Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Akatsuki Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:54 am
jumping down useign one arm the was gripping the side "aww yes did i mention don't stay to long in one spot." as the walls and floor trembels and starts abzorbing the people who are on them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:24 am
King Phar
jumping down useign one arm the was gripping the side "aww yes did i mention don't stay to long in one spot." as the walls and floor trembels and starts abzorbing the people who are on them.

starts jumping from wall to wall as he gos down the staircase. "still too easy..."  

The_Last_Avenger

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:26 am
"fine than boy lissen you don't have a clue how deep this goes right now shut up."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:34 am
King Phar
"fine than boy lissen you don't have a clue how deep this goes right now shut up."

"ur just using us to get to whatever is down there arent u?" keeps moving keeping up easily.  

The_Last_Avenger

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:36 am
"pretty mutch i didn't volintear for the job so i'm the guy that thins you out, if you don't do what i tell you to i could alwas fale you though."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:38 am
"That would explain a lot. After all this school was founded by Akatsuki. They were never known to be so genrous as to found an academy." Miyu said in a bored voice, while jumping place to place.  

Cevadeva

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:40 am
"only the strongest servive.' as he said this he disapeared down the shaft and some things started comeing up they looked vagly human but they had no eyes and had white skin.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:40 pm
King Phar
"only the strongest servive.' as he said this he disapeared down the shaft and some things started comeing up they looked vagly human but they had no eyes and had white skin.

as he runs he flips over them and axe kicks them. they fall to the ground without a sound. he keeps running down the walls. "too easy" he muttered.  

The_Last_Avenger

BaoNa

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:58 pm
Xaiyumi sitll just followed them and sighed. She thinks to herself. "We're going to die here due to stupidity arnt we?" She just kept following the others waiting and hopeing they get to the end safely. With the white things gaining on them, Xaiyumi threw her paint brushes at them. The paint brushes pierced through their skulls. Some of them fell over and she quickly jumped over them to make an escape.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:22 pm
"hey sasuke want to race dwn the well or are you to chicken"  

lacosse

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:27 pm
lacosse
"hey sasuke want to race dwn the well or are you to chicken"

sasuke called to him already close to the bottom. "sorry but i dont race...and you would lose anyway..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:32 pm
Starts running toward the bottom of the well, well pasing sasuke " I thought i would have lost anyway"  

lacosse

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:38 am
*Logen Floated in midair, her chakra keeping Both her and midori in air, she smiled as she saw the people again coming from behind them*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:35 am
keal smiled already at the bottum seeing another of the places defences going into action a spear of solid rock launched from the ground gutting sasuke as more quickly grew attacking the others the one the attacked sasuke grew new spikes from it ipaling sasuke to the wall.  

King Phar

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:05 am
King Phar
keal smiled already at the bottum seeing another of the places defences going into action a spear of solid rock launched from the ground gutting sasuke as more quickly grew attacking the others the one the attacked sasuke grew new spikes from it ipaling sasuke to the wall.

~sasuke's clone disappears~ "that was easy" he said standing next to keal. "when will it get hard?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff