Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:48 am
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Dating Tanya Cherri
                                                          Looking Quiet at the Gryffindor Table with Tanya, Gryffindors
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Happy
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ At least I'm not a prefect sitting at the wrong table ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

I long for a loss of breath ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          And a most dire predicament ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Murders in the rue morgue ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Silence and shadow's what I adore ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho was almost disappointed in her lack of reaction. Not that he'd wanted her to hit him, he was just used to that being her response whenever he caught her off-guard. The miffed little glare she gave him was cute, he'd admit, but not particularly spectacular of a reaction. He wondered briefly if she'd seen him walking over or something, but the fact that she'd completely frozen up when his arm had wrapped around her implied she hadn't. He chalked it up to all the horror movies he'd made her watch over the years and the merciless way they teased one another for getting scared; any reaction was met with (friendly, good-natured, perfectly harmless) ridicule... that lasted for hours. So, it figured that she'd barely even blink at his sudden presence. Which was somewhat disappointing, actually. He wondered if that made him an awful person, that he wished she'd jumped or squealed or something. But, hey, he couldn't help it if she was cute when she got flustered.

spaceHe glanced down at the parchment in front of her curiously, wondering what exactly had her so engrossed. When she finally spoke, his face split into a grin; that was more like it. Not that he was exceptionally excited that she'd sworn revenge considering how... creative she could get. But, at least he knew he'd got her; she wouldn't have bothered with the threat if he hadn't. His expression turned ever so slightly cocky. "I'm shaking in my sneakers," he told her, turning his face to press a kiss to her cheek before returning his gaze to her doodle. "So. What exactly is this?" he asked, turning his head slightly (chin still pressed to her shoulder) to see if he could get a better angle on it. He really had no idea what he was looking at, other than it was presumably some sort of animal or creature. He briefly considered asking if she'd like him to get Gypsy to give her drawing lessons, but he had a feeling he'd already met his quota for the night as far as picking on her went. And she'd already vowed to get him back, no need to give her more reason to make it truly awful. As it was, she'd probably just try to embarrass the hell out of him (which was hardly fair, he thought, since she'd barely even responded to his sneaking up on her, to the point that he doubted if anyone had even noticed). If he kept on, though... he didn't really want to think about it. If pressed, Tanya was liable to actually ask his sister for help... and it wouldn't be for drawing.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ I can't explain just how it feels;
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ The thought of my premature burial
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Inside this oblong box I lie
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ With the hopes I'll be buried alive

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:17 am
DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU COME OUT TO PLAY?
DEAR PRUDENCE, GREET THE BRAND NEW DAY!
THE SUN IS UP, THE SKY IS BLUE...
IT'S BEAUTIFUL, AND SO ARE YOU.
DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU OPEN UP YOUR EYES?
DEAR PRUDENCE, SEE THE SUNNY SKIES?
THE WIND IS LOW, THE BIRDS WILL SING...
THAT YOU ARE PART OF EVERYTHING.

User Image
prudence lowery
gryffindor
pureblood
first year
company- fellow Gryffindors
location- Gryffindor Table
thinking- wonder where they'll all be Sorted...
wearing-gryffindor

Even though being in Hufflepuff like her dad would have been nice, Pru was still happy to be in Gryffindor, like her mum and her brother. She spotted Adrienne further down the table and was thrilled when he gave her a thumbs up and a grin before going back to talking with his friends. She couldn't see Jar, since he was most likely over at the Hufflepuff table, but she hoped he wasn't too disappointed to be the only one in Gryffindor. Kenny might be at the Slytherin table... or not. She could see him sneaking off until the actual feast began. She sat down next to the other first years, two boys, whom she was pretty sure were named Addison and Tomas. "Hullo," she greeted amicably. "Get what house you expected?" she inquired, then added her own name, just in case they hadn't heard before, "I'm Pru Lowery." The hat had probably said Prudence, but she was determined to make everyone forget her full first name as soon as possible. She continuously glanced back to where the Sorting was taking place, wondering where Louie and the two girls from the station, Radha and Cecelia, would be placed. She hoped at least one or two of them would be in Gryffindor with her, particularly Louie, since she'd known him the longest, even if it really hadn't been that long at all. But he had mentioned that his whole family had been in Slytherin, hadn't he?

dear prudence, won't you come out and play?

SummerIsles

Godly Tendencies

LOOK AROUND, ROUND AND ROUND!
DEAR PRUDENCE, LET ME SEE YOU SMILE.
THE CLOUDS WILL BE A DAISY CHAIN...
SO LET ME SEE YOU SMILE AGAIN.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:37 am
Weep for yourself, my man...
You'll never be what is in your heart.
Weep, little lion man...
You're not as brave as you were at the start.
Rate yourself and rake yourself...
Take all the courage you have left.
And waste it on fixing all the problems-
That you made in your own head!

User Image
Tobias Philemon Walsh
- Halfblood Twin - Sixth Year Prefect - Gryffindor Reserve Beater -
[feeling: hungry] [thinking: ...] [with: fellow Gryffindors] [at: Gryffindor Table]

Toby sat a bit apart from the first years, wanting to give them some space. He wasn't the type of prefect to just sweep in and start the whole "you guys are going to love it here" thing, anyways. That was more Jess's style, though maybe she would leave it to the newbie prefects to harass the younger years this year. Besides, he'd like to at least be able to talk with his girlfriend during the Sorting and the feast, before they were both exhausted. While he usually wasn't one for watching the Sorting with much interest, he did look up when a particular name was called, one Lillantine.

He knew that kid. He hadn't seen that kid since said kid was maybe six or so, but he'd recognize that sour little face and the creepy grayish eyes anywhere. What was more, he was sort of related to that kid, through his cousin Vio. Yeah, he'd met Evander Lillantine before, at a funeral, and he'd seen him and his siblings from a distance before, flanking their equally disturbing parents. His mum despised the whole family, and everyone knew it. And his... semi-uncle (if the twin brother of his deceased uncle whom he barely remember at all counted as anything) Callius held no warm feelings for them, either. Probably because their da was a muggle and they were all a mix of everything, muggleborn and halfblood and pureblood, and he'd thought he deserved custody of Violante, whom Toby was sure was probably very relieved to not be under the guardianship of that family.

But you could never really tell with Vi, she was so eerily polite and put together all the time. She was only ten, but she rarely acted like any ten year old he'd ever known.

Regardless, Evander Lillantine had just been Sorted into Slytherin, like generations of Lillantines before him, and Toby felt... disappointed. Which was weird, since he didn't even know this kid, but it almost felt like a loss. Wasn't history doomed to repeat itself? And... now he was starting to sound like Uriel, which was never good. It was probably the gnawing hunger getting to him.

Your grace is wasted on your face and your boldness stands alone among the wreck.

mc2

But it was not your fault but mine!
And it was your heart on the line!
I really f***ed it up this time...
Didn't I, my dear?
Tremble for yourself, my man...
You know that you have seen this all before.
Tremble, little lion man...
You'll never settle any of your scores.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:39 am

This is the sea of life, and I'm drownin' xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I know I can swim, but feel like I keep sinkin' down in xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx these waters and I can't breathe, I feel like I'm gon' blow it
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I can see people holdin' a life jacket but they won't throw it

User Image

Captain Crash
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Crash had milled about through the crowd. Not keenly intent on surfacing to the great hall so quickly, or too late either, he carried his skateboard close to his chest to avoid knocking out any poor first years. He would have felt terrible if he did, especially if he laughed—and he knew he would. So, he shuffled along through, no where near the height of some of his peers but at least he stood a head taller than all of the younger students. He mitigated through the aisles of the Great Hall and surveyed the table. The first years were gathered together, a few of his teammates were scattered all throughout and he decidedly plopped down beside Toby. ”Sup?” He greeted flatly, adjusted his robes comfortably and laid the deck of his skateboard flat against his lap. ”You trying out this year, right?” He asked expectantly, maybe a little too hopeful.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5' 7" Weight: 145lbs Age: 17

Gryffindor Table
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:12 pm
User Image XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo LovetteXXXXXXXXXXPre fect
Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no size two
But I can shake it, shake it
Like I'm supposed to do

Tanya couldn't believe Echo had the gall to actually grin after she had sworn vengeance upon him. Who was this young man sitting beside her? And then he had the audacity to make a sarcastic quip! That was her line dammit! Before she had a chance to respond he pressed a kiss to her cheek causing her to squeak involuntarily much to her mortification. She raised a hand to cover the sound but it was too late, she had just audibly squeaked after being kissed, what sort of hell had she been thrown in!? She didn't even pay attention to his next question still feeling the tingly sensation of where his kiss had landed and the complete closeness of having his chin resting comfortably against her shoulder...dear Merlin she had become that which she had hated! The Gryffindor thought back to a few winter's ago when she finally met the entire Whitethorne clan and her observations of Chris and Ada. Was she slowing turning into that!? Not on her watch! She would be damned if she became a walking cavity! It was after making this internal declaration that Tanya remembered the question about her picture and felt embarrassed for taking so long to notice. "To be honest, I have no idea. I think I was trying to draw a lion at one point, and then it became a liger, and then I wanted to practice drawing feathers because I stink at wings and such and I have no idea where the horns came in...I think I might name him Quasi. At least, I'm pretty sure it's a him." she said in afterthought tilting her head to the side slightly unconsciously giving more access to her neck. "It sorta reminds me of one of those muggle mythological beasties. Hmm...do you think if I named it after League, crumpled it up and threw it away, the real one would suddenly disappear?" Tanya asked giving a hopefully not too hopeful look at her friend.

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

But every inch of you is perfect cause true booty comes from within
I'm all about that bass 'bout that bass No treble
I'm all about that bass 'bout that bass No treble

UniformWhere: Great Hall~ Gryffindor TableWith: Everyone, and apparently EchoThinking: OOC

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:16 pm
User Image

тσмαs cσvєηу

First Year ║ Eleven Years Old ║ Gryffindor ║ Single ║ Pureblood ║

xxxTomas looked to the girl when she arrived, a wide smile at his face when the hat had given him just the house he wanted. Also the house that his parents wanted, apparently. "Yes I did, you? My dad's from Gryffindor, but my mum's from Ravenclaw. I expect they'll be quite happy. What about you?" He wasn't sure if he was giving out too much information to this person, seeing as he had just met her as soon as she sat next to him. He suspected her name was Prudence, but she introduced herself as Pru so he guessed he should call her that instead. "My names Tomas Coveny, by the way" He gave her a friendly smile, then looked beside him to see the other first year named.. Addison, was it? Well, he was sure the other boy would introduce himself, so he'd figure it out then.

OOC:
Thoughts: Another!
Clothes: Robes
Company: Addison & Pru
The Forgotten Weasley
SummerIsles

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:19 pm
User Image
Veronica Kiss
6th Year Gryffindor Prefect

User ImageGryffindor Team Beater
Dueling Club Leader
Youth Representative of the Wizengamot
Muggleborn Witch
Wand: 13 inches, Laurel, Dragon Heartstring
Inflexible and Somewhat Knobby
Height: 5' 8"
DOB: June 22, 2011
Dating: Tobias Walsh

It is: Start of the 2027-2028 School Year//I'm at: Platform 9 3/4//Around: No-one in Particular//Wearing: her uniform

Ronna had sat down next to Toby when they had come in for the feast but she had soon gotten up when she noticed Echo clinging onto Tanya and chatting. She let out a resigned sigh getting up, not bothering to mention to Toby that she was going to do her typical enforcement of rules. To Veronica Kiss it didn't really matter if every other house violated the rule of sticking to their own table (which probably just served to feed into the house rivalry and superiority complex some had), but she wasn't going to let such a blatant rule violation go unchecked at the table of the house she was in and a prefect of. Especially as Tanya was a prefect and could you really do your duties when busy flirting with your boyfriend. After all, Ronna could easily point out you didn't see Toby and her snogging in some broom closet at the moment.

She leaned on the table beside where Echo and Tanya stood and she raised a brow at the two as she took a sip of the coffee in her mug, "While I'm not going to complain about a couple-or even not a couple flirting or even snogging, as that is technically not a rule violation, I do have to point out that technically we are supposed to be sitting at our own house tables. So-"

She paused glancing over to where Toby sat and was joined by Crash and she frowned slightly-it was just last year she had sat down over by Crash and complained about how obnoxious Toby was after all, then again Toby was obnoxious still, she just happened to date the guy now. Ronna had to wonder about her tastes in guys for a moment, before looking back at the Echo and Tanya and let out a sign, "Bloody hell, just at least change your robes to Gryffindor colors, Mr. Lovette. And please at least try to be a decent example for first years because I swear if on my patrols I have to explain to some eleven year olds that making out in some sketchy corner after curfew is not allowed-the being out late part at least and there is a time and place to snog people according to common decency-I am not going to be happy..." Making a small tsk she returned back to where Toby was now with Crash, figuring she commented on the whole thing and wasn't about to argue with Gypsy's younger brother about sitting with his girlfriend. After all, the rule about not sitting with your table was practically one of those rules that was written expressly to be broken, which was annoying but you could only do so much.

She had noticed that Toby had been watching the sorting with some interest but Crash had joined and was talking about quidditch try outs when she came back, and at least that was a distraction from everything that had gone on recently with Toby and his family. "Seriously, I take one moment to do prefect duties and my seat is taken," she said half-jokingly sitting down across from Crash and Toby at the table. Rolling her eyes she pulled out a book that she began to flip through half watching the feast, deciding to let Crash do his whole recruiting thing on Toby.

User Image
                                                  {OoC: Because Ronna is obnoxious about technical rule violations... rolleyes }
                                                  The Forgotten Weasley
                                                  Essy ze Ninja
                                                  Yukina101
                                                  Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:49 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Gryffindor!"

Tori grinned as the hat called out the house she had hoped for, hopping down from the stool and gliding to the Gryffindor table. The table was dressed in crimson and gold, two colors she adored. There were several students already sitting together in their own little groups, and was that a Ravenclaw student she saw sitting among the Lions? The blonde shrugged and glanced towards the group of First Year students. She couldn't remember their names from their sortings, although, she couldn't remember much unless she payed attention.

Tori approached the group and sat down. There were two boys, one with straight hair and the other with slightly more bushy hair, and a girl with dark hair and eyes. They were discussing whether they were sorted into the house they desired or not. "I'm glad I got Gryffindor. My dad was in Gryffindor too. Plus, I love this shade of red," she said, glancing at the crimson decorations. "I'm Tori Rae, by the way. Tori Rae Macclellan. Sorry to interrupt your conversation and all, but us First Year students have to stick together, you know?" she added with a sheepish grin. Typical Tori; acting first and thinking second.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PUREBLOOD GRYFFINDOR FIRST YEARxxx

I'm not your average type of girl. I'm gonna show the world the strength in me that sometimes they can't see.
                                                        I'm about to switch my style, and soon things may get wild, but I will prove that I can conquer anything.
                                                        Better watch out, going for the knockout, and I won't stop till I'm on top now! Not gonna give up until I get what's mine.
                                                        Better check that, I'm about to upset, and I'm hot now so you better step back! I'm taking over so watch me shine!

{ooc: Jumping in! emotion_yatta }

SummerIsles

Godly Tendencies

The Forgotten Weasley

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:01 pm
User Image
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤
ค๔๔เร๏ภ ς๏llเภร
Ŧเгรt אєคг ﻮгאŦŦเภ๔๏г

Even if you can't stand up
Even if you lose your life
I'm a friend by your side
You're never gonna be alone

Addison smirked when a girl joined them. Her name had been called at Prudence, but she introduced herself as Pru. He smiled and nodded. "I'm actually pretty psyched that I got Gryffindor. It's perfect for me." Then another girl came over and introduced herself as Tori Rae. Addison smiled and nodded to her as well. "I'm Addison Collins. And Tori Rae, you're more than welcome to join us."

And I'm never gonna leave you out
If you ever lose your way
Not alone or betrayed
I'm always gonna be around

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

Godly Tendancies

The Forgotten Weasley

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:22 pm
Weep for yourself, my man...
You'll never be what is in your heart.
Weep, little lion man...
You're not as brave as you were at the start.
Rate yourself and rake yourself...
Take all the courage you have left.
And waste it on fixing all the problems-
That you made in your own head!

User Image
Tobias Philemon Walsh
- Halfblood Twin - Sixth Year Prefect - Gryffindor Reserve Beater -
[feeling: hungry] [thinking: ...] [with: Crash, Ronna, fellow Gryffindors] [at: Gryffindor Table]

Toby was not at all surprised when Ronna got up as soon as she sat down, and headed straight for the lovebirds just down the table. Yeah, Gypsy's little brother was most obviously not in Gryffindor, and really shouldn't be at the wrong table, but pretty much everyone did it, and well... Ronna was scolding, wasn't she? But, she was being more easygoing, maybe, as he strained his ears to hear? She didn't really sound mad or even all that irritated, just mostly exasperated. Her seat had been stolen by Crash, though, and he shrugged and commented lightly, "They might just really start snogging and traumatizing the firsties to spite you, now," before he turned his attention to the seventh year boy. "Yesssss?" his reply was drawn out and questioning. "Mate, I've tried out every year since second year, why?" His brow wrinkled. "Are you looking for a vice captain or something? Because my qualification is kind of shoddy so you might wanna look to Ronna here...," he trailed off into silence, suddenly realizing that his girlfriend might not want him volunteering her to be vice captain of the quidditch team. She did usually seem rather busy... Time to throw in the "please forgive me for I know not what I do" look at her.

Your grace is wasted on your face and your boldness stands alone among the wreck.

mc2

Essy ze Ninja

But it was not your fault but mine!
And it was your heart on the line!
I really f***ed it up this time...
Didn't I, my dear?
Tremble for yourself, my man...
You know that you have seen this all before.
Tremble, little lion man...
You'll never settle any of your scores.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:59 pm
DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU OPEN UP YOUR EYES?
DEAR PRUDENCE, SEE THE SUNNY SKIES?
THE WIND IS LOW, THE BIRDS WILL SING...
THAT YOU ARE PART OF EVERYTHING.

User Image
prudence lowery
gryffindor
pureblood
first year
company- fellow Gryffindors
location- Gryffindor Table
thinking- wonder where they'll all be Sorted...
wearing- gryffindor

Pru noticed before anything else that Louie had been sorted into Slytherin, and despite herself her spirits sank a little. That was one friend who she wouldn't be seeing as much of, though they'd still have classes together, for sure. She just hoped it wouldn't come between them, as cliche as that sounded. Gryffindors and Slytherins could be friends. It was possible. Her cousin was a Slytherin, for goodness sake. She didn't care what house anyone was in. It only changed things if they let it. "I figured it'd be Gryffindor or Slytherin, no way I was gettin' Ravenclaw, though I wouldn't 'av minded Hufflepuff at all." She tossed a friendly look the way of the blonde girl that joined them. "Pru. An' sure, we might as well. My mum was a Gryffindor, my dad was a Hufflepuff. I've got a brother in here an' a brother in Hufflepuff. It all works out pretty well, I guess." They all seemed friendly and good natured; she saw no reason why they all couldn't get along. It'd be nice to have a sense of comradery among them, especially if they were going to spend the next seven years growing up together.

dear prudence, won't you come out and play?

SummerIsles

Godly Tendencies

The Shiny Furret

LOOK AROUND, ROUND AND ROUND!
DEAR PRUDENCE, LET ME SEE YOU SMILE.
THE CLOUDS WILL BE A DAISY CHAIN...
SO LET ME SEE YOU SMILE AGAIN.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:11 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |❸| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❸| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

Dani finally made her way into the Great Hall, shortly before the Sorting and the Feast were set to take place, and took the very familiar trek toward the Gryffindor Table. She could feel the excitement in the vast chamber, as the year would start tomorrow, and she was curious about where the new students would be sorted.

As she walked along, Dani recalled fondly the first time she was brought in here, when she learned what House she was to be sorted into. In many ways, she regarded her Housemates as being an extended family for her, and the Gryffindor Tower was more home for her than her parents' place ever was.

'If David's a wizard, he'll be coming here next year. What a scary thought that is,' thought Dani wryly, as she made her way toward the table. 'Wonder if Mom and Dad'll toss him out of the house too ... probably not.'

She soon spotted Veronica, Crash and Toby, and walked over to where they were sitting. Dani noted her friend and mentor was dressed in a similar outfit to her, though Veronica's skirt was shorter and her vest was made differently. "Veronica," Dani cried, and she moved to give the Sixth Year a hug. "I'm so glad to see you. How was your summer? You're trying for the team again, aren't you?"

OOC: Free for interaction

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:21 pm

This is the sea of life, and I'm drownin' xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I know I can swim, but feel like I keep sinkin' down in xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx these waters and I can't breathe, I feel like I'm gon' blow it
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I can see people holdin' a life jacket but they won't throw it

User Image

Captain Crash
Seventh Year Gryffindor

What was he looking at? Crash wasn't sure. His vision narrowed farther down along the table full of students, even a pair getting chastised by a prefect, and the sorting in the background. He didn't know, and wouldn't know until it was too late. He was like a deer in headlights as soon as Ronna sat across from them. His brows construed at her words and darted a sideways glance towards Toby. Was there...? Crash pushed the thought away. The guy was much more blunt than had been anticipated. ”Uhh...” his voice trailed off. ”Yeaah...” Crash didn't know what else to say, this was the second time tonight he heard that Ronna should be his vice-captain. But what the hell was he going to say? It's still awkward? She threw an apple at him and he blew up and—

”Yeah, yeah,” he was already trying to recover himself. ”Well I still hadn't really made a decision yet, I was just, y'know... checking?” He lied, hopefully not as horribly as he thought. ”Hope two had a good summer?” He asked expectantly, eager to change the subject and express his nonchalance by taking a sip of water from a goblet that had just been empty, bless those elves. His next bout of blessings was immediately bestowed upon Danica, the newest form of distraction, thank God.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5' 7" Weight: 145lbs Age: 17
Gryffindor Table
with Toby, Ronna, Dani
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

The Forgotten Weasley
mc2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:44 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Dating Tanya Cherri
                                                          Looking Quiet at the Gryffindor Table with Tanya, Gryffindors
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Happy
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ At least I'm not a prefect sitting at the wrong table ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

I long for a loss of breath ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          And a most dire predicament ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Murders in the rue morgue ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Silence and shadow's what I adore ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceAs Tanya described each of the various parts of the creature she'd drawn, he was picking out the features. If she hadn't really been trying for anything specific, it wasn't so bad. He'd more been confused because he'd seen the feathers and the lion parts and wondered if he needed to show her a picture of what an actual griffin looked like. But, if she'd just been doodling with no purpose... the wings were still a bit wonky, but it wasn't that bad. Not that he'd say so; he wasn't insane. He arched a brow at her comment about David, though. "Are you still on that? C'mon, he wasn't that bad in the prefect car, was he?" he asked with a small frown. He knew David had a tendency to make an arse of himself, but surely to God the guy knew when to give it a res- okay, maybe not. He sighed. If he had to spend all year listening to his sister, girlfriend, and friend complain about David, he thought he might bang his head against the stone walls of the castle until he couldn't feel his brain.

spaceEcho blinked when Ronna approached him. He shouldn't have been surprised, he did know enough about her to know that unlike his sister, she took things seriously. But, he really couldn't quite wrap his head around what she said. "I just kissed her on the cheek," he told her, expression bewildered. "Pretty sure any first year has probably seen their parents do at least that. And isn't changing my robe colors actually worse? If I'm sitting over here in my own robes, people know I'm a Ravenclaw sitting with my friend. If I changed them to Gryffindor colors... I'd basically be lying about what house I'm in. I mean, if it were any night other than the first night of the year and I did this, I could walk right up to some kid who didn't know me and ask for the password for your Common Room, saying I'd forgotten it, and they'd see my robes and give it to me. I feel like potential security breaches are probably worse than me being at the wrong table." He shrugged, thinking that some people really didn't think things out logically at times. Not that he was really one to talk about people being in the wrong Common Room. He was half-convinced that Jer slept on a couch in Ravenclaw's some nights. But, hey, it wasn't his job to tell the older boy off... he wasn't prefect, he thought with some amusement. That was David's problem now... which was actually sort of funny. He thought it might be hilarious to see his housemate try and tell Jer to leave. Jer was prefect, too, after all, and older. And he didn't really listen to the rules anyway. Echo did offer Ronna a small, apologetic smile. "I promise I'll behave," he said, finger crossing his heart. "Unlike my sister, I understand the concept of 'too much PDA.'" Ugh, he wished Gypsy would learn that lesson. It was usually just in the Common Room, which wasn't so bad as doing it in the halls, but still. He sometimes forgot what the pair of them looked like with their faces not attached to each other. It was legitimately disgusting, and he would not behave that way. Unlike the rest of his family, he had manners. And was sane. He watched the older girl walk away, somewhat amused. "Remind me how exactly she and Toby get along?" he asked his girlfriend, shaking his head lightly at the pair. Of all the things in the world that made no sense, he was pretty sure Ronna and Toby dating was pretty high up on the list.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ I can't explain just how it feels;
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ The thought of my premature burial
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Inside this oblong box I lie
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ With the hopes I'll be buried alive

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:16 pm
User Image
Veronica Kiss
6th Year Gryffindor Prefect

User ImageGryffindor Team Beater
Dueling Club Leader
Youth Representative of the Wizengamot
Muggleborn Witch
Wand: 13 inches, Laurel, Dragon Heartstring
Inflexible and Somewhat Knobby
Height: 5' 8"
DOB: June 22, 2011
Dating: Tobias Walsh

It is: Start of the 2027-2028 School Year//I'm at: Platform 9 3/4//Around: No-one in Particular//Wearing: her uniform

"My parents never did," Ronna replied when Echo argued with her and she said, "And technically, no. And as for a breech in security, that is not my job to be concerned with as a prefect. Though we aren't supposed to give the password to anyone-housemate or not-so that is another issue. Just don't blatantly break technical rules while sitting next to a prefect, Mr. Lovette." Shaking her head she had already returned to sitting in the same area when Toby joked about them snogging.

"If those two start snogging, you're giving the detention to Echo for being at the wrong table," Ronna replied rolling her eyes lightly tapping her fingers on the table and didn't pay much attention as Toby answered that he was trying out and sounded a bit confused. Though, he quickly added that he was not the best qualified as a vice captain and volunteered her quickly for the position. She glanced away turning red and said quickly, "Yeah... I don't think that would be the best of ideas."

She was debating on saying more whether it was worth mentioning why it wouldn't be the best of ideas how things could be fairly awkward and Hell, even if Toby was placed as Vice-Captain things could be awkward-though he had better credentials than a lot of other options. And experience. And, she had faith Toby wouldn't make astronomically stupid or unfair decisions. Besides the fact he really wasn't like that as a person-even if he had benefited from Elli's biases, Ronna had from Jacob's to some degree-and Toby probably was fully aware making a bad decision in a leadership position was a good way to step on a landmine with her. However her thoughts were interrupted by a hug from Danica. The girl had grown ridiculously attached to her, Ronna always felt, and half wondered if it was what having a little sister would be like. Hopefully, Dani never found her in half the awkward situations Ronna found her in.

She glanced at Crash and then said, "What is it with everyone being so bloody paranoid about me and quidditch? If I was a spiteful person I wouldn't try out." She sighed and then realized that Crash had just asked about whether Toby and she had a good summer. Ronna sighed and said with a raised brow, "Well enough considering. In my case London isn't Hawkinge. Oh and this one dragged me out a few times..." She added glancing at Danica, "Tea parties are boring, though, no matter the company if you don't drink tea and you don't like sweets."

Shrugging she turned her attention halfway to the new Gryffindors who seemed well enough on their own. Then again, Gryffindors tended to be an independent enough crowd, even the quiet ones.

User Image
                                                  {OoC}
                                                  The Forgotten Weasley
                                                  Essy ze Ninja
                                                  Yukina101
                                                  Cara MiaKitty
                                                  Graydon Ironshield

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games