Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
rp the land of magic (you can be whatever you want) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:17 am

Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28

he moved deeper in the woods with twice the speed of a humans and ran to the top af a huge tree so he couldnt be seen. "please wake up raven...please" he started crying silently over her again.
she felt his tears falling on her face, she groans and opens her eyes slowly, she looks to find him crying "why are you crying?" she asked touching his face

he instantly stopped crying. "raven! your ok!!!" he said and hugged her.
she looks at him confused "yes, im okay" she rubbs his back, hugging him "why wouldnt i be?"

"you..you were hit by a tranquilizer dart...and you went limp....you scared me...." puts her down.
"oh" she looks at him "well...im fine now" she kisses him softly

kisses her back. "we cant stay here. the people who shot you are looking for us." grows his hands/wings from his back and picks her up. "i'll bring you back to the inn." starts to fly towards the inn.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:28 am

bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28

she looks at him confused "yes, im okay" she rubbs his back, hugging him "why wouldnt i be?"

"you..you were hit by a tranquilizer dart...and you went limp....you scared me...." puts her down.

kisses her back. "we cant stay here. the people who shot you are looking for us." grows his hands/wings from his back and picks her up. "i'll bring you back to the inn." starts to fly towards the inn.
"o-okay.....as long as your with me" she looks down wondering who shot her

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:30 am

Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28

flew towards the inn as a dart hit his wing. "no...i...cant....stop...now...." flies through the window puts u down and falls unable to move on the floor.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:32 am

bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28

flew towards the inn as a dart hit his wing. "no...i...cant....stop...now...." flies through the window puts u down and falls unable to move on the floor.
she closes the window, almost getting hit with a dart, she pulls the curtains and drops down beside him "are you okay? speak to me" she pulls the dart out and throws it

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:33 am

Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28

she closes the window, almost getting hit with a dart, she pulls the curtains and drops down beside him "are you okay? speak to me" she pulls the dart out and throws it

looks at her unable to move or speak.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:34 am

bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28

tears started to form "oh, please" she whispered, she ran to the bathroom and wets a cloth, she puts it on his forhead

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:36 am

Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28

tears started to form "oh, please" she whispered, she ran to the bathroom and wets a cloth, she puts it on his forhead

manages to smile and with all his strength he reached up and gave her a hug.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:39 am

bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28

she hugs him tightly "get some rest okay" she picks him up and lays him on her bed, she lays beside him "we are going to need it" she snuggles against him and smiles soflty

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:40 am

Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28

she hugs him tightly "get some rest okay" she picks him up and lays him on her bed, she lays beside him "we are going to need it" she snuggles against him and smiles soflty

he moves slightly and falls asleep next to her.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:45 am

bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28

she yawns and wakes up a little past noon, she rubbs her eyes and sits up, she stretches and looks down, seeing he wasnt there, she hops off the bed when she heard water running "shower" she smiles softly and grabs a towel so she can take one after him

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:48 am

Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28

she yawns and wakes up a little past noon, she rubbs her eyes and sits up, she stretches and looks down, seeing he wasnt there, she hops off the bed when she heard water running "shower" she smiles softly and grabs a towel so she can take one after him

comes out of the shower in a towel. "oh hello raven"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:51 am

bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28

blushes "h-hello" she said seeing him in a towel, she quickly looks down, blushing even more

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:52 am

Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28

blushes "h-hello" she said seeing him in a towel, she quickly looks down, blushing even more

sees the towel in her hand. "well..the shower is free for your use now" he said as he smiled
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:54 am

bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28

sees the towel in her hand. "well..the shower is free for your use now" he said as he smiled
she smiles "T-thank you" she walks past him and in the bathroom, she starts the shower and takes a hot one, she smiles and wraps herself in a towel, she steps out "That felt good" she said smiling

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:57 am

Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28

she smiles "T-thank you" she walks past him and in the bathroom, she starts the shower and takes a hot one, she smiles and wraps herself in a towel, she steps out "That felt good" she said smiling

he was already dressed as she stepped out of the shower. "do i look...normal?"
User Image
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games