Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Tonwe-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:23 pm
Growling she turned, the fur along her spine raising.
"Watch your tongue!" she spat, she had tossed the wolf pup aside and gave her a stern warning, she had not hurt her nor had she distressed anyone.
"I only wished that the pup leave Hellahi in peace!" she snarled, she somehow knew his name, for some reason that name had com to her.
"I have no reason to apologize!" she growled, horns splitting the fur from her scalp.
"I will not apologize to someone who does not deserve it..." she said and turned, hoping Hellahi would follow her, she still wished to talk to him.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:11 pm
Nightmare entered the scene of what seemed like a she-wolf protecting another wolf, she comes closer to the she-wolf... she lay her head low to show respect to the she-wolf... "May i know who you are miss?"...  

lezgal

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:16 pm
Kaiya ran infront of the other female wolf and continued to snarl at her. "You still had no right to touch Dark. You frightened her and that atleast deserves an apology to the pup." She growled out. Glancing quickly to the side, she saw a new wolf had joined them, its head lowered. Kaiya decided to not bother with the new wolf. She had no quarel with the new she-wolf and therefore turned her cold eyes back to the others.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:24 pm
"Then the pup should apologize for the comment she made earlier!"
she snapped, lunging at her paw with sharp teeth and narrowing her eyes.
The fur on her paws began to shed away, showing bloody flesh and dark ebony claws sharp as thorns, at least three inches long.
"But until then I shall not utter one word to that disgrace of fur!"
she growled, her teeth protruding from her lips.
She snarled, baring her now black teeth, Hoping that Hellahi would back her up if a fight started.
Every muscle in her body screamed for her to hide behind the large male but she refused to cower.

-Tonwe-

lezgal

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:34 pm
"Ignoring me wont make me disapear," snarled Nightmare, "Now i'm going to try this again, may i now who you are miss?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:57 pm
Kaiya again faced the new she wolf. "I'm sorry." She said her face softening. "I didn't mean to make you think I was ignoring you. I'm just trying to protect an innocent pup. I'm Kaiya though, and a peace keeper in this pack. This wolf here, had no purpose in grabbing the pup," She nodded in the direction of the still sleeping pup, "and throwing her off Hellahi's back." quickly she looked back to the other female. "Dark did or said nothing offensive to you or Hellahi to deserve that treatment from you."  

Moon_Wolf_0001

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:58 pm
Dark woke up and looked around and saw a new wolf,she ran to her and barked as she pawed at its fluffy tail,"FLUFFY!" She said innocently as usual and blinked at Neira who had awoken and Kaiya who was mad. Dark whimpered and licked at Neiras face,she then looked at Kaiy and nuzzled into her fur."No mad Kaiy and Neira pwease" Dark asked in a small pathetic voice. She felt as if she had entered her old pack again for she did not miss the feas comment about her being a disgrace. She got up and apologized with her ears and tail down."Sorry,i am a disgrace." With that Dark walked away toward the other side of the beach,wanting nothing but for her old pack to find her and tear her apart in their maws. She hated when things like this happened and cursed herself for being born.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:05 pm
"I am sorry to not realize this dellima sooner, please accept my appology." said Nightmare. "i will help you protect this young pup, please take this is as my apology." Nightmare then growled loudly at the the she-wolf... awaiting for a response...  

lezgal

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:13 pm
"Thank you and please on't apologize. I again must apologize for not answering before. And if you can excuse me a moment.." She quickly followed after the young pup. "Dark!" She called, catching up with the young wolf. "You are not a disgrace. The only reason why Neira and I are doing this is to protect you. We don't want others to hurt you." She licked the pups cheek as an apology. "Please don't me upset Dark. We want you to be happy in this pack and Neira and I will do anything to help." She said comforting the little pup.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:24 pm
"Don't forget me, i might not be in your pack but i'll be willing to fight for the young one, how rude of me, my name is Nightmare at your service madamme," Nightmare bowed his head in respect for the she-wolf.  

lezgal

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:45 pm
Dark whimpered and cryed into the fea fur,her eyes wet as she shook,wanting to go somewhere else.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:51 pm
Ka nodded to the new wolf. "It's nice to meet you Nightmare. You already know I'm Kaiya the other female with me in defending this one here is Niera, and of course this is Dark." She said, curling herself round the pups body in a comforting way. She nuzzled Darks fur and rested her head on lightly on the small pups body. She wished she could ease the little ones suffering. "You're safe here with us Dark, please don't cry."  

Moon_Wolf_0001

-Tonwe-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:56 pm
Narrowing her eyes the fur from her legs began to shed away.
She looked at the pup and blinked her silver eyes, "Tell your pack mates that I had not hurt you...I only wanted you to leave Hellahi in peace..."
she said before the pup walked away.
Her tail stuck up in the air and the mark on her shoulder shimmered slightly.
"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO STAND AGAINST ME FEA!" She snapped at the new wolf,she growled, her sharp teeth bared.
More fur shed from her legs, her tail end loosing its fur to reveal a fleshy tail, the spine showing through the skin.
The horns grew farther from her head.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:59 pm
Nightmare looked at the whimpering pup, then wondered how could these wolves treat him so sadly... Nightmare then looked at the she wolf that the other seemed to be protecting against... studying her closely she awaits the next move...  

lezgal

-Tonwe-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:03 pm
"Drop you hackles!"
she snarled at Nightmare narrowing her eyes.
She kept her defense up, her claws scraping the ground as she stood there. Silver eyes unblinking and ebony fangs bared.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games