Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:18 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxx

His laughter about strange looks from the other kids on the boat. It wasn't his fault he enjoyed life so much, he just did. Maybe he was crazy, it sure seemed that they were all starting to think he was. It was honestly quite possible too. He was a rich pureblood from an old family and he acted like a damn street rat. He paused at the excitement that suddenly laced Gen's voice and his grin grew larger. "A magical castle with all sorts of tricks and secret passages and ghosts, what could be more fun?"

He, like her, was one for adventure. Sure getting lost kind of scared him, but the adventure of it all thrilled him enough, that he didn't care. He quirked an eyebrow at her as she leaned forward and their gazes met for a long couple of moments. When she shrugged and finally broke their little staring contest he just smirked and turned his gaze to the castle as well. "Well Gen..." He paused, glancing back at her. "Can I call you Gen? Or do you prefer Genevieve?" He shrugged and flicked one of the wheels on his board, watching it spin. "Anyways, Gen, I can promise you that if you stick with me, we'll be sure to find lots of adventure." He grinned, his eyes trailing over the castle curiously. He wanted to know what was in there and what secrets he could uncover. There was so much waiting for him in that castle, and there were no parents or family name to uphold. He could do anything..... as long as Isla didn't spew his name to everyone she could find.

As for the other boy in the boat, Jayden had chose to all but ignore his snarky attitude. Whether the kid liked him or not was none of his concern. From his words Jayden gathered that he cared whether he was late to class and about what the teachers thought. He was afraid of getting lost. "It's not like the castle would let us die in there. Its a magical place, and there are ghosts everywhere. If you get lost, you can just ask for help if you're really scared." He shrugged and glanced at the boy for a second before turning blue eyes back on the caste once again. It was the only source of light besides the small lanterns on each boat. It gave Jay an eerie feeling. All these tiny lights gliding across the lake towads an even bigger light.... like stars being sucked into a supernova.

fangbanger18

hulusis

mc2

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:27 am
User Image

The boats glided smoothly through the water until they reached the far shore. The castle grew in size and those in the boats could see the stone structure illuminated in the moonlight. The trip was uneventful, save for maybe a couple of tentacles from the Giant Squid coming up to greet the new first years of the school.

((After finishing the trip, please post here and wait for further instructions.))

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:33 am
"Sketch the trees and the daffodils"
Ayla Stone
First-year, Unsorted

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Catch the breeze and the winter chills"

With much bustling Ayla alongside the other firstyears had made it to what appeared to be boats, waiting to take them across. Awkwardly she stepped into a boat and sat downm blue eyes wide with wonder at her surroundings. They would make for a beautiful painting,she thought with a dreamy smile to herself, temporarily distracted until someone sat next to her, the boat rocking oddly before lurching forwards and beginning its graceful journey across the lake. Ayla wished her eyes were bigger as they went along, craning her head around to see everything she could, amazed, despite being a witch who had been to magical places before...Hogwarts was beautiful, nestled out of sight before a beautiful lake. Ayla silently promised herself that she would one day paint it.

Out Of Colours:

"In colors on the snowy linen land"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:40 am
User Image
Location - Hogsmeade Stationx x x x Company- Wendy, Mira, Henry, Jayden x x Thoughts:Feelings - Just what I needed! I will murder that boy if I fall into that water. : Nervous and anxious. x x Wearing-What she is wearing in the picture (Pink Sweater), black robes over it. x x OOC- Feel free to say hi.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████████████ ███████ ██████████ ███████████████ ███████ ██████████ ███

A genuine smiled took her face glancing for a second at Jayden. She could think of nothing more fun, especially since their purpose here was to go to school. Between classes or exploring a old mystery castle the answer seemed obvious. Many stories had circled her at home, surrounded by older brothers she was bound to hear a few interesting things.

Gen rose an eyebrow when he addressed her again, no one outside of home had called her Gen before. Her eyes rolled in her head as he proceeded to speak without waiting for a response. It was slightly annoying, not that she mind the shorter version of her name but he still could have waited. Still, it had become obvious the type of person Jayden was. Ignoring his unruly entrance and the skateboard he was holding he reminded her a little of herself, a spoiled brat.
"Don't make promises you can not keep Jayden."Genevieve smirked, rather intrigued by the thought of adventure. She was still wary of the boy but he had certainly sparked some interest, Might make an interesting friend...

Once the conversation turned to him and Henry she gazed off again. She could see the boat house closer and closer, nothing was more relieving. Jayden had made a point, she was pretty sure they were more likely to die in the lake than in the castle, getting off the boat could not come any sooner.

Exit to Boat House

████████████ ███████ ██████████ ███████████████ ███████ ██████████ ███

murruelecreuset
mc2
Devlyn Maycry
hulusis

fangbanger18

Gracious Millionaire

Clockwork Muse

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:09 pm
User Image
╔═..══════════╗
Rɪʏᴀ Mɪ
Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ
Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ
Hᴀʟғ-Vᴇᴇʟᴀ

╚══════════..═╝

Persephone. That name sounded familiar, but why? It couldn't be from anything scholarly. Riya wasn't really a book type of person. Perhaps her parents had introduced her to someone of that name a long time ago. "Nice to meet you," the girl smiled. She loved making friends. "Never? Well, to be honest, I haven't either. Guess it's a good thing that they steer themselves. Otherwise, who knows where we'd end up?" she laughed. Between the two of them, they would likely end up out of the country. How that would even be possible, she had no idea. Certainly this lake wouldn't lead them to the ocean.

"So what house are you hoping for? I'll be happy as long as I don't get Ravenclaw. I don't think I'm smart enough for them," Riya asked as she tightened her grip on the lantern. She didn't want to loose it. "Oh, but I don't really want Slytherin either. They seem kinda a bit too mean. Course, that's what I hear." Riya didn't want to scare the girl off. She seemed to be pretty nice. Perhaps they would see each other more.

The girl nearly dropped her grip on the lantern as the boat reached the shores of the castle. Riya couldn't believe how big it was. It seemed as though it would be great for exploring. "Do you want to walk in together? This seems like a terrible night to be alone, and honestly, I don't do so well being alone," Riya said with a mischievous smile. It was true. She did her best to behave herself around other people, well depending on who they were anyways. For now, she was going to be nice around Persephone. The half-veela jumped out of the boat and waited for the girl to follow.

OOC: Exit to Boathouse
Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:07 pm

User Image
Jericho Blackwood
Year of Hogwarts: First Year l Wand: (11.5), (Black Ironwood), with (Pegasus Wing Feather) l Age: 11 l Pet: Owl l House: Unsorted

Jericho Blackwood arrived to the lake after he was dropped off after the Hogsmeed train station, he was walking with the other students no making a conversation. He started to hum a song that he remembered before leaving to Hogwards. Him humming aloud was bothering some of the students around him. But he was very easy going to ignore them a bit when all of them finally arrived to the lake. He can hear some of the conversations that was going in, like : what house are you hoping to get, who you want to be with, hope they don't go to the house I'm in. All these conversations are spreading around and the boats that dock arrived to pick the students up. He heard a student saying that it is a bad night to be a lone. Jericho couldn't agree more what she just said and it looks like the boat house will be the next destination.

Quote:

SSJChocolate

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:40 am
User Image

HoffmanxXx Heist

x. ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███
                                                      xx`◜ coffee˟↘ ᴛʜᴇS H H - sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ɴᴏ ʙᴏᴜɴᴅs
                                                      xx( ) THAT'S t- three - -AND IT'S STUCK TO MY NAME ↘↘
                                                      xxx I'VE GOT MY FEET DOWN ON THE GROUND I'VE GOT MY FEET DOWN ON THE GROUND - G - GROUND
                                                      xx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( I WANT MY TURN IN THIS GAME )

( feeling : moodhere . ♔ . with : companyhere . ♔ . at : locationhere )
                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthird year . ↘ . gryffindor . ↘ . tower . ↘ . pureblood

- Boots scraping on the stony shore of the lake, Coffee made her way towards her destination, hands jammed deep into her coat pockets as the chilly wind blew a draft of snowflakes her way, the icy crystallization melting on flushed cheeks as they slapped onto her face. Re - casting the warming charm on her clothes and her person, the brunette gave a silent prayer of gratitude to the inventor of the life - saving spell.

- It was a little more difficult than anticipated to make her way towards her usual resting spot on the lake, but she managed, clearing off a space under a relatively large tree on the bank that provided enough cover for her and had a conveniently situated root for her to sit on comfortably enough without having to dirty her clothes. The Gryffindor took her place, taking in the view as she waited for her best friend to arrive.

- These occurrences weren't uncommon at all between the pair, brotp that they were in the eyes of many of their companions, and there wasn't really anything to suggest that this meeting would be any different, except that she felt it was, and the hunch and niggle at the back of her head wouldn't leave her alone. Admittedly, she and Dori had spent a little less time than they usually did this term around each other, which could have spawned the odd feeling because natural paranoia and she was a Heist daughter (which explained a lot of things, really.) Still, mad speculations or not, there wasn't really anything else to do on her part but wait. After all, only the Hufflepuff could really enlighten her on it, and worrying caused wrinkles.

- A highly undesired development right now.

o o c : ramble here, b***h

Cara Miakitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:21 am
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Stressed at the Lake with Coffee
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Anxious
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ What if she freaks out? ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Got a curse we cannot lift; ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          Shines when the sunset shifts ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          There's a cure comes with a kiss; ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          The bite that binds the gift that gives ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDorian found his best friend easily enough; it wasn't hard, this was hardly the first time the two of them had met in this particular spot. He'd considered for all of a minute that perhaps this wasn't the best location for him to have this conversation with her, not if he didn't want it to go overheard, but if anyone had ever seen them sitting there before, or gotten close enough to hear them talk, he hadn't ever noticed. He huffed, thrusting his hands into the pocket of his hoodie as he approached her, looking down at his feet all the while, which should've been all Coffee needed to see to know that This Was Serious. The third year glanced up at her, lips pursed. "Um, hey, Coffee," he mumbled, looking back down to his feet. He couldn't seem to meet her eyes; he was way too nervous. She was his best friend, after all, and he was completely and utterly terrified of how she was going to react to what he had to tell her. What if she had something against werewolves? What if she was afraid of them? What if she thought they were monsters? He wouldn't blame her if he did, he'd been attacked by one, after all, but... but he wasn't a monster, right? Except, if she thought he was one, he was pretty sure it'd be hard to convince him that he wasn't. Even with Jason and Miles to help him out and give him the Wolfsbane Potion every full moon, even running with their pack, he still felt like an outsider to them. Maybe it would get better with time, but, right now, he still wasn't used to this, and it made it that much harder to remind himself that, as long as he drank the potion, he'd still be him, albeit a furrier version, and that he wouldn't hurt anyone. If Coffee freaked out on him... it would take some serious coaxing to convince him that he was anything but a monster.

spaceHe swallowed hard; he'd told her about the attack already, of course, there was no way he would've made it through the school year without having to explain the scarring on his arm. As always, with the reminder of their presence, the scars began to itch. At this point, he knew it was all entirely in his head, but that didn't make it go away. Especially right now; he had to tell her the truth, after all, and it always bothered him when he was nervous, particularly about anything relating to his lycanthropy. "So, uh, I, uh, I have to tell you something... it's... um, it's really important. I... you're my best friend, so... so you should know everything about me. Even... even things that I don't want other people to know. Especially those things. So... so, I have to be honest with you," he said, finally managing to look up and meet her eyes. He clenched his jaw, trying to think of how best to say this. 'I'm a werewolf,' was always the simplest, but it also seemed to lack a bit of cushioning... surely it was best to do this delicately? Then again, Coffee wasn't prone to delicacy herself, so perhaps she'd appreciate the bluntness of it? But, he couldn't seem to make the words come. "Uh, the thing is, Coffee... um, well, when I was attacked this Summer... well, uh, I found out that, uh, it wasn't... it wasn't a... normal... wolf..." he trailed off, paling as he said the words. He wanted to finish it, to say what exactly it had been, but his throat had closed up, the words trapped. She was smart, though, she'd figure it out... right?

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx☽ O ☾ Now that we got gone for good;
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ Writhing under your riding hood
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ Tell your gra'ma and your mama too;
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ It's true, we're howling forever

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Grespeciatto

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Dalton had led Odelia to the Lake all the way from the Quad, which seemed like an extremely long and awkwardly silent walk. The two students did their very best to keep the conversation rolling, but neither of them really knew how. “This is it,” the Ravenclaw spat out upon approaching the dark, seemingly bottomless pit of water. “You know, I’ve never actually seen the giant squid,” he mentioned, staring out towards the center of the lake. “Do you think we can get it to come out?” he asked before turning his head to look at the younger girl. After all, Dalton was a twelve year old boy. What could be more fun than casting spells or chucking rocks towards the lake in which different magical creatures that could potentially kill you lived?

((OOC: Please excuse how short this post is D: ))

Forks Anonymous

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:11 am
User Image
                                                    I’m stronger
                                                    That I ever thought that I could be, baby
                                                    I used to go with the flow
                                                    Didn’t really care ‘bout me
                                                    You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Rᴇғᴇʀᴇᴇ

════════════════════════

Bronwen led the students down to the boats, mindful of the dock and it's boundaries. She then smiled and waited for them to gather around. She then gestured to the boats. "All right, everyone pick a boat and climb in, Four to a boat, and the person in front has to carry the lantern. Also, please be careful getting in. We wouldn't want someone to accidentally fall into the lake now, would we?" She smiled, then gestured to the boat she was going to get into. "If anyone has any issues with boats or is nervous about the trips, they may climb into my boat and ride with me. I'm pretty sure I won't let the squid eat you."

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: Hrm, is that everyone yet?
                                                    OOC: EVERYONE PLEASE POST GETTING INTO A BOAT, AND I WILL POST THE LAKE CROSSING. PLEASE DO NOT POST CROSSING BY YOURSELF.

Here I go, on my own
                                                    I don’t need nobody, better off alone
                                                    Here I go, on my own now
                                                    I don’t need nobody, not anybody
                                                    Here I go, alright, here I go

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:51 pm
User Image
Tomas
Coveny

UnsortedFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

xxxHe walked down to the docks with the other first years and listened to the instructions the woman in the front was giving. His breath was still heavy, and it was almost like he could hear the blood rushing through his ears, but he quickly gained his composure. Students soon started piling into the boats in a fairly orderly fashion, which he found to be quite surprising, but beneficial nonetheless. He hopped into a boat with two other people already in them, which he unfortunately did not know. He was glad that he didn't have to be first though, since he wasn't too keen on holding a lantern up for however long the trip would take.

OOC: Open for Interaction
Quote:

Thoughts: Well, at least I made it.
Clothes: Robes
Company: Unrecognizable first years

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:37 pm
DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU COME OUT TO PLAY?
DEAR PRUDENCE, GREET THE BRAND NEW DAY!
THE SUN IS UP, THE SKY IS BLUE...
IT'S BEAUTIFUL, AND SO ARE YOU.
DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU OPEN UP YOUR EYES?
DEAR PRUDENCE, SEE THE SUNNY SKIES?
THE WIND IS LOW, THE BIRDS WILL SING...
THAT YOU ARE PART OF EVERYTHING.

User Image
prudence lowery
first year
pureblood
company- fellow first years
location- the black lake
thinking- good, four to a boat works out perfectly...
wearing- first year

Pru nodded in understanding. While she was quite capable of going off on her own to roam around outside or draw or read, she always ended up coming back to the main house. It was always packed with family, and she loved her family, even if they were all a bit much sometimes. The redhaired girl introduced herself as Radha, which seemed to Pru like a really cool name. Like something out of a story, but it was probably just that it was unfamiliar to her. Anything was better than Prudence. Having a virtue for a name, while not the worst possible name virtue ever- she could have been saddled with Temperance, or even Honor- though she liked the sound of that, was sort of like having an expectation. Pru didn't really know how prudent she was. She still wasn't entirely sure what it even meant.

She turned slightly at the sound of Louie's voice, and was relieved he had managed to find her, since she didn't like the idea of leaving anyone behind, even if it was by accident. She smiled at him in greeting as he introduced himself to Radha, and then another girl had walked up and introduced herself. She felt a bit bad for Louie, since he was now outnumbered by girls three to one. Hopefully he didn't much, since she knew some boys did. Pru had only grown up with brothers, so she was in actuality more used to being around boys than girls, but that didn't mean she disliked other girls or thought they were silly or stupid. Girls were awesome. "Pru, nice to meet you," she said simply to the new girl, who introduced herself as Cecelia.

"We should go," she then said, as the calling of a woman rang out over the crowd. "The boats," she added quickly, in explanation, though she wasn't sure one was really needed. But either of these two new girls could be from a muggle family and have no idea, so she thought it best to clarify. Truthfully, she was very excited to see the Black Lake. How deep was it? Would the water be rough or calm? If she fell in would she drown? Pru was a very good swimmer, but there was mermaids and a giant squid in there. Anything could happen. Still, going by boat had to be much more fun than taking some boring old carriages up a very steep hill. She was eager to join the students following the woman down to the lake, but she didn't want to be separated from the little group, either. She settled for walking slower than usual and glancing back over her should very often, until she tripped over a rock and was forced to look where she was going, otherwise she'd probably trip her way into the lake. Pru wasn't particularly clumsy, but she was in the midst of a growth spurt and the ground was slipper and rocky, a dangerous combination.

She came to a halt at the edge of the water, glancing up at the brunette woman. She said four to a boat, which worked out perfectly, since there was four of them. Pru hovered near an empty boat, one foot in, the other on a rock, and waited for those she'd been with to join her. It was fairly obvious what she intended by the way she was standing, with what she hoped was a half welcoming, half "get in the boat before other people swarm me" expression on her face.

dear prudence, won't you come out and play?

The Beast and Harlot

Violet the Maestro

DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU COME OUT TO PLAY?
DEAR PRUDENCE, GREET THE BRAND NEW DAY!
THE SUN IS UP, THE SKY IS BLUE...
IT'S BEAUTIFUL, AND SO ARE YOU.
DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU OPEN UP YOUR EYES?
DEAR PRUDENCE, SEE THE SUNNY SKIES?
THE WIND IS LOW, THE BIRDS WILL SING...
THAT YOU ARE PART OF EVERYTHING.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:17 pm
User Image
                                                    I’m stronger
                                                    That I ever thought that I could be, baby
                                                    I used to go with the flow
                                                    Didn’t really care ‘bout me
                                                    You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Rᴇғᴇʀᴇᴇ

════════════════════════

Bronwen looked over everyone and smiled before she stepped into her own boat. It seemed like everyone was settling in, and those that weren't were soon to be settled. Giving a glance toward the shore one last time, she picked up the lantern and looked back over the boats. "All right, we're heading off! Keep your limbs in the boats, and we won't have any issues here. Go ahead and enjoy the view. Pretty sure that it's going to impress." She tapped the wood of the boat, and it lurched forward, the other boats doing the same. Soon the lake was filled with boats making the yearly crossing from the shore to the castle.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: Hrm, is that everyone yet?
                                                    OOC: PLEASE POST THE CROSSING, AND WAIT FOR ME TO POST AT THE BOATHOUSE. THANK YOU.

Here I go, on my own
                                                    I don’t need nobody, better off alone
                                                    Here I go, on my own now
                                                    I don’t need nobody, not anybody
                                                    Here I go, alright, here I go

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:15 pm
User Image

User ImageLocation: Hogsmeade Station -> Black Lake

Dakota walked with the rest of his soon to be classmates to the boats. He was curious about the whole boat ride thing. How did they move? Was there really a squid in the lake? And just how big is this lake? Dakota was a curious kid he wanted to know everything. Though when he got to the boats he realized at least how big the lake was. It was as large as he would have imagined and the castle looked amazing from where he stood.

Hearing that there were four to a boat Dakota decided to let the girls sit with one another. Climbing into the one next to theirs he figured if anything Lyall could just pick who he wanted to sit with. It didn't matter to Dakota if anything he could meet some new friends this way.

When the boats began to move Dakota held the light watching as the castle got closer. 'So this is what happens...' he thought looking around as the boats moved by themselves. It was magic after all he should have figured that out at the very beginning. Despite not being sure Dakota was happy to know now and better yet he knew the squid was real... Well unless this woman leading them was only joking.

(Exit Boathouse)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Other First Years... Lyall, Tori, Feather, Rider

Wearing: Black Robes

OOC: ---

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
Henry the Black Catxxxxx

SummerIsles
The Shiny Furret
Miss GryffindorK
shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:02 am
User Image

The boats glided smoothly through the water until they reached the far shore. The castle grew in size and those in the boats could see the stone structure illuminated in the moonlight. The trip was uneventful, save for maybe a couple of tentacles from the Giant Squid coming up to greet the new first years of the school.

((After finishing the trip, please post here and wait for further instructions.))

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games