Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Life Of Emotional Therepy RP ( not that you really need it) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:13 pm

( lol wild as in, your a guy you should get it wink )
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:21 pm

( stare stare ....uh huh...right wink ok then i will ask you based on your wildness what should this now be rated?..i had it set at pg-13 wouold you like to change that? neutral )

coreykill

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:22 pm

( i dont know rate it what you want its up to you on how wild i get so..........but i can be tame to ^^)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:26 pm

(well i like wild....one last question..do you like details?)
he smiled at her warmly laying back on his side bringing her with him. looking at her he grins briefly amazed at his luck and kisses her again pulling her close.

coreykill

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:41 pm

( uhh....sorta i guess)
she smiles then kisses him more happy to be with him right now. she smiled some more as she felt his warmth from where she was.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:53 pm

he smiles at her kissing her running his hand over her back before he glanced at the clock a little amazed at how late it was. what had started as a late lunch had turned into him kissing her on her bed at just after midnight. he broke it reluctantly. gazing at her and pointing out the time. "uhh ya i should probly go" he mutterd not quite meeting her eye.

coreykill

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:55 pm

she frowned and didnt bother looking at the clock. " oh.....well...you can stay...if..if you want....id....like it if you did...." she said frowning while kinda looking around.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:03 pm

he smiled at her. "if you want me to stay i will" he said smiling at her. he didnt really want to leave he only mentioned it out of courtesy in case she did want him to leave. he smiled at her catching her eye and kissing her briefly pulling her even closer to him wrapping his arms around her.

coreykill

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:06 pm

her face lit up again. " id like that." she said smileing then kissing him back and enjoying the warmth from his body.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:11 pm

he smiled as he slipped his hand under the back of her shirt running it across her smooth warm skin then slowly moving it up her back. he looked at her with his eyes almost daring her to tell him she didnt like it.

coreykill

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:15 pm

she liked the way his hand felt on her back. so smiled and looked in his eyes her eyes almost looking like they were saying too bad i like it.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:18 pm

he smiled running his hand higeher up before running across her bra strap .he looked at her smiling briefly before she realised it was suddenly undone. he looked at her not blinking wondering how she would react as he rubbed her back.

coreykill

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:24 pm

she felt her bra suddenly come undone. she smiled as him not minding it then kissed him briefly. (hahaha i stole your word lol j/k)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:29 pm

(nooo not briefly....anything but that, how about ambidexterious.. you can have that one i want briefly back)
he coiuldnt help but smile as she didnt seem to mind. he grinned a little running his hand from her back to her side riding her curves with his palm and smiling at her kissing her back.

coreykill

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:33 pm

( lol alright you can have it back even tho i dont even know how to spell that xD)
she smiled and closed her eyes enjoying his touch on her body and his warmth and most of all his kisses.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff