Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Naruto RP: Another World (OPEN and Accepting Profiles) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you join?
  Heck yeah!
  Heck nyo!
  I just wanna say Heck!
View Results

Legandary_Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:43 am

((No problem ketsunoana anaboko. No I did not call you an a** hole! I said... uh... Ok I called you an a** hole. I couldn't help it! It just slipped out! NO PLEASE OH GOD NO NOT THE MOLDY COOKIE OF DEATH! OH GOD NO DON'T FORCE ME TO EAT IT! AHHH))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:47 am

((btw if you ran out of cheesy doritos you should try cheeszits they are addicting plus they come in a box.))

Kazuya Maeda

Legandary_Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:50 am

((Ohhhhhh do they come in peanut butter with cream cheese flavor? I love taht flavor! It is teh awesome! I'M AM RANDOM BOB TEH PIRATE! pH34r m3H!))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:49 pm

(Froot Loops backwards is Spool Toorf. Nanu-nanu. Namunamunamunamunamunamunamunamunamu... NUMA NUMA! *Turns on a boombox with an infinite track of Numa Numa* Die before the power of a true Sound Nin!)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Legandary_Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:48 am

((Alright back. My "Friends" are pain in the asses.))

((Numa Numa Iei numa numa iei... I love that song DO TEH NUMA DANCE!))
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:29 pm

(*Does the Numa Numa dance* Hate the song, and you will go insane from aggravation. Love it, and you will dance until you pass out! Behold the evils of Sound! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NUMA NUMA EI, NUMA NUMA EI, NUMA NUMA NUMA EI! *Cranks up volume to max, about 1000 decibels* Behold the DeathAmp, The most powerful sonic weapon in existence!!!)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Legandary_Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:38 am

((We have fresh blood people. She requested to come in as Hinata. I accepted so now we have another RPer.))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:52 am

((can we get back to the rp please?))

Kazuya Maeda

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:18 am

He barely understood, but nodded. "Interesting..."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:31 am

Xanai literally pushed the three out of her hut. "Let's get moving now. The longer you dwaddle around, the longer I have to spend time with you."

"Alright alright." Zeverani replied as he walked out into the desert. He started walking toward the leaf village. "Leaf village it is."

Legandary_Pirate

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:41 am

Teyo was getting really pissed at the hag's remarks. Just in case of a sandstorm, Teyo put down his goggles over his eyes. "Why are you so mad at everybody Xanai?"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:47 am

There isn't always a reason to things." She said.

"Yeah there is, theres always a reason behind things. Like when some one takes a bath." Zeverani said, just to cheer everyone up and maybe get a laugh or two.

Legandary_Pirate

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:48 am

Sune-Ku thought it was the time for a joke he learned by watching people. "Xanai... got pickle up her a**."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:56 am

"Jungle boy got no brains." she replied.

Zeverani tripped over a very small cactus. "Agh!" he got up. "Thats no way to treat someone Xanai! Don't be a jerk!"

Legandary_Pirate

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:59 am

"Why not? She treats us like dirt, she should see what its like," Teyo said to Zeverani.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff