Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
.Hack// RPG (OPEN!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You likey?
  Yes!
  No way!
  Likey?!
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:56 am
(wat i miss?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:06 am
(it'z Emiko Vs. Haseo)

~3~ ~2~ ~1~ ~GO!~ She sat there and stared at Haseo. With what she did to the wall...could she really attack the first person she's talked to on here??

Ahiru Takashi

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:08 am
(kk) she watched in interest "ehh could be interesting" she shruggs and leans against the wall  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:29 am
Strafing left to right while running forward, Haseo was as speedy as before. Holding his scythe he ran up to Emiko and Flung it into her sides. Then did a flip back and started to strafe left and right faster and faster till there was 5 of him.  

xXKazumaX-

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:29 am
she looks at them, she smirks "can i be next?" she asked smiling  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:32 am
~~|Monitor says) ANGEL VS. WINNER OF EMIKO VS. HASEO|~~  

xXKazumaX-

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:33 am
she nodds and waits for the fight to finish, she takes out a dagger and starts to twirl it around, waiting  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:37 am
(Should i just wait or should i defeat her already?)  

xXKazumaX-

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:37 am
She blocks the first hits with ease, but then gets confused. "Oh goodness there's five of you..." She looks around, trying to find the real one. "Hmm..." She points to one of the five (the real one) and suddenly a level 60 light spell is shot straight at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:41 am
(ehh dont matter) she smirks, she tosses her dagger up and down, and looks around, she yawns a bit then stops, she looks at her nails, they change different colors for different reasons, she looks at the color blue confused, "Blue? ive never had blue before" she shruggs  

Aprilbaby1

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:46 am
xXKazumaX-
(Should i just wait or should i defeat her already?)

(oh you're funny lol I may be a beginner but [unlike what happened with gaia cars... <_< >_> ...] I'll be good on my first try!)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:47 am
(Omg i just posted this great thing, and it isnt up, ill remake it.)
"Those aren't me!" A voice whispered from behind. "Lotus Shower!~" 30 Scythes came raining down on her. While the scythes came down, Haseo began to twirl faster and faster. He brandished his scythe into her legs. To top it off, he casted a seal curse, while the Haseo strafers started runing forward for confusion. "Just give it up!" Haseo said slightly pale. Equipping his hidden weapon, 'Ticking Death'. "Any attacks from this steal your pp and hp.(its in the game on ps2 ><)  

xXKazumaX-

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:57 am
Emiko frowned. She wasn't expecting that! "umm...." She looked around nervously, thinking I've lost.... Suddenly the staff glows and she dissapears, Reappearing behind Haseo, then a bright light hits him, stealing his pp and half of his hp. She appears where she was originally standing. What...did I just do...?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:06 am
(What the hell women gonk ) "Fine, you wanna play cheap, then let's rock!" Taking his Ticking Death, he swings it around faster and faster and flings it at her neck. Direct Hit. When the scythe came back a quarter of Haseos pp and hp were restored. Using a health talisman, Haseo started glowing. "Come on....Come onnnnn... IM RIGHT HERE!" He shouted as he burst into light. Haseo transformed into Skeith, The Terror of Death. Skeith started stunning Emiko and slashing and dashing in a circle. Data Drain Charged! Skeith pointed a lance at her, making her freeze. "Put the 'Thing' away."  

xXKazumaX-

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:15 am
[lol that's my rp style. It doesn't HAVE to happen to you. you can say that you dodged it or teleported away from the attack and stuff like that lol]

Her hand still grasped the staff. She had no idea how to get rid of it!! What's going on??Her finger twitched slightly in the game.

In the real world, she realizes she feels pain and looks at herself. Her eyes widened to the fact that all the injuries she had got in the game were in the same places on her physical body! what's happening...?

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games