Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x- has returned...? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Were you here or were you a ninja? o.o
  Yes ^_^
  I'm a ninja :D
View Results

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:32 pm
Clones? Seriously? How does such a simple minded fool be able to break an advance geass? -smacks him aside the moment Kain tried to grab hold of him sending him flying into his own barrier- Who's dumb enough to let you grab hold of them?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:38 pm
*flips and lands safely against the side of the barrier* Sometimes the simplest moves are the most difficult. *Grabs both of his arms and kicks him to the ground then pulls them back til they pop and break* Your geass will go only but so far before it reachs its limit and destroys you from the inside out *pulls sword out and cuts both of your arms off and kicks you to the ground*  

Cephalon Kish

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:47 pm
-twist his wrist when kain grab hold of him so he be able to grab a hold of kain instead and flip him over, smacking him straight into the ground. Step on his gut and flip the sword over in his hand and stab down at the neck. Toan had shove the blade so far down into the earth, it would be impossible to pull it back up, nailing kain into the ground- alright I'm stopping the war. I'm here to fight for fun but You've took the fun out of it and turn it into a boring battle of bravado.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:38 am
Boring? Seemed pretty interesting and entertaining to me.
WAIT!

*makes sword disintegrate before it hits Kain* Thank God I was in time.

Toan, being able to kick someone's a** however hard you want and have them crawling back begging for you isn't Immortality. That's the Ultimate Power. Something you do not have. Immortality is living forever, frozen at a certain age and not being able to die mortally. Do note that immortality does not, in fact, mean invincibility, which is the ability to not be harmed by any means.

Also, you're not perfect Toan, so don't try too hard or you'll end up with accidental suicide. *words of advice* :3  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:03 am
o.O
I wanna know who put "I demolish your hopes" in my poll XD!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:05 am
I did razz  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:25 am
XD how do I demolish your hopes?

...who put I give you nightmares? XD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:27 am
you don't. I was just bored =P  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:31 am
Lol XD well then, that's...interesting xD

I wanna be a dream sage... something like that. Or a dream gypsy, before I become Queen. I think that would be cool. Get to know my future subjects.. hmm...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:59 am
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
Boring? Seemed pretty interesting and entertaining to me.
WAIT!

*makes sword disintegrate before it hits Kain* Thank God I was in time.

Toan, being able to kick someone's a** however hard you want and have them crawling back begging for you isn't Immortality. That's the Ultimate Power. Something you do not have. Immortality is living forever, frozen at a certain age and not being able to die mortally. Do note that immortality does not, in fact, mean invincibility, which is the ability to not be harmed by any means.

Also, you're not perfect Toan, so don't try too hard or you'll end up with accidental suicide. *words of advice* :3
I know the difference, i meant To me Immortality means I don't have to hold back since they can't die. Here how I see thing, if they don't die they are begging for more of an a** whooping.

Also I find it boring because kain forced me into a continuous battle of conceited godmoding, I wanted of giant battle of brains and brawn's! A fight of epic proportion!

If I die then I am mortal but as long as there is still a single breath in my lungs I shall consider myself a god.  

The Sadistic Toan

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:53 am
Ah, okay. Well, you confused me is all.

-.- Toan, you godmod WAY more than Kain does >.>  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:08 pm
Madam Moon, just to clarify something, Immortality means you won't die, it doesn't mean eternal youth, and in most cases it never does. However you are correct in defining the fine line between immortality and invincibility, invincibly means you can't be hurt but can die, immortal means you can be hurt but you can't die.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:56 pm
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
Ah, okay. Well, you confused me is all.

-.- Toan, you godmod WAY more than Kain does >.>
That because I don't like to be out done cool  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:00 pm
UnHolyFudge
Madam Moon, just to clarify something, Immortality means you won't die, it doesn't mean eternal youth, and in most cases it never does. However you are correct in defining the fine line between immortality and invincibility, invincibly means you can't be hurt but can die, immortal means you can be hurt but you can't die.

Fudgy stfu! blaugh

Hello Miss Moon biggrin  

ThatMarkGuy

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:13 pm
.......-gets a second flag and stab it into ground- total domination cool  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games