Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Flower Meadow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:22 pm
Lakota's ears perked up and she looked more closely. "Hey, I know you! Jasmine!"
Alex heard the name, and the memory registered. "Oh! Jasmine! I knew I remembered you from somewhere!" As Lakota went to stand next to Jericho, Alex ran to catch up to Jasmine. She didn't want to let her get away this time. "It's been a while, Jasmine."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:58 pm
Jasmine looked to her and then she turned away, hoping to persuade her to let her go on her own way. She stood silently, her mind with the sorrows she had since they last met. She turned to Alex and smiled softly, "i see you missed me when i left".  

wildbladejace

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:12 am
Alex laid her ears back and nodded. "I did. I still don't understand why you had to leave so suddenly like that, but you could've at least told us you were leaving."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:31 am
She looked to alex and turned away, "i just had to do my own thing...i could not stay here without doing something", she said softly before looking to lakota. She smiled softly, "anyway....jace is going to return soon...onc he is done with an job"  

wildbladejace

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:40 am
"Jace is here too?" Lakota lifted her head and finally spoke up. The green and white wolf had a slight affection for Jace, tough she was too timid to ever admit it.
Alex looked back at Lakota, adn then at Jasmine. "You two aren't going to leave again, are you?" Alex looked at the ground in front of her. "It would be nice if you stayed a while this time..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:52 am
She looked to lakota and then she smiled, "no...but he should be here soon unless something happens to him", she said before looking to alex. She looked into her eyes and then she smiled, 'i see you missed me alot alec...but why?"  

wildbladejace

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:05 am
Alex pawed at the ground a little. "I..." She stopped pawing the ground. "N-no reason...It's just...you left without a word, and I thought that maybe I did something to make you leave..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:13 am
She looked to alex and moved closer, licking her muzzle before pulling back and looking into her eyes. She looked away, "I may stay longer'  

wildbladejace

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:22 am
Alex's blush couldn't be seen in her wolf form, but she was anyway. "I hope you can." Her ears came up again and she watched Jasmine.

Lakota sat next to Jericho. Jericho yawned and laid down in the flowers. "Adults are so boring..."
"Shh, Jericho. That's rude." But Lakota knew Jericho was simply a pup who had to speak his thoughts.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:30 am
She looked to Alex and then she turned around to walk away, starting to take an step away. She wondered what would happen if she stayed here with alex and she allowed alex to like her more.  

wildbladejace

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:39 am
Alex saw Lakota get up and catch up with Jasmine. That was odd. Lakota had admitted to her that Jasmine frightnened her a little, so it was weird for her to just run up to her.
Lakota ran up next to Jasmine. She resisted her urge to run and gulped. "Um, I-I would really like for you to stay too. Alex was different after she discovered you two had left us. She was sad, and I don't want it to happen again..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:49 am
She looked to her and then she stopped, "you would like for me to stay, because of alex", she said and stopped beore looking down. She Looked to her and nodded softly, "fine...i will stay for a little while if she cares that much"  

wildbladejace

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:56 am
Lakota nodded and smiled, her tail wagging a little now. "Thank you..." She backed up a little to feel more comfortable and sat down. Jericho ran over to Alex and followed behind her now.
"So, you'll stay, at least for a while?" Alex sat down while Jericho playfully snapped at her moving tail.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:07 pm
She smiled and looked to Alex, simply walking close and looking to her calmly. Jasmine walked closer and sat next to alex, "you were sad when i left?"  

wildbladejace

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:45 pm
Alex lowered her ears a little. "Lakota told you that, didn't she? Well, of course I was..."  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games