Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Windser City (romantic/dramatic city RP) please join!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you send me donations for Windser City
  Yes
  No
View Results

Imaginary Muffin o_0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:58 pm
hey whats that supposed to mean scream  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:01 pm
(lol calm down..i just ment that even though shes shy she seems a bit...eager...*hope my english is right*)  

coreykill

Imaginary Muffin o_0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:02 pm
eager and howcome.Mr.I'm So Cool Myself  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:33 pm
i never said i was cool.. i was merely commenting please dont take it so personally.  

coreykill

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:40 am
((ok guys, calm down calm down ^^;; I think ur charrie is cool muffin, same with Angelo))

Rasha looked down a bit timidly. "Well...I haven't dated or...anything else...in almost a year."

Periru glanced around the city streets. It was getting dark, and she was hopelessly lost. With a small sigh, she tucked some hair behind her ear.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:52 am
he looked at her curiously. "why not, i mean your beautiful funny smart...im sure you have guys hitting on you all the time...." he looked at her finishing his water and smiling a little at her.  

coreykill

Imaginary Muffin o_0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:59 pm
Aiden Was Seated Behind The Man And Whispered .Pssht Yeah And Your Like The Men That Do That"Loud Enough So he Could Hear (haha Lol Don't Take It personal I Just Thought It Might Stir Up Some Drama  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:58 am
((Rasha and V are at her apartment ^^ wink )

Rasha smirked lightly, leaning forward a bit. "Oh really? Then what about you? Tall, russianish, and blond. You should be the guy who walks down the aisle with a super model on your arm." Her deep eyes studied him.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Imaginary Muffin o_0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:11 pm
Come To My Hogwarts Rp Thread. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10112723 Join It Its Bound To Be Fun.Just Watch Out For Snape!  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff