Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:48 pm
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28

sasuke slipped out of the chains and avoided the dust. he then ran towards tal and pulled on the chain, thus ripping his stomach partially open.
she pulls out a dagger "i hate people who dont listen" she muttered, she puts it on a bow and arrow and aimed at him "be still for me darling" she smirks and shoots it, hits his shoulder "tell dark lord i wont be home" she said and waved, she went back to trying to break through the cage

sasuke stopped for a second and knocked tal down. he then turned to her. "i'm going to save you...even if i die" he said with a determined look on his face.
"i dont care about myself, the only reason im alive is to help the lord" she sighs "and my real names River" she turns and looks at him "i dont need saving, now go and help the lord,.....im sure daddy will be so proud of you" she muttered, she kept that a secret for so long, she kicks the cage

sasuke looks at her. "i will not leave you here river" he said. "i will not leave you behind...."
"be a man leave me" she yelled, she gripped the cage and pulls "now, if you want us to live then go, ill be fine, he wont kill me"
shes right im not going to kill her just get info out of her after that shes free to go...unless she does something that would couse her to need to be locked up  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:49 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28

sasuke stopped for a second and knocked tal down. he then turned to her. "i'm going to save you...even if i die" he said with a determined look on his face.
"i dont care about myself, the only reason im alive is to help the lord" she sighs "and my real names River" she turns and looks at him "i dont need saving, now go and help the lord,.....im sure daddy will be so proud of you" she muttered, she kept that a secret for so long, she kicks the cage

sasuke looks at her. "i will not leave you here river" he said. "i will not leave you behind...."
"be a man leave me" she yelled, she gripped the cage and pulls "now, if you want us to live then go, ill be fine, he wont kill me"
shes right im not going to kill her just get info out of her after that shes free to go...unless she does something that would couse her to need to be locked up

"i said let her go!" he said as he broke tals nose. "please...."  

The_Last_Avenger

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:51 pm
she rolls her eyes "leave or ill kill you" she said, she wasnt lieing, she would if she had to  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:54 pm
Aprilbaby1
she rolls her eyes "leave or ill kill you" she said, she wasnt lieing, she would if she had to

sasuke looked at her. "i would gladly die to save you" he said.  

The_Last_Avenger

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:54 pm
bananas28
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28

tal grabs his muzzle
great now thats going to need bandaging...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:55 pm
Kratos was walking along. His mind was flooding with information. Kill the fighters of light...and I can restore you... were the last words he remembered the dark one telling him. He smirked, kill a couple squads and I can walk free. His sword bounced a bit on his back as he searched for them.  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:56 pm
bananas28
Aprilbaby1

she kicks the cage "damn it go" she yelled, she whistled a high pitch tone, three guys dropped out, they grabbed him "we are leaving" they jump back into the shadows and disapear  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:57 pm
lupinewarrior
bananas28
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
bananas28

tal grabs his muzzle

sasuke lookd at him. "please let her go...i dont want to hurt you anymore than i have to..."  

The_Last_Avenger

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:58 pm
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1

she kicks the cage "damn it go" she yelled, she whistled a high pitch tone, three guys dropped out, they grabbed him "we are leaving" they jump back into the shadows and disapear

sasuke spun out of their grasp and appeared back. "i will not leave you" he said to river. "like i said...i would gladly die for you"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:59 pm
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1

sasuke spun out of their grasp and appeared back. "i will not leave you" he said to river. "like i said...i would gladly die for you"
she growls "give up" she snapped, she turns away from him and tried sliding through the gap in the cage, she ignored him, angry that he wouldnt listen  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:02 pm
sasuke looked at ra. "will you let her go now?" he asked  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:04 pm
bananas28
lupinewarrior
bananas28
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
bananas28

tal grabs his muzzle

sasuke lookd at him. "please let her go...i dont want to hurt you anymore than i have to..."
so it seems this dark fighter has a soft side...well then your going to have to hurt me more becouse the info that girl has could be vital  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:06 pm
while they were busy, she slipped through "god i feel so much better now" she stretches and starts walking away  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:08 pm
sasuke noticed that river had escaped and he laughed. "another time" he said and followed river.  

The_Last_Avenger

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games