Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Darkening Days (Vampire/Lycan/Human/Angel RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:14 pm
coreykill
"what oh sorry..no no i dont have an actual washer i take my things into town to wash them" he points to a large basket in the corner. "if you want something washed put it there" he said smiling before suddenly stopping and looking around wildly. "wait" he hissed before vanishing completely.
outside he reappered behind the man holding a large knife to his neck
"who are you and what do you....." he stopped suddenly. there was something different about him, something familiiar.

sasuke laughed and disappeared. he reappeared behind him with his own knife. "i am as fast as you are. i am also a vampire...but do not worry..i do not mean to cause you or your friend any harm." he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:18 pm
he couldnt help but smile as he vanished from the mans grip reappearing a few feet away and looking at him. "ah yes" he said grinning with an air of friendlyness about him. "i head rumors there was another vampire in the forest but i always left it as that...rumors." he walked forward holding out his hand. "vasily romanov" he said smiling a little  

coreykill

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:20 pm
coreykill
he couldnt help but smile as he vanished from the mans grip reappearing a few feet away and looking at him. "ah yes" he said grinning with an air of friendlyness about him. "i head rumors there was another vampire in the forest but i always left it as that...rumors." he walked forward holding out his hand. "vasily romanov" he said smiling a little

he sook his hand. "sasuke uchiha" he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:28 pm
he grinned at him. trying to pronounce the name but failing miserably. "uhh ya" he said laughing "hey you want to come inside i got some coffee on" he said starting back to the house.  

coreykill

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:31 pm
coreykill
he grinned at him. trying to pronounce the name but failing miserably. "uhh ya" he said laughing "hey you want to come inside i got some coffee on" he said starting back to the house.

"sure" he said before disappearing and reappearing inside the house. he see's a girl and smiles. "hello" he said kindly "i hope i didnt startle you"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:31 pm
she plays with the tip of her towel, she humms softly and looks around  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:38 pm
sasuke looks at her. "so..what would your name be?" he asked and smiled. his fangs barely showing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:41 pm
he ignored this and poured some coffee for everyone smiling brielfy at her.  

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:41 pm
she jumps "oh dont do that" she said her heart doing a flip, she takes a deep breath and looks at him "my names Angel" she said quietly, she smells the coffee and looks at him, she sees him smile and blushes, she looks back down, smiling a little  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:43 pm
Aprilbaby1
she jumps "oh dont do that" she said her heart doing a flip, she takes a deep breath and looks at him "my names Angel" she said quietly, she smells the coffee and looks at him, she sees him smile and blushes, she looks back down, smiling a little

"angel...." he muttered. "my name is sasuke" he said with a bow.  

The_Last_Avenger

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:45 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:46 pm
"nice to meet you Sasuke" she said looking up, she stood up "umm....ill be in the room, come when your finished okay" she smiles softly and walked down the hall  

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:55 pm
he smiles "ok" he says putting a cup of coffee in sasuke's hand "cheers" he says sipping it and sitting down.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:57 pm
she layed on the bed, she humms a soft tune for a bit, she yawns and starts to fall asleep  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:59 pm
coreykill
he smiles "ok" he says putting a cup of coffee in sasuke's hand "cheers" he says sipping it and sitting down.

sasuke drank the coffee and put the cup down. "thanks" he said politely.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games