Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuri Tanuki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:24 pm
Meph!stopheles
Personally it seems to me that there's something else bothering him, and he's just taking it out on the nearest thing. talk to him?

I dunno........he's been skulking around lately, acting surly.........I tried to ask but all he said was, "Don't bother. This is my problem."

Not much else to do......... neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:38 pm
Kuri Tanuki
Meph!stopheles
Personally it seems to me that there's something else bothering him, and he's just taking it out on the nearest thing. talk to him?

I dunno........he's been skulking around lately, acting surly.........I tried to ask but all he said was, "Don't bother. This is my problem."

Well you're obviously unhappy. Tell him that until he sorts out his problem, he should stay away from you, because you don't need that crap.xD Oi, I feel like I should be snapping my fingers and going "oh no he Di-in't!" .. -cackles, falls over- But seriously, you shouldn't take that, especially if he won't let you help. -nod-

Meph!stopheles

Kuri Tanuki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:30 pm
Meph!stopheles
Kuri Tanuki
Meph!stopheles

Well you're obviously unhappy. Tell him that until he sorts out his problem, he should stay away from you, because you don't need that crap.xD Oi, I feel like I should be snapping my fingers and going "oh no he Di-in't!" .. -cackles, falls over- But seriously, you shouldn't take that, especially if he won't let you help. -nod-

Yeah........maybe Fog and I should take a vacation from each other. He's just moody all the time........  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:38 pm
Kuri Tanuki

Yeah........maybe Fog and I should take a vacation from each other. He's just moody all the time........
I know that feeling...only it's not Fog I need a vacation from, but my own mate...and come the end of the semester, I might actually be taking one....Maybe.... ninja

It's depressing when it gets that far, though.... sad  

Manda_Tifa

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:11 pm
*Sigh* Krissim is in a major slump.

When I say major I mean major long term slump. I seem to be constantly going down hill in depression. I lack luster in everything and my spark is just gone. This isn't something that developed overnight but just seems to be building over years. I used to be a pretty heavy gamer who loved playing games of all sorts. Now, I haven't even touched my PS2 in ages and I have games I got last Christmas that I never even broke the seal on. I used to read, God how I used to read. I would stay up hours and hours at night chewing on ice and reading. Now I only read when I'm forced to for my Lit classes. My art and writing also has gone down the toilet. I hardly ever doodle and only do serious pieces when I have to for art classes. Won't even speak of my book rotting in the confines of my computer. Even my health is slipping. I was really big into improving my flexibility, cardiovascular, and light weight training. Now I hardly do enough to keep from loosing the muscles I've gained, and my cardiovascular is just shot.

*Sigh* just felt like I had to get all that off my chest.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:18 pm
Umm......See a doctor? That seems like an awfully drastic decline in overall happiness.....*feels totally helpless...* sweatdrop  

Manda_Tifa

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:22 pm
Krissim Klaw
*Sigh* Krissim is in a major slump.

When I say major I mean major long term slump. I seem to be constantly going down hill in depression. I lack luster in everything and my spark is just gone. This isn't something that developed overnight but just seems to be building over years. I used to be a pretty heavy gamer who loved playing games of all sorts. Now, I haven't even touched my PS2 in ages and I have games I got last Christmas that I never even broke the seal on. I used to read, God how I used to read. I would stay up hours and hours at night chewing on ice and reading. Now I only read when I'm forced to for my Lit classes. My art and writing also has gone down the toilet. I hardly ever doodle and only do serious pieces when I have to for art classes. Won't even speak of my book rotting in the confines of my computer. Even my health is slipping. I was really big into improving my flexibility, cardiovascular, and light weight training. Now I hardly do enough to keep from loosing the muscles I've gained, and my cardiovascular is just shot.

*Sigh* just felt like I had to get all that off my chest.

Hope that you get out of the slump soonish Kriss. You should know well that we are all here for you if you just need someone to talk to.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:31 pm
I'm just going to babble and no one has to reply because I really don't want people to say "oh it was your fault" bla bla blah.So here it is:

i had an online boyfriend i was with for like 2 years and I loved him. Not totally in love because he asked me to marry him a couple of times and I said no. The reason I said no was because i knew I could never live with him. i have a hard time being close to people and so on and so forth.

Anyway, he came to visit for ten days and before that even, I told him that I might end up hating him. Of course, he just thought I was joking and stuff. And you know, online he was really sweet and stuff. Well he came to visit and the first 3 days were ok.

I mean, I still loved him, but I by the fourth day, I realized that we had nothing in common. he liked animals, but he wasn't totally into them and told my mom that our animals are overwhelming, especially the dogs. And then he also talks about things that I'm not into. We play different lives, etcetera, etcetera.

I'm a very internal person, all my anger is internalized and I just boil. He..knew this of course, but he's also very bad at reading body language. So while I was getting more upset and distant, he kept trying to close the distance and the more I tried to get away and be on my own, the more he tried to smother me.

He also.......tries to make everything a sob story in his life even though most of it was his fault. He is 23 years old, he's been to a psychologist, his mom is bipolar, his dad is bipoloar. i guess at the beginning I felt sorry for him. but no..at the end, i hated him. Hated him with a passion.

I ended up breaking up with him. I gavce reasons but I can't say them here because they're pretty bad and are personal. He said he was ok with it and said he wanted to be friends.

But now something's bugging me. He said he was ok with it, but then he kept trying to get back at me with stuff like
- I punched a wall because I was angry
- I cut myself like you cut yourself and it made me feel better
- Why do you have to ignore my opinions like it doesn't exist?

*sscreams and tears out her hair* I don';t understand where I went wrong. I know where he went wrong...but I don;'t know what I did. I didn't profess eternity love to him, he knew one of these days we would break up. SO WHAT WAS THE ******** MATTER  

Rainey_angel81

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:35 pm
Manda_Tifa
Umm......See a doctor? That seems like an awfully drastic decline in overall happiness.....*feels totally helpless...* sweatdrop
While I know they say depression can sometimes occure to a chemical inbalance, I don't think this is it. I don't know, a psychologist maybe, though I hate to think I'm really that far gone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:42 pm
Diana Vulpes

Hope that you get out of the slump soonish Kriss. You should know well that we are all here for you if you just need someone to talk to.
Thanks, I hope I get out of it soon too, it's just it seems like I have been hoping that for a really long time.  

Krissim Klaw

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:51 pm
Rainey_angel81

*sscreams and tears out her hair* I don';t understand where I went wrong. I know where he went wrong...but I don;'t know what I did. I didn't profess eternity love to him, he knew one of these days we would break up. SO WHAT WAS THE ******** MATTER
Well, it was a two year relationship and it sounds like he really loved you. I mean he did ask you to marry him. What he is doing right now is his way of dealing with it. He is really hurt so he is lashing out. It doesn't sound like you did anything really wronge, the relationship just doesn't seemed like it wasn't meant to be. The only thing is it sounds like you might have done is led him on a bit. That even may not really be your fault though since you tried to explain to him you weren't making any solid promises until you had time to be with him in person. The internet has a way of screwing with messages and he just didn't get how honest and serious you were trying to be.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:57 am
Kris.......if I didn't know any better.......I'd say you're perfectly normal.

This happens to me all the time. Perhaps it's because I despair for the human race, or perhaps just for myself, but whatever the reason, being depressed is a very normal occurance. You shouldn't read too much into it.

Eat some chocolate, rent a movie, and get lots of sleep. Best advice I can give you. 3nodding Take care of yourself. heart  

FogSage

FogSage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:34 pm
Rainey_angel81
FogSage
Kris.......if I didn't know any better.......I'd say you're perfectly normal.

This happens to me all the time. Perhaps it's because I despair for the human race, or perhaps just for myself, but whatever the reason, being depressed is a very normal occurance. You shouldn't read too much into it.

Eat some chocolate, rent a movie, and get lots of sleep. Best advice I can give you. 3nodding Take care of yourself. heart

I don't agree with you. Even though i think psychologists are complete nut jobs within themselves and at the time of my deep depression didn;t think they helped me, looking back on my hightschool years, I realize how the one good psychologist I had, really helped.

If it had just been detachment from her school and interests, it might have been a thing to brush off, but not if she's losing weight or not caring for herself in a physical sense.

It's a good thing that Krissim does realize this because most people don't. It might not be depression, it might be something else. If your College offers a student help , then I would surely advise you to use it.

My sister went through the same thing in her sophomore year and she didn't take care of it at the beginning and everything got worse.

How can you offer a cure for something that doesn't have a source? Sounds to me that Kris doesn't even know why she's depressed. Sure, a psychologist might help, but what could he do? Advise her to think about what's going on in her life? I think she's already been doing that. Give her drugs? Not likely. Refer her to another psychologist? One who wouldn't be able to diagnose her anyway.

When it boils down to it, depression, in most cases, isn't permanent. You need to find focus in your life, and your apathy for anything will burn away.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games