Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
An Endless Universe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 9:08 pm
Zahn is soooo coooool.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 10:46 pm
yes. yes he is. thanks to him we have Thrawn. and thats nothing to take lightly. Thrawn rocks. period.  

Sol Walker
Crew

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 7:35 am
Thrawn is the bombbastic.

I mean for cryin outloud the guys got a whole empire devoted to his ways.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 9:57 am
all hail Thrawn. No Admiral since has pulled the same quality of tactics and manevers that he has.  

Sol Walker
Crew

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:35 pm
Aww now I forgot what i was gonna say!  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:37 pm
I remembered!

Okay, I'm halfway through Traitor and I know I shouldn't ask questions before finishing the book but i have to ask:

Is Vergere a Grey Jedi? Cuz she claims not to be a Jedi nor a Sith so..what is she?  

FrozenPhoenix32

NickCpointless

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:25 am
Cale Darksun
all hail Thrawn. No Admiral since has pulled the same quality of tactics and manevers that he has.
Thrawn is the coolist he must be one of the best as he is the only alien in the imperial fleet. (well that i know of)  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 3:47 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
I remembered!

Okay, I'm halfway through Traitor and I know I shouldn't ask questions before finishing the book but i have to ask:

Is Vergere a Grey Jedi? Cuz she claims not to be a Jedi nor a Sith so..what is she?

Well, she used to be a Jedi in the Old Republic, and I'm not sure what she considers herself nowadays. She has some interesting talks with Luke about the direction he's taken the new Order in, in Destiny's Way.

I'd like to know how she learned the Nomi Sunrider trick, the ability to block someone's Force access. I'll chalk it up again to deep digging in the Archives, who knows what for.  

Durza the Shade

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 4:15 pm
yeah, i know she was a Jedi at one point, she was in Rogue Planet at least.

but i've been wondering about the "grey" from KOTOR  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 4:38 pm
Vergere considers herself to be a Jedi of the Old Republic which, when you think about it, is a lot different from the the New Jedi Order. In Destiny's Way, Tsavong Lah says that she's not a Jedi, and she responds that she is a TRUE Jedi, not one of the imitations he's faced before. And although she was never named a master, she has greater master over the "small" aspects of the force thanany living Jedi at the point of NJO. I think that after 50 years of practicing making herself small, changing that technique to affect someone else probably wasn't that hard. I don't think that she cut Jacen off, because when Nomi Sunrider did it, it was irreversible, but it's possible that she made his force connection so small that he couldn't find it.  

Mercury33

Mercury33

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:39 pm
Cale Darksun
oh, I see. the book. hmm, wonder where fett got the mandalorians...

According to published sources, the Mandalorians were a group of mercenaries that Jango Fett belonged to. They were wiped out by a group of Jedi led by Dooku before he left the Order. The fact that Jango survived the slaughter was one of the reasons he was chosen by Tyranus to be the template for the clones. I believe it's all mentioned in the "Jango Fett: Open Seasons" comic  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:03 pm
I think he meant Boba Fett, and his army in The Unifying Force?  

FrozenPhoenix32

Mercury33

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:08 pm
Well, in the "Twin Engines of Destruction" Comic, Fett mentions the names of two other people as he takes off Jodo Kast's armor. I assume that those two people are either other survivors of the Mandalorians or other people who have taken to wearing Mandalorian armor. Maybe after he retired from Bounty Hunting, Fett found all the other Mandalorians and made them into a group under his command.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 11:34 pm
Has anyone else noticed that in the "Tales of..." books, it says that Boba Fett was a journeyman protector named Jaster Mereel, but in some pre-AotC comics, Jaster is Jango Fett's mentor? What's going on with that?  

Mercury33

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 10:11 am
Mercury33
Has anyone else noticed that in the "Tales of..." books, it says that Boba Fett was a journeyman protector named Jaster Mereel, but in some pre-AotC comics, Jaster is Jango Fett's mentor? What's going on with that?

AotC threw Boba Fett's backstory out of whack. Before Ep. II, the "Tales" backstory was official. But, of course, in AotC we find out Boba is actually Jango's clone. To patch things up a bit, they made Jaster Mareel Jango's mentor. Presumably, Jango told Boba about him, and Boba later used his name as an alias. Nowadays, reference material says the "Boba is Jaster" story is just one of many false rumors Boba encouraged, to increase his mysteriousness.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games