Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lanamoonberries

Hilarious Noob

1,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:58 am
sweatdrop Well a question from someone who just won a ice reaper. I was reading through the forum submission for the character form submission and I am absolutely stuck. Is there a different enrollment form or do I just answer them all sweatdrop sweatdrop I feel like an butt for asking this *internally screams*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:43 pm
lanamoonberries
sweatdrop Well a question from someone who just won a ice reaper. I was reading through the forum submission for the character form submission and I am absolutely stuck. Is there a different enrollment form or do I just answer them all sweatdrop sweatdrop I feel like an butt for asking this *internally screams*

Congrats on your win!

The enrollment form that's there is the one you will need to use; is there a part that you don't understand/need more information on specifically?  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:01 pm
Hey guys,

I have some questions regarding SE minis including but not limited to an SE Mini that's labeled wrong. Who should I direct these questions to?

zoobey

not liz
astrazilla

never liz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:49 am
feel free to PM me!

LP

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Mei Silja

Moonlight Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:41 pm
Question time, yay! (Or maybe not)

Hi hi~ So I am questing for a Nekomata, which according to wiki and bunch of other sites, is a cat taken care of for seven years that's tail will split into two and will stand on two legs then kill its owner. I figured in Halloween a new Nekomata would be found quick and snatched up before it could kill it's human.

However that leads me to my first question. Tibby (Questing character) Was born as a small house cat and raised until he turned where he was quickly taken and forgot all about the human world thanks to Halloween magic. His owner would know his demon name though. She gets help calls back what she thought was his soul and poor Tibby gets enslaved only to be found later by some fellow demons and taken back.
Is this possible for history?

Next question. I found an old picture of a Nekomata and they are cats on two legs. Would Tibby have to look human or could he look like, well a walking feline? Bakeneko turn into humans but Nekomata's don't. They attract ghosts~

Tis all for my questions now, will have more later I'm sure!~ Have to say I love the setting so much. ><  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:04 pm
astrazilla

Can trainee hunters quest for mirror shards or do they have to have a more experienced hunter along with them?  

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:10 pm
Skye Starrfyre
astrazilla

Can trainee hunters quest for mirror shards or do they have to have a more experienced hunter along with them?

Trainees can definitely go! smile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:21 pm
astrazilla

Wonderful!

One more question, and probably a silly one... Should these quests be posted in a specific forum? I am sorry in advance if I've overlooked this somewhere in the info!  

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:07 pm
Skye Starrfyre
astrazilla

Wonderful!

One more question, and probably a silly one... Should these quests be posted in a specific forum? I am sorry in advance if I've overlooked this somewhere in the info!

no worries at all i am glad to answer *u* do the RP in your respective faction's main forum! so hunters in the main deus forum and halloween/horsemen in the general main forum of the main guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:57 pm
astrazilla

Me again!

I've reached this:

Roll 4: Instant death for you. Return to Round 1, reroll stamina, and proceed.

Does this mean I should start over again in the same thread or does this mean that I am out for the rest of this play-through and should try again next time?

Thank you, Astra. XD <3  

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:59 pm
Skye Starrfyre
astrazilla

Me again!

I've reached this:

Roll 4: Instant death for you. Return to Round 1, reroll stamina, and proceed.

Does this mean I should start over again in the same thread or does this mean that I am out for the rest of this play-through and should try again next time?

Thank you, Astra. XD <3

You can re-use the same thread, no problem! Just roll 2 d20 again for your stamina and proceed as normal!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:22 pm
I am confused as usual.

Quote:

- Once your entry is FINISHED and open for review submission, use the form below to post in this thread. Make sure to fill out the form. This will make you and/or your team eligible for prizes. You can only submit this once PER player. If a player is included in a team fic but they already submitted a solo here, simply omit their name from the participants!
- PLEASE NOTE: if you are group collabing and I roll your team as the winner, your team will have to share the pool of prizes!

full post here

I am reading this in the Fearfiction contest. Does this means we only get to submit one fearfiction to be judged? I'm guessing so but I'm just trying to clarify.  

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:44 pm
Mei Silja
Question time, yay! (Or maybe not)

Hi hi~ So I am questing for a Nekomata, which according to wiki and bunch of other sites, is a cat taken care of for seven years that's tail will split into two and will stand on two legs then kill its owner. I figured in Halloween a new Nekomata would be found quick and snatched up before it could kill it's human.

However that leads me to my first question. Tibby (Questing character) Was born as a small house cat and raised until he turned where he was quickly taken and forgot all about the human world thanks to Halloween magic. His owner would know his demon name though. She gets help calls back what she thought was his soul and poor Tibby gets enslaved only to be found later by some fellow demons and taken back.
Is this possible for history?

Next question. I found an old picture of a Nekomata and they are cats on two legs. Would Tibby have to look human or could he look like, well a walking feline? Bakeneko turn into humans but Nekomata's don't. They attract ghosts~

Tis all for my questions now, will have more later I'm sure!~ Have to say I love the setting so much. ><

Nekomata are classified as Demons within TiH ~ which means they are not born in the human world, they're either spawned uniquely from fear within Halloween or their spawned by parents from pumpkins. When looking into lore for a creature, always be aware that the shop setting trumps the lore.

For official art, the student does need to be humanoid, though of course, with cat features. Some students have a natural form that is not humanoid, and they either have a natural ability to shift between the two, or are forced into the humanoid form by the school pins.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:21 pm
So I have a quick question! I have a character for whom the only art I received was on a grey background. I've been unable to get her certed because of this. Is there any official way to request a transparent .png?  

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:01 pm
Lady Aria Starstone
So I have a quick question! I have a character for whom the only art I received was on a grey background. I've been unable to get her certed because of this. Is there any official way to request a transparent .png?

depending on which it is ~ we may not have the transparent .png because sometimes terrible things happen on computers ~ terrible awful things that involve saving the wrong file and losing the right one ~ if thats the case, then just submit it for certing anyway, explaining the issue, and if lani isn't able to make a clean cert of it, she'll be able to ask zoo or one of the other shop artists to  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games