Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Warned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What should the next enemy attack be?
More Hungries
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
A dozen Createns
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Lots of Snookums
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
A pack of Chues
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Blood-lusting Humans
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Some Kreepers
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
I don't care, just give me free gold!
54%
 54%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 11

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:30 pm
Shaking her head negatively towards the boy she had met in the prison only days before she silently kept her mind zipping about various questions. The others seemed alright even though they asked a question. Maybe the repercussions weren’t all that bad.

After hearing the voice in her head again she wondered if the last bit was truly directed towards her. She looked about and didn’t notice any reactions to the statement. With that in mind Trina wondered over to a vacant wall and sat down, back against it. Her mind reeled trying to come up with a worthy question before morning.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:06 am
as the flam spoke Tramer final realized what the flam meant by “pay the price”, now that we know what we know we have been dragged into a series of events we can no longer escape, by asking the question we lost are freedom Tramer thought relaying it to Ryu

Ryu jumped off Tramer’s shoulder, her claws clicking of the stone floor “I fear your right, thou is this a bad thing?” Ryu replied looking up at Tramer as she tilted her head slightly

“it seems only time will be able to tell, but what’s done is done no point in looking back on what has already passed” Tramer thought replying to Ryu. Thou Tramer quickly noticed Ryu’s attention was else were

Ryu lessened to Tramer thou made no reply, her attention on the fairy that hovered around the girl with the stone, her predatory instincts began to take over along with a bit of playfulness. Ryu carefully sneaked around the girl getting behind the fairy taking extra care with every step so as not to make sound, Ryu took a pouncing position keeping an ever-watchful eye on her pray

Tramer placed his hand on his forehead looking down in frustration “Ryu!” Tramer said a bit of force in his voice “and what do you think your doing” Tramer said out loud as he approached Ryu who was only feet behind the girl with the fairy

Ryu skulked down as Tramer said her name much as a dog would, “I was just playing…I wouldn’t of hurt it” Ryu replied in an innocent voice inside of Tramer’s head as she innocently walked away from the girl and the fairy.

Tramer let out a chuckle as he shook his head side to side before turning back to the flame. Tramer approached the flam till he stood farley close to the center of the room, thou still about five feet from the flam. “well it seems we have all been dragged into events far larger than any of use anticipated, I have a feeling we will be seeing a lot of each other so we might as well know each others names, I am Tramer” Tramer said making a slight bowing motion hoping everyone else would fallow in suite  

Tramer
Crew

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:15 am
" My name is Rosette," said Rosette as she stepped foward. "Yes, I hungry." she said as she turned to the girl who asked the question,"So if you don't mind, I'm gonna go hunt. Good night." at this Rosette bowed and left, taking the path that wouldn't require her to walk next to that many of the group.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:43 am
"I am Constance." Constance said softly, bowing her head slightly. "Pleasure to meet all of you." Momo glared at Ryu. "Don't think of anything..." She said under her breath.  

demonofwhite

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:20 am
As Rosette turned to leave so that she may hunt, the boy called abruptly to her.
"You won't catch anything! The animals avoid this place for miles around. By the time you find good game, you'll also have to face those who call you prey.
Tonight you must survive on what you have brought. 'Tis safer that way."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:49 pm
Before Trina’s mind could wander too far off she noticed the occupants of the building greeting one another with introductions. Seeing as everyone was being sociable she took it upon herself to follow suite. Giving a bright look towards everyone in turn she said, “I’m Trina,” ignoring the fact that the someone was attempting to leave. It was the same girl who claimed that she could not hear the voice initially.

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:39 pm
"Fine." said Roestte as she walked to the far corner. Whne she got there she promptly sat down,"I'll stay."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:17 pm
Rex leaned against the wall of the house. From where he stood he was able to oberve all the others. "Us being prey," he thought after the little kid had told the girl. "He must be talking about those things."  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:43 pm
Constance took a bite out of a peice of bread. "Well, one thing goes without saying. They don't like light wich probably means they don't like fire, seeing as it is light in energy..." Momo rubbed her head. Staying with fire was there safest alternitive here. Constance finished chewing, then sighed. Momo was talking about fighting the things, and that made her uneasy. She wasn't one to fight. Momo grabbed a small peice of bread from Constance and stuffed it in her mouth. "Strategy..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:54 am
Will the other's tried to peice enerything together, Trina kept wondering about what she could ask. Did she really want to ask anything? She brought her knees into her chest, folded her arms on top of them and rested her head there, while she starred into the dancing flames. The whole time she was unconciously fiddling with the key around her neck. "The wolf that I saw trying to attack the prince, did this force procur it?" she wonder before countering herself. "Then why would it send me to prison, if I was needed alive?" Her mind weedled away at any and all possible questions she could or would ask. She had all night to ponder the subject if she ever decided to take the risk.

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:10 pm
That night passed relatively uneventfull for the small party of misfits.
The flame blazed brightly all night long, keeping at bay the creatures that were said to live out there.
The small boy stayed put, leaning against the wall, until about midnight when his body strayed beyond the boundaries of the stone walls and eventually the firelight as well.
The blue symbols on the building itself continued to glow, still being mostly outshined by the centerpiece of the building.

An hour before mornings light the boy returned, and upon his return, all those still asleep began to stir...something about the air surrounding him awakened them.
Still, the boy returned to the wall and resumed his watch over the group silently.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:21 pm
Constance rubbed her eyes and stretched silently. She looked around and noticed that everyone seemed to stir in ther slumber. She looked at Momo who had huddled up in her lap, but she was unafected by the strange aura of awakening that seemed to have settled over the room.  

demonofwhite

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:26 am
Tramer sat Indian stile lining up agents a wall watched closely over the group keeping an especially close eye on the strange boy, Ryu was curled up on Tramer’s lap her head resting on Tramer’s right knee, Tramer laughed to himself as he watched Ryu open her eyes and quickly scan the room before seemingly going right back to sleep. Tramer found it odd when the boy left and soon found himself pondering what he might be up to. After the boy returned Tramer noticed everyone that had fallen asleep seemed to be waking all at the same time, Tramer placed Ryu onto the stone floor just before returning to his feet, Tramer approached the strange boy lining up agents the wall next to him. “so how long are we expected to stay here before either we are told what your father wishes of us, or we leave and return to are lives” Tramer said glancing over at the boy

Ryu gave a ornery grail as Tramer placed her on the cold stone floor, quickly recovering from her fatigue Ryu stretched arcing her back much as a cat would. Ryu fallowed Tramer sitting next to him keeping a close eye on the strange boy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:19 am
When spoken to, the boy looked up at Tramer blankly for a moment, almost as if he had never seen Tramer before and was trying to figure out who he was. Then just as quickly, the blank face was gone and the usual cheery, carefree kid was back.
"He said sunrise. So I'll lead you out in about an hour.
You can leave whenever you want, but you'll probably get lost without me.
Then you'd end up being lunch for whatever's out there today."

He said it quite matter-of-factly, as if what he was saying was the plain and simple truth.  

TY Charns
Crew

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:11 am
Constance looked at the boy curiously. What myseries awaited them that day? She then looked at Tramer. Why was he so forward, yet so mysterious? Everything seemed to keep itself hidden from her. She sighed and pulled a small loaf of bread out of her pocket. Tearing off a chunk, she started eating, going over all the questions buzzing through her head.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff