Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bored in Towns? Guide to the best places in Towns

Back to Guilds

Reply The Guide to the best places in Towns
The Meeting Point: You can CHAT HERE! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CUinChina

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:59 am
Meh name's CUinChina. My real name is Chastity. I'm 15 and I live on the family ranch in Southern West Virginia (Southeastern Fayette County to be exact). Yes, there are a lot of hicks, rednecks (my brother is one of those!), and "hillbillies" here in the South of Wv, heck, some of the old men (60+) are perverts. I've been on Gaia since May 14 of last year and I'm trying my best to stay on Gaia for the sake of my friends (but 9Dragons is getting so tempting). You will never, I repeat, NEVER see me without at least a shred of black on. I'm what you can call an amateur photographer and my camera is almost as precious as my life along with my tennis raquet, my many pets, my family, and my friends. Everyone says I have 'Bipolar Disorder', but it has never been proven by a docter in all of the 157 trips we've made there to prove it.! ^,..,^
I like to scare a bunch of people with my teeth (they look like an actual vampires for some reason. I'll add a shot of them soon, as in now. The pic is very artistic! Colors edited in a very sucky photoshop). I'm the "Best Excellent Artist" (as I have been named by everyone, including the teachers) in my school. I love to read, draw, play tennis, listen to all kinds of music, photography, and much, much more that I can't think of right now. Currently, I have scraped knuckles from where one of my dogs (a dreat dane named Runt Albert Harrah, or Runt) took off after a cat and scraped my knuckles against some rough wood. xP
Most people everywhere I go on Gaia ask to see what I look like, well, i'll save you the trouble and post links to some pics:

Me

Me

Me

Me

My sister took those pics! YAY Rachel!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:13 am
Hello, I'm Maia Kenrha, and I abuse emoticons. XD Maia Kenrha is obviously not my real name, though. You can call me Maia or Bos, or whatever floats your boat. ^^

Um, I'm not that interesting. I'm Eighteen... I live in the countryside. I'm one of those people who you see in those big-city malls failing miserably while trying to get on an escalator. XD I like manga, roleplaying, drawing, video games, the outdoors and other stuff. I also have a really odd sense of humour. And I lost the game... DX Feel free to send a PM if you want too. ^_^

The only things that really annoy me are when people write in chatspeak when they roleplay, and people who make fun of those who can't write or spell very well. I also annoy the crap out of myself a lot... D< Also, people who give up before they try, or that they are too lazy to even bother trying; that annoys me so very much. I also don't take very kindly rude people or jerks. If I see someone bullying someone, I'm going to jump into it in a heartbeat. Which is a really bad habit that I can't get over. I'm sorry. ;_;

Ummmmm... Umm...? Hum. Well, I talked a lot about myself... That annoys me too. Sorry. ._.

Hope to get to make some friends here and to get to know more of how to enjoy Towns. Sorry if I'm not very active at first; I'm very awkard with people until I get to know them. Umm... This guild was a really great idea by the way...! ^_^

It'll be a great pleasure to meet all of you,
Bos  

konijntjes

Restoring Restorer

12,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

secret3rd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:31 am
hi my name is mary nice to meet you  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:32 am
hi there!!!
I like saying hi. I joined the guild..it was pretty cool.
There's probably nothing you'd really like to know about me..except that I've read Twilight and Stephenie Meyer is my hero!!!
Oh.
And I can get along with people. So don't hesitate to talk to me, give me money, label me as things. It's fun.  

vampirelover22

Grimm Fate

Desirable Capitalist

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:51 am
hey im Marcus (Marck for short)and yeah...lol i have nothing to say xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:08 am
Hi I'm Eternally Beloved (aka Natalie) I joined the guild for the same reason everyone else did. Yeah....thats it blaugh  

Spacebeam

Ezuka

Tipsy Knight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:20 pm

Hai Guys, I'm new.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:38 pm
Ello I'm new too you can call me meso n.n  

Amu Chiii

luvlight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:47 pm
Hi! My name is luvlight ^^ some people call me luv and some call me light. I don't mind any new nicknames either ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:52 pm
User Image

Hello. I'm Emma. Not quite sure of what else to say but I hope to run into a few of you folks around towns xD

User Image  

That dork Emma

mydevildante

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:18 pm
hi. just call me devil. twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:15 am
................... nothin much..
just pass by...  

Ripinz

Tabitha_Lee_Curran

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:16 am
My house is a Big place to sleep. Slumber party / Sleepover time.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/homes?user=7505105  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:12 am
HELLO xd .First of all i would like to thank you all for adding me and i would like to met some of you so if eny of you ever want to chat with me dont be shy sweatdrop  

rockchild15

Misaki Chief

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:53 am
My Nickname is Sid. Real Name Caleb
Nice to meet you all.

15k/20k for Dark Star

The Guide to the best places in Towns

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers