allieballie17
here's pretty zac efron pictures..!

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

I think if Zac is in it,
it will ruin the whole thing.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! I'd totally retch if Zac Efron were picked for anything even remotely RELATED to Twilight. I didn't even like him in HSM 1 OR 2...he can't sing, or act, and I'd have to murder someone if they put him in anything Twilight!!! I hate, excuse me, LOATHE Zac Efron. My vote is still for Henry Cavill, even though Robert was cast. I'm very disappointed in their choice...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:33 pm
I hate Robert with a burning passion...i wish Tom Sturridge was cast...I would have melted into to my seat during the movie... but now I'm going to scoff everytime I have to lay my eyes on Robert  

Sugar_Coated_Malice

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

GirlWithaRoseInHerNee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:58 pm
ayakei
Drew Fuller Is pretty good.

Im sorry im so opinionated! Im really not trying to be mean.
mrgreen DREW FULLER!
HOEMGEE!
First I thought Hayden Christensin should be Edward.....
DREW FULLER is hot mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:08 pm
Anyone but the guy they've got playing him! I bearly liked him playing Cedrick! And I didn't even like Cedrick! How could he play the beloved Edward when he couldn't pass in my books as Cedrick?!  

x~ Reyna ~x

TheOwlWitch

Lonely Phantom

7,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:02 pm
I dont think hes cute enough ><  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:09 pm
x~ Reyna ~x
Anyone but the guy they've got playing him! I bearly liked him playing Cedrick! And I didn't even like Cedrick! How could he play the beloved Edward when he couldn't pass in my books as Cedrick?!
...You spelled Cedric incorrectly.  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:23 am
The Kraken
x~ Reyna ~x
...You spelled Cedric incorrectly.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
3 times...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:58 am
I've got to be honest... I'm not all that excited about Robert playing Edward. I mean... I've never seen this guy act to be honest. And let's face it.
Edward is perfect. Can Robert pull of that?

I got to say... though it's impossible for this guy to ever play Edward, since he doesn't really exist. xD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Setsuna Mudo from the Anime "Angel Sanctuary."
xD Yeah. Impossible. But... he's got the perfect face and the golden hair and the body... and I'm sure he can move like Edward since both of them are fictional. xD
Now. Let's just find a real LIVE version of him and replace Robert?
Or maybe Robert won't disappoint us. I hope not.  

Miss PayPay

GarnetLilly

Beloved Shapeshifter

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:07 pm
I think Robert Pattinson will do a good job, I mean of coarse NO ONE on this planet could pull off a perfect edward.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:39 am
Noooooo zac efron!
I would die if zac played edward eek

thank god for robert pattinson! whee  

Paris05

Electric Circus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:19 pm
I really think Robert can pull it off!
He's one of the very few actors who have actually read the book before the auditions and the hearing about the movie, so you know that he is very committed to the movie!

Yeah sure he's not the best looking guy to most of you, but his looks wasn't really why Bella fell for him, it was his personality and care to her and I think Robert can really act that out well.

And besides, This is true love, not high school romance where the guy is all popular and all. So when you watch the movie, then you can judge, just not right now by his looks!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:15 pm
That was really confusing XD I just replied to that same post in the other thread, so when I came to this one I was like WTF Didn't I JUST reply to this??? haha :Rofl:

KiraLight
Crew

River_Tam

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:25 pm
I actually really like the choice they made for Edward. But, I have to admit, my friend who got me into the books told me about that before I read the books, so I kind of had his face in my mind the whole time I read the first book.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:12 pm
i think that Robert is okay for the part =]
but i always imagined Gaspard Ulliel as Edward

especially after watching Hannibal Rising

rags to ribbons

Nyx of the Moon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:06 pm
I don't think that any actor could portray Edward. It just seems that there never is an actor good looking enough or even close in character to suit Edward. cry  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff