Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lezgal

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:58 pm
Dream heard Dark growl a little, but it was only fitting because she didn't know who this wolf was, but he knew the wolf, his scar on his eye that turned his pupil white, was the thing that gave the wolf away... Dream then nuzzled Nova, he showed his respect for this wolf used to be the alpha wolf of their pack...

Nova was glad that Dream had remembered him, he nuzzled back to the pup.."So who might this young lady be?" he asked his voice very deep...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:16 pm
Dark barked and nuzzled dream,as she sniffed at the male wolf.  

darkblaze14

lezgal

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:25 pm
Dream nuzzled Dark back and started to introduce the two of them, "Dark let me introduce you to Nova, he used to be the alpha male of our pack... Nova this is Dark shes uhh.. well um... shes my..... friend."

Nova watched Dream stuter the words out of his mouth, he knew that dark obviosly liked the girl... but also frowned at the thought... he knew that there was something wrong with the two of them being together... but he smiled anyways... hes never seen Dream so happy... "Nice to meet you Dark."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:33 pm
Dark waged her tail and nodded licking Nova on the cheek. "Nice to meet you to Nova" She tussled with dream as they rolled arond. Dark then yawned and went to sleep. In a nice shady area a bit by the water so it gently sprayed on her fur.  

darkblaze14

lezgal

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:14 pm
Dream watched Dark fall gently to sleep... he enjoyed playing with the young wolf... he then looked at Nova.. "What brings you here?"

Nova then looked at the horizon the wind ruffling his fur.... "Your sister, where did she go? her aora suddenly dissapeared... but... shes not dead... but i can't sense her aora anymore... i feel that the young pup had something to do with this..." he looked seriously at Dream "She does, doesn't she..."

Dream looked up to see Nova's eyes, the wolves eyes has always scared him, the fact that the left eye was normal and the other has a scar and seemed to have turned white... he looked away and also looked far off in the horizon... "It wasn't her fault.... me and her are the same... she has kaiya... i used to have Nightmare... she has a demon inside her... and.... so do I"....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:44 pm
Dark slept soundly as the two wolves went with their chat,she layed there resting in the sun light.  

darkblaze14

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:46 pm
Neira lay bathing in the warm sunlight. She lifted her head lazily and saw that another wolf had come to the lagoon so she suemi-grudgingly pulled herself up and trotted over to them, the cool ocean breeze ruffling her fur and making her shiver slightly. 'Hiya! I'm Neira, and you are?' She cocked her head in a questioning manner and she smiled sweetly to show she meant no harm in case the other wolf was skiddish.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:33 am
Kaiya was careful at first, only watchingthenew wolf approach Darn and Dream, but it seemed Dream knew the new wolf. She began to relax then, and carefully watched the new male wolf. Still unsure if the new wolf wassafe or not, she followed beind Neira. "And I am Kaiya." Her voice was quiet and unsure, as she inspected the wolf.  

Moon_Wolf_0001

lezgal

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:06 pm
Nova looked at the two wolves that came near him, he put his usual smile on and "Hello, my names Nova," he said with his deep voice "Do not be afraid of me, i maybe be big but i'm not a monster..." 'well only half of me isn't a monster' he said to himself as he aproached the two wolves... even though he doesn't have his high status anymore... he didn't put his head down for respect... i guess old habits still reign supriem over him...

Dream watched Nova address himself... he watched the other wolf, nova's white eye seemed fixed on the two, he knew Nova wouldn't hurt the two, unless he hurted someone he cared about... so he relaxed and smiled as he moved closer to Neira and Kaiya...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:37 pm
'Interesting....' Neira realized he held his head up rather airily. 'Are you from another pack perchance?' Her eyes narrowed slightly as she scrutinized him. '...or just passing through...?' He was bigger then most of the other males she'd met and she didn't like the feeling of being small. Her tail roseas she shifted her posture to appear slightly bigger. She preferred to speak with her eyes level to whomever she addressed....  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

lezgal

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:48 pm
Nova's smile quickly disapeared and he gave Neira a straight face "My... I mean our pack was killed... along time ago, i'm just here to see how Dream is doing.. " Nova then noticed that the other wolf seemed to try to size him up... he smiled and said "Do i intimidate you, my friend?" Nova then smiled and sat down, his head still held high...

Dream noticed seemed uneasy about Nova not showing too much or any respect for her.'well i guess you really can't teach an old dog new tricks." Dream then somewhat laughed at the thought of him calling Nova old, he was only a few months older than Nightmare but because of his size he seemed older...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:47 pm
Dark woke up and sat on Nova and beckond Dream to join her as she snuggled under his muzzle,she whimpered softly as he reminded her of her big brother who left her at a few eeeks old.  

darkblaze14

lezgal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:02 pm
Nova smiled at the little pup nuzzling him, he felt like he was at his old pack, as the wolves would nuzzle him and acknowledge that he was the alpha male...

Dream joined dark and some how felt safe that he was protected by Nova, as Dark was protected by kaiya...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:58 am
Dark leaned in to Nov as she realized he smelled like her brother to,and he looked like him. She wondered if he was but decided not to ask. For she didnt know the wolfs name. She looked at Dream and smiled. She hoped Nova would join their pack.  

darkblaze14

lezgal

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:11 pm
Nova felt great as the pups have trusted him, he then playfully nudged dark and dream, "Lets see if you little onces can match up to me?" he then playfully barked at the two...

Dream loved to play and he wasn't going to let the chance to pounce on the older wolf pass him by.. he pounced on Nova and they play fighted...  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games