Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
OMGZWTFROFLMAO-Random- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 428 429 430 431 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O.o I'm out of poll ideas....
  well, think harder...
  wait... there was a poll here?
  -insert assery here-
  *grabs a butterfly net* I'm gonna go catch some pigeons!
  *grabs submachine gun* we can fix that...
  I <3 fluffy bunnies~~
View Results

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:57 pm
dude ok so my Halloween went great until my friends decided to lie to me and say we would go back for josh (to pick him up) BUT they lied and left me to run after him!!! with brian and kevin following me...so ya...
and then they got mad at me for having him there and s**t so they pretty much rejected me......
Then we went to this school called armen jar and a ******** satanist hung himself there and plus there have been shootings so there were ALOT OF BAD VIBES AND I TOLD THEM THAT!!! THEY SAID oh no its ok relax nothings here, WHEN I SAW THE GOD DAMN GHOST WITH MY OWN EYES!!!!
so we told patricia and them that me and karmin and josh are leaving and we would meet them outside a apartment complex....WE WAITED FOR A ******** HALF HOUR and then we left thinking , they must not be coming...
so we went down to the store and had some fun and drank monster and ate candy, me, josh, and karmin. So we go to patricias house right and in the kitchen they start cussing us out about how they ******** waited and how we ditched them and s**t. And then they start yellin at karmin so i tell them to not yell at karmin and to yell at me, that its my fault, not hers so then start cussing me out, and im just standing there, calm as ever. Patricia, Serenity, and Heather are just cussing me out to my face. Then Serenity says, you guys are out of the group, im like thinking to myself, when did this become a clique, how preppy, so i say, ok im leaving and we walk out. Then in the street i collapse from getting a heart ache from the stress and josh and karmin help me up...
then they come out and yell at us some more...Serenity yells "DONT MAKE THIS SO DRAMATIC KATIE" cuz im looking down just taking it in....
idc...idc at all....they started cussing josh out cuz he stood up for me, and patricia hit him....thats when i yelled them to ******** stop, leave me alone, and just let me walk away with karmin....Then patricia runs down the street (same direction as me) and just runs past us....then starts crying in the street.

Then debby (a true person who doesnt want to chose "sides" as they call it) explains it to both of us separately, while everyone else listen ins....
i start crying cuz i dont want to have a sejzier and a heart attack from this and karmin is screaming how it aint our fault...so they come out of the bushes and they almost confront us, but we just walked away, im still crying...and josh is holding me up (im about to ******** pass out)....

So when we went back to the market place thing and i tell my mom to meet up there instead patricia txts karmin about how we should have stayed like true friends, i SCREAM, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!!? YOUR ******** KIDDING ME?!?!!? YOU a** HOLE, WHY WOULD WE PUT UP WITH YOUR SCREAMS AND TEARS!!!!! YOUR SOO ******** STUPID!!! YOU EVEN SAID WE WERENT FRIENDS YOU ******** HEAD!!!!!!
(everyone looks at me)
and ya...it went on like that for awhile...
so ya....those ******** faces can kiss my a** if they want me back, cuz im threw with the drama they are causing me!!!!
I realized shaun wasnt the problem, they were.....

oh and i made a poem about my best friend who is nuetral about everything

Where has my blackbird gone?

Where has my blackbird gone?
She was here just a moment ago.
Oh blackbird,
where art thou,
my precious blackbird.
The one,
whose voice sang above the others.
The one,
who showed me the right path to take.
The one,
who comforted me when I cryed.

I love you,
my glorious blackbird,
who understood me,
no matter the situation.
My precious blackbird,
my only.
Where have thine gone to?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:08 am
This guy is so awsome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wceKiDBjFM&feature=related  

hazel843

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:44 am
@kitten: glad you finally realized ^^ hope life will be a little easier without those b*****d ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:01 am
i'm sorry that had to happen on halloween though.
@connor- i was a wiater sprite (fairy like creature) and was wearing a very fluffy tutu XD. i gots lots of candy.^^
*group hug*  

jessi_angel94_2

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:15 am
pics???  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:40 am
Connorthecreator
pics???

sorry got none........my phone broke...-_-
so far it is....i mean i have gained back melina!!!!
she told me i was the most important thing to her *smile breaks through and start tearing up with joy* she loves me!!!

So i havent lost my blackbird after all!!!!!

...........dude i can hear my mom talking s**t about me......O.O...>:U b***h!!!  

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:07 am
>.> that b***h.....  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:15 am
sometimes i swear she hates me.......

damn i feel bad about last night cuz one of my guy buddies who doesnt hate me and s**t went looking for us......i feel bad now.....  

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:21 am
Its ok, Its not your fault ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:25 am
ya that school had some seriously BAD VIBES!!!!!
ITS NOT MY FAULT THEY DIDNT STOP US OR SOMETHING!!!!
sorry i like caps  

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:30 am
I LIKE CAPS TOO!!!!

lol, bad vibes = do not deserve XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:37 am
bad vibes + no one listening but brian, karmin, and josh my bf=do not deserve!!!

me huddling in the light of hallway thats been left on becuz im seeing shadows everywhere+karmin listening to me+comforting me=deserve!!!

WE leave+tellin them+go through the spot where the satanist hung himself=scary a** place to be, need to get out!!!!!

all in all= do not deserve to be hated  

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:40 am
*huggles kitten* no worries, its over now ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:43 am
yup...
there out of my life...useless to me  

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:00 pm
>.< exactly, but well always be here for you ^^  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 428 429 430 431 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games