Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:23 am

"OK.....and what's our mode of transportation? The plane seemed fairly damaged," Dougal replied.

"That can be easily repaired," Opal piped up ready to work. Her and Gabriel could fix the damage easily if they needed to.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:25 am

"The pilot buggered off, though." Natasha reminded them with a sigh. "Maybe he's in te city, or he could be halfway back home by now....don't suppose anyone can fly a plane?"

"I can't even drive." gabriel said quickly.

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:40 am

"Oh....." Opal replied sadly.

"I don't suppose we could just carry everyone....," Dougal said glancing at Gabriel. He could carry one person on his back and Gabriel could carry one....maybe two.....this would be easier if Opal was still small though....
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:45 am

Gabriel nodded.
"It's possible though it will not be comfortable. It could take two or three hours at least, at full speed."

---

Sin and Adam arrived at hell's enterance, and Adam galnced at her.
"Are you sure you wnat to do this? Your father will brand you an outlaw, you know."
Sin shrugged. "Screw him. Let's go."
Adam smirked and took her hand, they flew in teha ir and he slashed his way through back to earth, seraching for Dougal's energy signal. he found it.

--

Adam appeared right in front of Dougal, dragging Sin with him. Natasha squeake din surprise and staggered backwards, bumping into Lilith and almsot knocking the poor girl over.

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:57 am

Dougal took hold of Lilith to keep her from falling completely. He looked up. "....L-lady Sin...." he said bowing his heading slightly and then glanced at Adam-thankful that he had escaped.

Even Opal bowed her head at Sin's appearance.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:10 am

Niaro knew that the demon would get hurt of the energy that was hiding in it. She really felt so much emotions and she looked at it "My master will save me from this" She touched the goblet and a voice from her past remember "When you drink the water I offer you will never get thirty again" She takes it up and feels the energy from the goblet burning in her hands and tears were falling down from her red demonic eye. She then finally felt how it was neutralized she took it and saw how the goblet was getting filled with blood. She could not understand and the blood was falling down on the water and like a plague the water turned red and she understood what happen. The balance of the world is unbalanced. She then showed the goblet to her mate and she nooded. "We have one now "

Aqira

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:13 am

Gabriel stared at Sin, not sure of what to make of her. he had heard rumors of a kind of antichristr being born around the time of Jesus, but he had no idea they were true. But, by hear appearance, it was clear she was related to Lucifer.
he looekd over at Adam and adam nodded. Gabriel relaxed and little and gave a polite smile to sin.
"Nice to meet you."

Sin looked uncomfortable, but covere dit quickly by folding ehr arms and giving them a curt nod.
"I've come to assist you." she said

"Everyone, this is Lady sin: Lucifer's daughter." Adam said, introducing her to the mortals.

Natasha looked like she was about to have a hart attack.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:15 am

Mestopheles looked down at the bloody goblet in terpidition and then nodded.
"Good job, lets' get back to Hell."

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:20 am

"Relax," Dougal whispered to Natasha as he placed his hand on her shoulder. "She's really not so bad once you spent some time with her."

Then Dougal stepped back. "We were just dicussing how with should get to central Africa," he said.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:23 am

She nooded and then felt how the water turned red and how pieces of rocks were falling down at them. She nooded and kept the goblet in her arms and the blood was falling down from it. She then waited for Mesopheles to open a portal or something like that.

Aqira

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:32 am

Mestopheles grabbed her arm and hurried away form teh falling rocks, trying to concentrate his power. he then held out a hand and the wall shimmered and quivered and eventually split into a portal to hell.
"Hold on"

---

"Skeletor'll open a portal right?" sin looked over at adam. the dmeon sighed and nodded.
"I'd rather keep my energy, but sure. we can give it a try."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:44 am

Niaro looked at the portal and she then looked at him. She felt how the whole place was shaking and the water level was rising. The water was getting red and she just look the whole place was going to go down. A rock falls on her foot and a wave of pain came on her. She then looked at him and offered the goblet so he could continue without her.

Aqira

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:02 am

"Done be an idiot, I'm not leaving you." Mestophels snorted. he pulle dtehr ock off her food, scooped her and the goblet up and jumped through the portal. they were back in hell."Phew"
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:14 am

Dougal surpressed a laugh at the Skeletor comment.

0Moon_Maiden0

Aqira

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:19 am

Niaro looked at him and then didn't understand. Why was he helping her and did risk his own life for her. She could not understand. She then tried to walk but she felt pain in her foot and it felt like something was broken in her foot. She then felt the presence of hell and she knew that they were back. She felt how the blood came on her body from the goblet and she then looked at Mestopheles. It was time to go back. She released her from him and then tried to walk but she failed.
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games