Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Trial of Heros II (Important message on Pg. 59) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:37 am
finally threw the gates he suddenly bumped shoulders with the man Ezoin
"O!! im sorry sir" he turned and smiled "hey you were in the melee fight, good show" he held out his hand "my name is shmitty whats yours?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:52 am
Ezorin did not notice anyone around him while he walked. He was piecing together the memories that went with the voices that had gone through his mind shortly before. He failed to do so by the time he got to Tramer's box. He entered and sat so he would be in no ones way.  

Bortelex

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:23 am
Shmitty stood in shock as the man totally left him there hanging with his hand out ready to shake a hand... he looked at the back of the mans head as he walked away and mutterd under his breath "what a Jerk... I bet he wouldnt stop a man from eating a baby" he then turned and went on his way to find a decent spot to train,after leaving the city and finding a nice clearing that was a cliff watching over the ocean... he sat down and started to medatait with his sword laying sheethed infrount of him  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:53 pm
"What are you talking about, we never even made contact," Epotheros said as the little girl franticaly tried to apologize to him.  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:11 pm
Nearing the fence where Epotheros was she saw him attempt to jump over. Unfortunately his foot caught on the beam and he fell face first. Before Clove was able to rush to his aid a girl fell near him and apologized as if she had caused Epotheros’ mishap. Giggling, Clover quirked an eyebrow then offered out a friendly hand towards the fallen girl. “Here,” she said in between a light fit of giggles. Looking up at Epotheros knowing his fall hadn’t harmed him she shot him a sympathetic smile before return her gaze to the fallen girl.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:54 pm
(( 200th post! Woot! ))
((TY Charns actually posted this. Which means that I got post #200 to be my first post in both Toh1 and Toh2!))
Rosette was so busy worrying about the man she thought she knocked over, she hardly noticed the other girl who offered her hand. After a few moments she did notice though, and took it and mumbled something like "thank you".
After both she and the other man had gotten up, she again said how sorry she was before exclaiming,
"Oh! I almost forgot! Darn-it! I gotta go. Bye!"
With that, she set off at a quick pace into the heart of the streets.
After only 2-3 minutes, Rosette again noticed how dishevelled she looked and began fussing with her hair as she went.  

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:20 pm
"I wonder where she's off to in such a hurry," Epotheros questioned as he stood up. Placing his hand on clover's shoulder he then pointed at Tramer's box, "I noticed that he must be having a party or something of that nature up there."

When Epotheros and Clover arrived at his box, he heard Tramer remark something about losing money at gambeling, so he quickly countered, "They loose it all by spending it on drink."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:23 pm
Kendra jumped at the sudden sound of a mans voice, dropping her fruit and cursing under her breath as she got on her hands and knees to grab it from under the table.  

Dragonmaster1251

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:32 pm
"Seems like tripping that guy up allowed you to get away safely," Epotheros said to the girl who was worming around on the ground after an apple.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:37 pm
She glowered at him. "I'm safe. I am totally 100% safe, without anyones help." She retorted before turning around to grab her fruit. When she got she sat and blew on it. She wiped off the remaining dirt and as she stood up to sit back down in her chair started to peel off the thick outer skin.  

Dragonmaster1251

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:42 am
(I made tramer update my profile after i had so much to add, LMAO I love a good rp)

after a a few moments of consentrating Shmitty created three fire balls that flouted in the air two next to each other and the third under them, making a upside down triangle. making fire wasnt hard at all, it was making it come out of no were and keep it flouting in the air with out disappering, because he could easly make it with his hands but with his mind was harder and controlling it with his mind was even harder then that. soon the fire began to spin in a simple circle, then he made the three fireballs turn in diffrent directions (like an atom) the fire after minutes started to change colors, then they collected together into one and rose into the air, slowly getting bigger as it got higher and higher into the air, still changeing colers. then it stoped and begain to spin, it looked so pretty with all the colors whirling together, it could probally be seen threw the hole city. soon after starting spining the fireball got smaller as he made it collied into itself tell it dissapperd and left a simple cloud of smoke that got carried away by the wind... Shmitty smiled after he opend his eyes, he had a small headach from the show but it was good training. he picked up his sword and started to swing it randomly in the air, with it still sheethed. he jumped and stabbed the air four times before he landed, it was a kind of fighting art not seen anywere but his home  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:43 pm
The jousting matches begain, but this time it was not a quick one out for Brutus, the now know identity of the dehorsing knight. It was a rude awakening for him for when they conected his lance only broke against his opponents chest scoring him only a point while the other rider broke his against Brutus' helm scoring him two.

This upset caused Brutus to become a little inraged and during the second bout he scored a perfect hit on the helm of his opponent. The extra amount of force caused the other knight to jerk backwards and drop his lance before it could splinter against Brutus' chest plate. The attack was also so forcefull and well placed that a large splinter remained imbeded in the grill of the helmet and caused a bright red stream of blood to trickle down the silvery armor. The other knight hurried off his horse and with the aid of his squire was able to remove the splinter from his right cheek. After removing the helmet it was also easy to see that it had barely missed the eye and was not a serious laceration as once thought.

Finding it appropriate to wait for word that the fallen knight was fine, Brutus begain his lap of victory where many a lady threw their scarves down upon him.  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:50 pm
Clover found herself leaning against the railing of the private box. She was internally infuriated by who they now knew to be Brutus’ behavior. It was obvious that his frustration was leading him to needlessly harm him opponent. She knew that jousting wasn’t meant to be a incredibly safe event, but she had noticed that none of the blows had drawn blood until now. She couldn’t believe that she shared common ancestors with the man below. He obliviously only cared about his own victory. Still Clover didn’t want to ever admit to being a Sernian openly, though she was. With her odd hair color there was no way she could out right deny it. She just hoped that her family was kind, humble, and didn’t peg themselves against others needlessly.

With these unsettling thoughts raging through her head, she turned around and surveyed the box and took note of its occupants. Tramer and Larien were still present, so were a few other, some she recognized from earlier and others that must have just entered, no doubt in search of some free food.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:31 pm
Kendra noticed Clover, and stuffing the rest of the fruit in her mouth said "Great job on the archery."  

Dragonmaster1251

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:07 pm
Epotheros could see the quick look of shock and discust appear on Clover's face when Brutus had scored the two points for a helmet hit. He could tell that she did not see that the man being injured was purly an accident. A splinter guiding it's way through the grill of an opponents helm or other piece of armor was rather common. Was the force necessary to win? No, not really. If thhe other's attack would have connected they would have gone into a tie breaker round.

Inorder to comfort her in her somewhat nervous state, be for whatever reason. Epotheros placed his arms around her from behind and gave her a quick hug. He then reassured her by stating, "It was an accident." He did this to calm what ever emotions were quelling inside of her by seeing another one of her kind injure another human being aside from what was expected.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games