Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Ninja's of the Shadow ((OPEN!! Need people)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oiseaux sister

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:12 pm
((i don't get your post.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:51 am
((sorry i've been gone for sooo long! i've been very busy and such!))

Ayame awakes from her long sleep and is startled. She goes to the window and looks at her camp. I think this is going to be a looong Year for us...why can't we just make peace already? Ayame thought to herself. Maybe i should end this war....if i don't, countless people will get killed because of me...  

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:41 am
milo walked up to her or well one of his nearly human puppets did "my lady did you sleep well?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:08 pm
"Kuragam u said u wanted the baby dragon so i decided..u can have the baby ice dragon!" "So take good care of him!" "But i know u will." "and i just sumoned my baby demon dream dragon im gunna train her!" "but she bit through my hand.."  

xXbe_JealousXx

Alchemist of the Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:12 pm
"Thanks so much! I name him Aisumaru." He said excitedly. He pulled out his sword. It had a large white stone in the hilt that semed to intrigue Aisumaru. "Kyo do you know what this is?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:17 pm
"hmm...no." sumens a HUGE book "it seems to be a dragon stone." "i think i'll name my dragon..um...hmm...Keruma!" grabing her tonfas and 2 swords that change colors with her hair and eyes "i feel sick im gunna go sleep." run off  

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:23 pm
"are you ok?" He ran after her making sure the baby dragon was following him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:26 pm
"idk i think it's that stone..."  

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:30 pm
He held the sword nearer to her. "Do you feel different when its closer?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:01 am
King Phar
milo walked up to her or well one of his nearly human puppets did "my lady did you sleep well?"

"n-no.... sad i dreamt that every single one of our people was dieing...Milo, cry what has happened while i was asleep?" Ayame said while shaking. She was very scared for her people and didn't want them to die because she was thinking for herself for once.  

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:45 pm
"we shall not fall thoughs petty theifs known as the shadow will know their place we are the strongest ninja force on this world my lady i have already started procations to desimate the fools."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:30 am
Aisumaru was a bit larger then Kuragam and weighed three times as much. they left to train. He wanted to see what the dragon could do. Aisumaru inhaled deeply and when he exhaled he froze the tree in front of them. He couldnt fly yet, though. that would come with age.  

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:19 pm
"mew!!! (Kuragam help me i sawl a cool stone and now im a cat!!!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:21 pm
"What did you find?" He asked as he found Kyo.  

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:11 am
King Phar
"we shall not fall thoughs petty theifs known as the shadow will know their place we are the strongest ninja force on this world my lady i have already started procations to desimate the fools."

"ya know, Milo, i was just thinking....what if we tried to make peace with those people? what if we made a treaty? then maybe less and less of our people and their people will die....I don't know, but, what do you think? Am i really just a crazy dreamer?" Ayame asked. She wanted someone elses opinion on the matter and she knew if she asked milo she would get a straight forward answer.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games