Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
TO THE DEATH (Fight for Our freedome to LIVE!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:41 pm

Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1
Raven blushes "pleasure?" she whispered, she smiles softy

Briar heard the question in the word, "My guess is that you do not know what pleasure is.... I shall have to show you one day then." He said with a sly smile.
Raven blushes a little more "no i dont, ive been locked in a room all my life and kept away from people" she sighs

Briar shakes his head slowly, "Well then I guess in your life now you will find out what pleasure is."
Raven looks at him "okay...i think" she smiles softly and without thinking she hugs him

Briar smiles at the showing of kindness its not very often that he is shown this much kindness. He hugs her back as he holds his smile.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:18 pm

Briareios
Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1
Raven blushes "pleasure?" she whispered, she smiles softy

Briar heard the question in the word, "My guess is that you do not know what pleasure is.... I shall have to show you one day then." He said with a sly smile.
Raven blushes a little more "no i dont, ive been locked in a room all my life and kept away from people" she sighs

Briar shakes his head slowly, "Well then I guess in your life now you will find out what pleasure is."
Raven looks at him "okay...i think" she smiles softly and without thinking she hugs him

Briar smiles at the showing of kindness its not very often that he is shown this much kindness. He hugs her back as he holds his smile.
Raven looks up at him "err sorry..." she said blushing

Aprilbaby1

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:38 pm

Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1

Briar only continued to smile, "Its quite alright Raven, I didn't mind it." He said softly as he looked around again.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:44 pm

Briareios
Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1

Briar only continued to smile, "Its quite alright Raven, I didn't mind it." He said softly as he looked around again.
Raven smiles "o-okay" she looks around as well, her arms still around him

Aprilbaby1

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:45 pm

Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1

Briar looks at her with a slow smile before he placed a soft gentle kiss upon her cheek. His arms are still around her as he looks into her eyes. "I am glad to see that you aren't afraid at the moment."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:48 pm

Briareios
Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1

Briar looks at her with a slow smile before he placed a soft gentle kiss upon her cheek. His arms are still around her as he looks into her eyes. "I am glad to see that you aren't afraid at the moment."
Raven smiles "no, im not afraid" she blushed at the kiss, she reached up and kisses him

Aprilbaby1

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:52 pm

Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1

Raven smiles "no, im not afraid" she blushed at the kiss, she reached up and kisses him

Briar only smiles after the kiss.His silver optics taking in everything at the moment.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:55 pm

"ok what now you two love birds" said bane walking up to them (sorry didnt know when to come in)

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:36 pm

Briareios
Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1

Briar only smiles after the kiss.His silver optics taking in everything at the moment.
Raven blushes looking into his eyes
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:06 pm

Ghost Patriot
"sis, lets stay together forever from now on" *he said while listening to the song*

*Logen nodded and said:*

"Yes brother"

Wacram Glaziuz

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:45 am

Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1

Briar smiles softly as he looked to Bane, "Good to hear you talk finally." He said softly before he turned his attention back to Raven.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:56 am

Briareios
Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1

Briar smiles softly as he looked to Bane, "Good to hear you talk finally." He said softly before he turned his attention back to Raven.
Raven smiles and looks down, she looks back up "s-so.....what do we do now?" she asked, looking around

Aprilbaby1

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:33 am

Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1

Raven smiles and looks down, she looks back up "s-so.....what do we do now?" she asked, looking around

Briar laughs lightly, "Well now its time for us to get out of here." He said with a devilish twinkle in his silver optics. His bone hand begins to glow once more this time pulsating in the blackness. His appearence seemed to change though it didnt, he now seemed at one with the darkness, when a few ancient words were said a hole opened up in the black void, on the other side was the outside world, though nothing like what they now of the world at the moment."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:38 am

Briareios
Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1

Briar laughs lightly, "Well now its time for us to get out of here." He said with a devilish twinkle in his silver optics. His bone hand begins to glow once more this time pulsating in the blackness. His appearence seemed to change though it didnt, he now seemed at one with the darkness, when a few ancient words were said a hole opened up in the black void, on the other side was the outside world, though nothing like what they now of the world at the moment."
"o-okay" she looks in the hole at the outside world "alrighty" she looks back at him "see you on the other side"

Aprilbaby1

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:49 am

Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1

"o-okay" she looks in the hole at the outside world "alrighty" she looks back at him "see you on the other side"

Briar nodded slightly and watched her as she disappeared through the small portal. He had Bane walk through next and then he went through to the new place that was open to them.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff