Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:54 pm
Drake steeled himself, wondering why he was so nervous. he never usually was, and surely as vampire he could take down whatever was there. But now he had people to worry about, rather than just himself, the threats seemed more...well.. dangerous.
He opened the door quickly and momentarily froze in a mix of alarm and surprise as he found an odd looking red-headed young woman reclined casually on the bed, pointing a gun at his head.

"the hell-?" he excalimed, momentarily unsure of what to do.
the girl smiled sweetly.

"it's about time you came back." she said. "looks like my hunch was right."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:02 pm
Bly squeezed past Draked and steeled himself a little ahead of him. He lowered his head at the stranger and growled louder-fangs bared. His hair stood on end giving the idea he was larger than he really was.

Koko peered in behind Drake-eyes wide at the gun as she heard the girl speak. So....she was waiting for them? Why? But more importantly.....why did she break in and have a gun pointed at them.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:09 pm
"Who are you?" Drake demanded.

Trsiten smiled and revealed her fangs.
"i'll let you know. But first can you please call your puppy off? the gun's only as a precaution i assure you. don't want to use it."

Drake glanced back at koko  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:15 pm
Koko met Drake's glance and then lowered her gaze to Bly. She said a command in native tongue. He was reluctant so she repeated it. He obeyed this time and backed up slowly. He stationed himself beside the door frame and watched. The growling became a low rummble in the back of his throat.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:21 pm
Tristen nodded and put eh safety back on her gun, dropping to her side, still within reaching distance, but out of her hand. She sat up fully and crossed her legs under her.
"See? That wasn't so hard."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:27 pm
Koko's eyes narrowed as she studied the intruder. "Who are you?" she asked repeating Drake's question. "And why have you broken into our home?"

Koko was half tempted to call Dereck if the intruder hadn't turned out to be another vampire. That made four total in the small town. Good grief.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:30 pm
"Tristen King." She said politely but confidently. She felt in control of the situation, despite being outnumbered. she studied the couple with interest.

"I followed a vampiric scent here. Apparently it isn't either of you two, which is very interesting. I suppose a high population explains a lot." she smirked. "I come here to discuss 'options' with the murderer."

Drake, gritted his teeth at that, feeling a horrible sense of deja vu. Things never turned out well when vampires interfered in his affairs.
"Options?" he asked tensely.

"Yes. The Council have taken note of the potential break in the masquerade." she said. "My Lord sent me to investigate."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:40 pm
Koko's expression grew concerned as the conversation started. She didn't know anything about these councils and lords that she heard about from Drake. Quite frankly she didn't think she would really want to have anything to do with them.

She was going to ask what the options were but didn't.....afriad it would somehow put a target on one of them.....even though one of them were.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:45 pm
"So...who's responsible?" Tristen asked, looking serious.
"you understand I can't go back empty handed."

Drake's heart hammered and he instantly started to turn over options of killing Tristan in his mind - but if she was with the council it would be only time until someone sent another.

Tristen wtached them, her green eyes practically shining in the low light f the bedroom.

"I can of course bring you all there. The Elders can get the truth out of you - or rather, tell if you're lying."

"you think you can get all 3 of us and the dogs?" Drake snorted.

Tristen shrugged. "i don't want to have to try. Your call."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:55 pm
Koko huddled closely to Drake's back-holding onto the folds of his shirt. This event was completely unexpected and she wasn't sure how to react to it. This Tristen girl was obliviously serious taking one or all of them.

"And if we rather not comply?" she asked with uncertainty.

((If Tristen's eyes are green does that mean she wears contacts like Koko to hide the red eye coloration?))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:03 pm
[yep. she mingles with mortals a lot so tries to keep normal looking]

"I can call my Lord and he'll send more vampires to fetch you." she said simply. "I have authorisation to kill the one who did this, if things get hairy. you'll be put on the Red List at any rate, which means that it's open season for any vampires that want to kill you or steal your power."
She didn't look particularly happy about any of this, but her empathy was hardened enough.
"I have yet to prove who killed whom. The dental records can sort that out. So there's little point in protecting one another."

Drake frowned, linking his fingers into Koko's again.
"I killed them all." Drake said eventually. The girls had nothing to do with them.

"I'll see if that's true." Tristen said cooly.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:15 pm
Koko squeezed Drake's hand. Sensing the growing tension Bly stood back and growled again at Tristen. "I think you should leave," Koko replied to Tristen. What else could she say?  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:18 pm
Tristen stood up and retrieved her gun.
"if i leave, i'm returning with the evidence i need. I suggest you don't leave town." she said seriously.

Drake wanted to tear her throat out but sagged a little as he accepted his fate  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:29 pm
Koko sensed the shift in his posture and hugged him tightly. I was going to suggest that you do she thought when looking at Tristen. Perhaps she would call Dereck after all.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:43 pm
Tristen huffed, looking both accomplished and mildly irritated
"See you in a few days, max." she said with a vauge wave of her gun.
"S'cuse me." She pushed past them as politely as possible and Drake sidestepped. in almost no time at all she had descended the stairs and swept out of teh shop. Drake glared after her long after she was gone. His expression was grim and somewhat blank.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games