Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lycans, Vampyre, and Humans...oh dear... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:06 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
he groans blood dripping down, he spits up blood "damn you" he said before falling over

her eyes widen in horror, she shakes her head "toboe" she whispered pulling her feet "help me...."
toeboe picks up the dead body and walks towards the bed he then chops the cords in half and starts to eat the dead man
she hugs herself closing her eyes, she covers her ears not wanting to hear him eat him
toboe rips the man apart geting all the meat out of him all the while the man is making sicking cracking and crunching sounds he then turns into a wolf and walks towards the girl
she was shaking with fear, her eyes closed shut and her hands over her ears to keep the sound out
toboe shakes his fur getting most of the blood out and then nuzzled the girl trying to make wake up thinking she was sleeping
she jumps, her eyes opening wide, she looks at him, tears running down her face, her lip quivered "t-thank you" she whispered
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:07 pm

following the scent he finds them at the river
"hey there you guys are what happen to you"

King Yoshimitsu

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:08 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she hugs herself closing her eyes, she covers her ears not wanting to hear him eat him
toboe rips the man apart geting all the meat out of him all the while the man is making sicking cracking and crunching sounds he then turns into a wolf and walks towards the girl
she was shaking with fear, her eyes closed shut and her hands over her ears to keep the sound out
toboe shakes his fur getting most of the blood out and then nuzzled the girl trying to make wake up thinking she was sleeping
she jumps, her eyes opening wide, she looks at him, tears running down her face, her lip quivered "t-thank you" she whispered
sorry if i scared you...you ok?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:10 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she slowly nodds "yes, im okay" she sits up "can we go now?" she asked pulling the robe tighter, since she couldnt find her clothes (gtg in an hour, freakin family making me get off at mid)

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:15 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she slowly nodds "yes, im okay" she sits up "can we go now?" she asked pulling the robe tighter, since she couldnt find her clothes (gtg in an hour, freakin family making me get off at mid)
{lol my mom does the same thing to me}
yeah sure lets go
toboe starts to walk to the entrance
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:16 pm

what happen to you guys

King Yoshimitsu

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:18 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
yeah sure lets go
(hate it, but we all stay up till really late XDD they dont check up on us) she gets out and walks with him, she sees the other person and looks down "something bad" she whispered
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:24 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
yeah sure lets go
(hate it, but we all stay up till really late XDD they dont check up on us) she gets out and walks with him, she sees the other person and looks down "something bad" she whispered
some thing wrong?
toboe looks up at her still in his wolf form

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:26 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
yeah sure lets go
some thing wrong?
she looks down at him, her hair covering her face "no...." she said and kept on walking
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:29 pm

ok like what a fight bad or arguement bad

King Yoshimitsu

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:31 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
yeah sure lets go
some thing wrong?
she looks down at him, her hair covering her face "no...." she said and kept on walking
you sure?...you seem like your embarrassed or something
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:32 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
yeah sure lets go
some thing wrong?
she looks away from him "yea.....im sure" (gtg)

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:33 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
some thing wrong?
ok then
{KK}
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:03 am

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
some thing wrong?
ok then
{KK}
she looks around rocking on her heels, she crosses her arms, she rubbed her neck where he had bitten her, it left a faint cresant moon scar there.

Aprilbaby1

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:36 am

((wow...I'm gone for like a day and a half and everyone goes zoom...scarwy o.O))

Moxi sat on her branch, singing softly again. Everything seemed deserted around her...for now.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games