unfortunately it's rather unlikely that I will post anything on Gaia here seeing as about 98% of the things that I draw would break Gaia's TOS 3nodding  

Drake Ohkami

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:37 pm
Drake Ohkami
Nero9295

Well unfortunately it's rather unlikely that I will post anything on Gaia here seeing as about 98% of the things that I draw would break Gaia's TOS 3nodding

Posting anywhere while FA is down? wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:50 am
Diana Vulpes
Drake Ohkami
Nero9295

Posting anywhere while FA is down? wink

That's another negative on that, unless ya' count the couple things that appear on FChan every so often.  

Drake Ohkami

Takaiden

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:17 am
Hello, I'm Takaiden, the TigerFoxx.

Just joined the guild, looks like fun. smile

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:33 pm
Name’s Thorn. Nice to meet you all; looks like a fun place to express myself.  

Viper Royale

Greedy Prophet

Ralstyy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:54 pm
I joined a couple days ago, I guess I didn't see this sweatdrop
I draw, I've been told I'm good (no thats not mine in siggy)
I've been extremely lazy lately and haven't done anything. I'm not happy with the way I draw, I just have amazingly high expectations that I guess I can't meet without proper education or practice. *sigh* I guess thats why I stopped drawing for a while ._.

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games