Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
Welcome to the guild! Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Great_Hero

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:06 pm
I Am Mentis
Yggdrasil Pie
Hiya, I just got accepted to the guild. ^^ My name is Connie and I love Anime, Video Games, Manga, and Cosplay. I've cosplayed as Konata for a recent con and I'm planning to cosplay as Tsukasa for another con in the future. XD~ Lucky Star dance is fun. :X;;

Welcome smile
-hands out cookies-

(2 more members on the way) I seem to end up accepting 2 requests at a time lol

Lol it seems so.

And welcome Yggdrasil! I've seen that name so many times, I'm convinced its either a word or a popular fictional name.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:52 am
Heya~ I'm new to the guild (obviously) and you can call me Arisu or Hitomi.
I'd rather just go back my username. I realy love Lucky Star and I haven't seen all of Higurashi no Nako Koro ni yet. Yeah, i'm kinda putting it off for reasons unknown D: I know it's a good series and I really wanna see the new one but I just cant get in the mood to watch it. Hopefully i'll get over that...
Well it is nice to meet you all~

Arisu_Hitomi

Aged Cat

7,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

The_Great_Hero

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:18 am
Arisu_Hitomi
I'd rather just go back my username. I realy love Lucky Star and I haven't seen all of Higurashi no Nako Koro ni yet. Yeah, i'm kinda putting it off for reasons unknown D: I know it's a good series and I really wanna see the new one but I just cant get in the mood to watch it. Hopefully i'll get over that...

Welcome to the guild! Be sure to have fun here! Nice sig.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:00 pm
The_Great_Hero
Arisu_Hitomi

Welcome to the guild! Be sure to have fun here! Nice sig.

Oh i'll have fun for sure. Oh and thanks :]

Arisu_Hitomi

Aged Cat

7,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Navigator Akira Kogami

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:27 pm
Oha-lucky! I'm Akira Kogami, your cute navigator of Lucky Channel! I also have an assistant, Minoru Shiraishi, but he isn't all that important. Just kidding! Akira is glad to be here and hopefully will make some new fans friends.

((ooc: I'm also looking for someone who can RP as Shiraishi. PM me if interested.))

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:56 pm
Navigator Akira Kogami
Oha-lucky! I'm Akira Kogami, your cute navigator of Lucky Channel! I also have an assistant, Minoru Shiraishi, but he isn't all that important. Just kidding! Akira is glad to be here and hopefully will make some new fans friends.

((ooc: I'm also looking for someone who can RP as Shiraishi. PM me if interested.))

How lucky we are to have Akira! (Oh GOD no) Have fun here at the guild!

Your avatar looks too much like her lol.  

The_Great_Hero

00NINE-1
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-don't do it-
Welcome to the guild!

Worship The Shinkai...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:43 am
Hello.

>_>

I'm a new member...Hurrah!!

I'll come here for a little bit. To post. Konata reminds me of myself. I alot.

O.o It's rather scary.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]

Miss Mentis

Lazy Egg

41,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Planetary Technician 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:57 am
Hello and welcome:

Toxic, Akira( eek whee ), Arisu  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:40 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Hello.

>_>

I'm a new member...Hurrah!!

I'll come here for a little bit. To post. Konata reminds me of myself. I alot.

O.o It's rather scary.

Welcome.

Yeah, a lot of us are Konata-types. I myself am a Konata+Kagami combination.  

The_Great_Hero

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:30 pm
NIHAOOOO!!!

Uhm, I'm Akegura, you guys can call me Ian, Ake, whatever you like really.

My favorite anime and manga include Negima, LUCKY STAR, Genshiken, Rozen Maiden, Kekkaishi, Chrono Crusade, Princess Mononoke, Naruto, and I like a lot of the Dothack stuff.

Uhm, yeah! I'm you're stereotypical otaku, not a Narutard, but I do like Naruto, Videogames, Manga, Anime, the whole nine yards, I guess.

I guess I'd me Konata and Tsukasa-esque, in the sense that I'm a little out there like Tsukasa, and, well, everyone here should relate to Konata.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:05 pm
Akegura Hirou
NIHAOOOO!!!

My favorite anime and manga include Negima, LUCKY STAR, Genshiken, Rozen Maiden, Kekkaishi, Chrono Crusade, Princess Mononoke, Naruto, and I like a lot of the Dothack stuff.

Uhm, yeah! I'm you're stereotypical otaku, not a Narutard, but I do like Naruto, Videogames, Manga, Anime, the whole nine yards, I guess.

I guess I'd me Konata and Tsukasa-esque, in the sense that I'm a little out there like Tsukasa, and, well, everyone here should relate to Konata.

Welcome.

Uh, Nihao-ma? Lol. Screw that, I'll stick with the good old Konichiha.  

The_Great_Hero

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:16 pm
The_Great_Hero
Akegura Hirou
NIHAOOOO!!!

Welcome.

Uh, Nihao-ma? Lol. Screw that, I'll stick with the good old Konichiha.
Meh, I just watched a couple eps of Ranma, Shampoo has me talking chinese, aduhhh  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:33 pm
Akegura Hirou
NIHAOOOO!!!

you post so much.
are you a bot?  

aughgh
Crew

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:43 pm
Fig Leaf Bi Carbonate
Akegura Hirou
NIHAOOOO!!!

you post so much.
are you a bot?
Uhm?

I don't think a bot is able to really have opinions, and kinda talk with people.

Lmfao, I guess I do like to post though!

Besides, I just finished this anime, but I don't want to let it go yet, so this is nice for me.  
~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff