Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN/WITCH RP! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja Assasin13

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:55 pm
TaraNatureGirl
* she sees hige and laughs* weirdo..... * she uses her powers and lifts the deer up and carries it to the rock for him useing her finger*

*hige realizes that the dear is getting lighter then he turns around and says* oh it just you thanx for the help earlier biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:56 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
the wolf sits there his eyes droopy and sad remembering the past and how he became the last of his pack

A branch snaps and Then the Kitty lands on his head "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR!!!" the Cat Screams
the wolf shakes his head a bit and looks up at the cat
oh its just a cat i thought it was a bird of prey
{my net is running slow as hell so if i take a while to reply then you know why}

Looks down at him then Purr's and rolls around on his head "Meow"

kiba moves his head at angles to keep the cat from falling off

She Purr's louder and Play bites his ear and does that nurseing Cat things with her Paws on his Furr  

iLacey

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:57 pm
dont worry about it * she says as she gently places the deer on the rock with her finger* * she walks over and sits on a rock near the deer and put her head on her knees*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:58 pm
*hige goes to the rock and tears off a leg and begins chowing down and ask* hey why did you help me earlier i thought you hated wolves question  

Ninja Assasin13

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:59 pm
i do hate wolves..... i just kinda of.....like... helping people... * she says watching him eat*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:00 pm
*Wakes up and is really bored so her and her wolf go walking through the forest to the top of the waterfall that leads to a spring*  

hinata37974

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:00 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
the wolf sits there his eyes droopy and sad remembering the past and how he became the last of his pack

A branch snaps and Then the Kitty lands on his head "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR!!!" the Cat Screams
{my net is running slow as hell so if i take a while to reply then you know why}

She Purr's louder and Play bites his ear and does that nurseing Cat things with her Paws on his Furr
the ear flicks around"your playful arnt you"he flicks the ear around every so often teasing her  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:01 pm
*he stops eating for a minute and looks at her*oh i did not know what did happen to your folks anyway question  

Ninja Assasin13

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:02 pm
* she pauses for a moment then looks to the side* my family, friends, and towns folk......they were all killed by werewolfs and just plain old wolfs................so to this day i hate every living wolf and werewolf...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:10 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

the ear flicks around"your playful arnt you"he flicks the ear around every so often teasing her
She does that Wacking thing with His ear and Stare's at It with her Big Dark BLue eye's and playfully Bite's it "Mew!"  

iLacey

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:13 pm
i have to go now.......* she said leaving and walking over to kiba* ohhhh what a cute cat! i love cats! * she said looking at the cute cat*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:13 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

She does that Wacking thing with His ear and Stare's at It with her Big Dark BLue eye's and playfully Bite's it "Mew!"
"careful i use those to hear"he says in a joking manner while hi flicks his ears back and forth playing with the cat completely oblivious as to what is going on around him he then looks at the girl"oh its not my cat"  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:33 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

"careful i use those to hear"he says in a joking manner while hi flicks his ears back and forth playing with the cat completely oblivious as to what is going on around him he then looks at the girl"oh its not my cat"

The Cat move's to his Lower Part and Plays with his Tail and Bite's it  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:34 pm
* her eyes go wide-eyed* wow....she sure is playful * she said smileing looking at the cat* she so cute and pretty!  

KillerCookie329

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:40 pm
TaraNatureGirl
* her eyes go wide-eyed* wow....she sure is playful * she said smileing looking at the cat* she so cute and pretty!

she bites my ears alot though  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games