Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
C o n s p i r a c y ; a New Moon roleplay (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hambzkt

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:17 am
((heh, geez, miss 2 days and everything happens without you. razz i guess thats what i get for reading eclipse instead of keeping tabs on our interesting story. *rolls eyes sarcastically*))

"Hey Rose, why was a vampire just at the door?" Emmett sighed when he saw her confused face. "Were you so entertained by knocking on everyones door that you forgot to breath," he smirked. "Was that one of... our new acquaintances?"
(i mean that as one of the ones from the woods, in case theres any confusion)

------

((@ complex_ity_ wink im gonna steal your tennis idea, if you dont mind, seeing as my character is sporty anyways. But i'm in a different class than you, so no worries.. yet. twisted hehe ))

"Tennis sucks," said a kid walking with Junior into the gym. "Better than the last one," Junior mumbled. "Whats wrong with basketball?"
"Everything," he chuckled, reluctant to explain. "Whatever you say," said the kid, shaking is head in disbelief.

After everyone changed out, the coach blew the whistle and ordered that everyone paired up. Good, less work on my part.
The warm-up lasted about a half-hour, and the coach decided that we had enough time to play a set. Damn, I was hoping coach would just show us stuff today.
Being a werewolf, playing tennis was easy, but he was too lazy. When he actually went for the ball, he had amazing aim, but otherwise, if walking didnt get him to the ball he would just watch it go by.

"You know, if you actually tried playing sports, you would probably be top in the class," said the kid said in the locker room. "Theres no need for me to be," he replied without looking up. "And I do play sports, I just dont care for it at school." Then he left without waiting for the reply.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:23 am
((Oh, and i may be popping in and out randomly for a little while longer, so expect somewhat slow responses. Hope its not too much of an inconvenience. T.T))  

hambzkt

Nekairu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:54 am
Finally, Bellmi reached the main office, and peered inside. There was a secretary lady, and then a door leading to the back. She smirked, and entered the room looking upset.

"What's wrong, honey?" She asked when Bellmi grumbled.

"I got sent to the office for talking back to the teacher," Bellmi explained. She read the secretary's nameplate. She couldn't understand it. "Um, miss, I.. I don't think I feel so well.."

"Why? What's wrong?" She asked again, looking suspicious that Bellmi was trying to get out of her situation.

Bellmi forced an even paler complexion on to her face. "I think.. I'm going to be sick..."

The secretary lady shot up and started feeling around her desk for the phone. "Oh my oh my.. hold on a second, let me just find the phone.."

"NO," Bellmi yelled. "I mean, no.. I think.. I need a nurse now. I'm going to puke.. ugh.."

The secretary stiffened for a second, and then darted to the door. "You just sit down there darling, I'll be back in a jiffy."

Bellmi nodded. Once the secretary left, she sped through some doors in the back and into the room with the files. How she was hoping to find anything to do with Trey's friend, she had no clue.

However, Trey was supposedly going to go down to Forks High to investigate, so perhaps there would be evidence. She scanned the files quickly--which even for a vampire, was pretty quick.

She only saw a few familiar names; Blake Jreisat, that Elly lady, the Cullens, Bella, and herself. She sighed, and decided that she could wander around the office for a bit. Flinging open a wooden door, she came across a room filled with trophies and plaques. Bellmi smiled.

Of course, it wasn't surprising that there were more than a few vampires winning them. But she froze when she saw one name. Or more specifically, several of one name. Trey Swiss.

He won a multiple amount of athlete awards, and also a considerable amount of academic awards. Trey seemed to be very.. perfect. Bellmi stopped for a moment and furrowed her eyebrows.

Trey was in college. Does that mean he went to Forks? By what he said, it seemed as though he was only living here for a short period of time. Unless it was some other person named Trey.. but in such a small area, there couldn't be that many, right?

The door leading to the main office was being fiddled with. Bellmi turned around, and sped back to the front. She slumped, and fell to her knee. The secretary opened the door, with the school nurse following.

"Oh, my poor dear. Are you alright?" Miss office lady asked, bending down to support her. Bellmi nodded.

"Yeah, I think so.. I was wrong, I think. I don't feel like puking anymore.. I think," Bellmi said, turning down her voice to be just a whisper. "I'm having my period."

Bellmi was laughing inside. The secretary's eyes widened; her presence seemed to be calmer now. "Well then, are you okay?"

"Yes, I think so.. I think I'll be fine to go back to class now, thanks," she said apologetically. Bellmi stood, stumbling over to the door, and walking out. She kept up the act until she was about halfway to her next class--which was math.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:30 am
Keriea
, that Elly lady,

(( gonk ooohhh so now I'm that Elly lady? jk... lol whee ))
Elli walked into the classroom meant for study hall and sat down. A few people were still missing, and that included Blake. Elli felt a pang of panic, but reassured herself, because there was still 3 minutes until the bell would ring. She took out her notebook and started to sketch the forest, just to pass the time.

((Sorry 'bout the short post))
((edit:
Quote:

(( Bellmi doesn't have much real friends because of her references to their names. xDD ))
3nodding oh, that's why... rofl xd ))  

Will-Run-For-Chocolate

Nekairu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:37 am

(( Bellmi doesn't have much real friends because of her references to their names. xDD ))

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:22 pm
Once in the car, Rei slumped against the seat. “I’m the one being a pain, aren't I?” She questioned.

Yes, you are.” Senri replied, managing a smile. "We really need to get you something, though. You look terrible." He looked at Rei in a concerned manner, "Would you mind putting off humans, and having something else for now?"

"Surprisingly, no. I wouln't mind."

Senri smiled again, it was somewhat of a smirk, also. He started driving again, back to the house. He didn't want Rei out of that place until she was well again. As soon as they arrived, he noticed her stiffening.

"I'm not going back in there," She said, almost making it sound like an order, "I'm going to get my own food."

Senri laughed. "Do I have to force you?" Before she could have the slightest reaction, she was out of the car, and her hand was at the front door's handle.
He was controling her body.

Rei snarled, "Let me go."

Senri, already out of the car, forced her body to turn the door knob and go into the house. "I'll be back in a minute." He said loudly.

Rei didn't like this, at all. He had led her to the same room they had been in before, and he had forced her onto the couch. She couldn't move the slightest bit.
Even though, she didn't have any control what-so-ever. Her body wasn't tense, it was relaxed. She never understood how that worked. It was exactly like if she were controling her own body.
Although of course, Senri could make her tense if he wished.
"Damn it." She hissed. "He's taking forever."

"You don't like being under control?" Senri laughed. "I told you I'd be back 'quickly'." He tossed a few dead rabbits onto the couch. "That's not enough, but it'll make you feel a lot better." He let her go, and he watched her snatch a rabbit. "Ouch. That rabbit should be glad it isn't alive." He said sarcastically, since she was biting them rather violently. He sat next to her after she was done, “You alright now?”

Yeah. For now.”

If you get hungry later, don’t just go off. Tell me first.” He let his head go back, resting it upon the couch. “I missed you.”

She felt like punching him. “Stop..” She didn’t like it when he said things like that, it felt too odd to her.

Am I not allowed to show affection? Jeez. I swear it, it seems more like we’re brother and sister instead of lovers.” He reached over and hugged her. “So stop acting tough, little lady.”

[ ` t r i c k ]

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:05 pm
Saria heard Rosalie and was slightly startled because she was so engrossed in her book. Quickly, she changed out of her old clothes and into a pair of skinny jeans and a red dress over it, topping it off with a cropped black jacket to keep away any unexpected chills. Setting off down the stairs to find everyone else, she met Jasper and Alice at the stairs, smiling, she went and found Rosalie. "Goood morning sunshine." Saria said happily, for the first time in a long time.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:13 pm
Rosalie's faced flooded into confusion when Emmett appeared, "Hey Rose, why was a vampire just at the door?" Rosalie was slightly speechless at that very moment. "Were you so entertained by knocking on everyones door that you forgot to breath," he smirked. "Oh shut it, Emmett," she said a smile playing across her lips. "Was that one of... our new acquaintances?" Rosalie was quiet for a moment and said, "No, I haven't a clue who that girl was," Rosalie spun on her heel and suddenly made a way to the staircase when, Rosalie next saw Saria appear biding a welcome to Alice and Jasper. "Goood morning sunshine," Saria said happily. "Hmm, I wish it was a good morning," Rosalie muttered. "But Good morning to you as well, Saria." Rosalie stood silently enraptured in her own little world. "Alice? Is Edward still home or has he left for Bella's already?" Alice was next to be confused, "Ummm... I think he might be home, I'm not sure though. Try knocking on his door." Rosalie nodded and walked over to Edward's door knocking loudly. "Edward Anthony Mason Cullen, open the door."

~~~~~

Kiley was at her next destination in a matter of minutes. She stepped out of her car swiftly and breathed in deeply the scent of the ocean. Oh, how she loved La Push. She locked her car and stepped towards the cabin that rested nearby. She quickly went to the door and knocked, hoping that the desired person she wished to speak too would answer the door.

((It's Jacob she wants to talk too lol))  

xrukiababy_ORLYx

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:50 pm
To Cally’s delight she found that Christopher shared her next two classes with her, the ones right before lunch. She beamed at him as she exited from the locker room. “Christopher!” she cried as if she hadn’t just seen him in PE. Grabbing him in a quick hug, she then released him. “Off to Mathematics now?” Cally pronounced the subject by its formal title. “Yep.” Christopher didn’t even seem discomfited by her public display of affection. PDA? That makes it sound like we’re a couple or something, Cally chided herself. Callax Victoria Yort, keep it together. “Something wrong?” Christopher asked, noticing her thoughtful expression. “Nope.” Cally was all smiles again.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:29 am
Saria followed Rosalie up to "Edward's" room. She hadn't met him yet, but apparently he was the most scandalous of the bunch, dating a human. She waited patiently for him to open up, and then she could meet him.  

kanangirl123

xrukiababy_ORLYx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:18 am
((Where's the person playing Edward?? eek ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:56 am
KuchikixxRukia
((Where's the person playing Edward?? eek ))

((I.N.S.P.I.R.E. hasn't been on since Jul.30... maybe he could be an NPC for now, unless she comes back))  

Will-Run-For-Chocolate

xXRennXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:25 am
Name: (real name)Tasamori Moonrider (human name) Tasa Luna
Real Age: Not quite sure, but somewhere close to 200
Age she looks like: 17
Race: Elf
Appearance: When she's in her elf form. User Image
However her magical abilities allow her to hide her ears and appear as a human.
Her human form (without the staff)

User Image
Personality: Tasa is a mysterious girl. She becomes very secretive when it comes to her past and who she is. Despite her dark past, she's a very outgoing girl who loves everyone around her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:29 am
Tasa walked up to the school, her books tucked into the crook of her arm. "So" she murmured to herself "This is their school..." She looked around, not really sure what she was supposed to be doing. She had never been in a human town before, let alone their schools. What was a school anyways? Well she would catch on fast, she always did. She smiled and tucked a blond lock behind her ear, and boldly entered the school. Immediately she could sense the vampires' presence, and it comforted her.  

xXRennXx

xrukiababy_ORLYx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:23 am
((Hm, okay, thanks will-run-for-chocolate. I guess i'll just have to npc Edward or something -.-))

Edward opened the door slowly, his gaze held to Rosalie's. "Yes?" he asked her calmly. "Edward you should meet our new family member and a girl named Kiley O'Conelly was just at the door asking about you." Edward's face filled with puzzlement. "Hmm.... all right." He stepped out of the room then peering to Saria. "Hello, I'm Edward. And you are...?" Rosalie nudged Saria and waited for her to step forward.

((Kanan.. we have to rp as Edward i spose. confused ))

---

No post from Kiley this time.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas