Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
kingdom hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:49 pm
she knew it was honor but still she couldn't help but roll her eyes, "men" she said to herself and giggled a little,  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:03 pm
"technically im not a man milady, i am death reincarnated. but you can call me Helix, or ix for short." he thought in his head that she looked like a goddess, but he knew once he found sora and borrowed the keyblade for a little he couldnt see her again.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:21 pm
Jack lightly grabbed the man's shoulder. "Now you see here, I'm Captain Jack Sparrow. I have a... unique charm that sometimes bags a girl, sometimes doesn't. That's all I have in that area. Besides, I'm a bloody pirate, mate! I don't care about honour as long as it works most of the time." He turned to her. "Does it work most of the time?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:29 pm
"your charm????? well if you realy want to know i was pretty close to kissing you last night," she saw the triumphant look on Jacks face, and turned to the ninja, "so Helix?? what are your oppinions on me??? do i charm both of you??" she giggled a little, "i didn't know i was so stunning"

(why is it that in every rp i'm in the guys flock to me like nuts!!!!*giggle* you guys think i'm gorgiouse, you want to kiss me!!!!!! hehe!! 4laugh )  

Kechero

Sharks In Your Mouth

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:08 pm
If your stomach feels weak...

Okay stop.
This is horrible.
KH does NOT have ninjas.
This is horrible.

...then my work here is done

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:24 pm
(KH fanfics have ninjas. xp )

"Love, you're the rum that makes the barrel valueable."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:17 am
(it doesn't have a nobody girl that all the guys are falling for either but i'm here xp )

"WOW 'the' Jack Sparrow is comparing me to rum????? i guess you realy like me then, if your compairing me to the thing you love most," she looked at him suddenly having the urge to kiss him all over again.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:05 pm
"It's not that I really like you, but I really like rum. And you, lass, are like rum."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:12 pm
"?????............now you have confused me Jack, if you don't realy like me but you realy like rum, and i'm like rum, shouldn't that mean that you realy like me??????" she turned to the ninja as if wondering if he could translate.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:13 pm
"Why should it? Don't you know the littluns meaning of a***u*me?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:25 pm
still not fully understanding, she kept her mouth shut it was still to eirly in the morning to be getting puzzled by Jack, they kept walking that she abruptly stopped, "okey i'm in a good position to call for the gummie ship" she did and they where off to Twilight Town,  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:31 pm
"But the damn thing got a hole blasted in 'er, remember? Then again, I suppose a good rum has to ferment awhile..."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:35 pm
she shook her head, "this is a new one Jack," she smiled again and turned back to piolet thew ship,  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:49 pm
(g2g)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:00 pm
"actually, to be honest you do more than charm me." Helix winks at her "Though i am known as a ninja of stone, you have softened me. Its quite rare."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games