Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:56 pm
H A Y D E N "A H N N A" A T T E R B E R R Y

Sixth Year RavenclawPrefect

User Image

We're about to be so much closer than
                                                                                you thought that we could ever be.
                                                                                Well, I'm sorry to say that I gave it away.
                                                                                We'll I'm empty.
                                                                                You're empty.

Ahnna appeared on the platform, accompanied by her mother, father, and 3 year old sister. Her father had already traipsed off with her trunk to load it onto the train for her and she was crouching down infront of her sister who was crying loudly. "Hey... hey its okay Venetia! You'll be going to school in no time at all! You don't need to cry."
                                                                                She pulled the toddler into a warm hug before letting her go and wiping away her tears. "And I promise I'll send you letters all the time and tell you everything that happens okay?"
                                                                                The little girl rubbed her fist across her snotty nose and nodded her head slowly. Ahnna grinned, and ruffled her hair before standing up and hugging her mother and her now returning father. "Alright I'm off. I'll see you guys over winter break!"

And off the teenager went, hopping along the platform and disappearing into the crowd. A couple of her friends were already mingling around the platform but she was more interested in making new friends or causing trouble. Her hormones and puberty were making her metamorphmagus traits do really stupid things. For the past 3 months her hair would do nothing but stay a lavender hue and her eyes had recently followed suit. She didn't want to try and explain why to her friends quite yet. So instead she bounced off.

She spotted one of the younger girls who played on the Slytherin Quidditch team, and her cousin a Gryffindor and figured they seemed a tad bit lonely.
                                                                                She knew that the girl was at least best friends with Phoebe Davenport,
                                                                                but she didn't know much about the boy Rueben at all. She had seen him with that girl who cried a lot a couple times, but he didn't seem to really care for her that much... which led Ahnna to believe he must be rather lonely.
                                                                                She tapped him on the shoulder and grinned.
                                                                                "Hi. My name is Ahnna and you seem lonely. So we are going to be friends now. Okay? Okay!" She waved at Flick and then grabbed Reuben's wrist. "I'm stealing your cousin now!" Flick had been distracted by Rebeckah's rather loud outburst and glanced back when Ahnna spoke to her. She glanced between Ahnna and Rebeckah before shrugging and walking off to find her friends.

Ahnna grinned and started walking through the crowd, still one hand attached to Reuben's wrist so she wouldn't lose him.
                                                                                "Sorry if I freaked you out there, I just hate for people to be lonely. And really besides your cousin you don't seem to have many friends. I figured we could be friends to make up for that."

She's like a rock
                                                                                and you keep chipping off a piece
                                                                                to hold on to.
                                                                                And there's gotta be,
                                                                                gotta be something more than this.
                                                                                In a life full of exits and entrances.

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:59 pm
User Image

P E T E RxxxW H Y T E

FOURTHxYEAR xxxxxxRAVENCLAWxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

As soon as they crossed the barrier, Peter separated from his family with one last glare and walked determinedly and quickly towards the train. He'd long since resigned himself to the fact that there was no choice but to go back to Hogwarts but despite having done this for the past three years, Peter still felt the familiar, prickling irritation when he saw the Hogwarts Express. Normally Peter would have just headed for the train without caring about and feet that he might have stepped on, but after last years debacle with the freak girl and Mortemer, he knew that he had to keep a low profile.

With a scowl on his face, Peter stared straight ahead as he weaved through the crowd, trying not to make eye contact with anyone; he couldn't afford to be stuck in the middle of a scene, not this year at least. He suspected that the outcome of that would not be in his favour. Thankfully, he reached the express without incident, and with after a releasing a quick sigh of relief, he reached down to put is trunk away. That fact that he was now old and tall enough to do so on his own without too much difficulty was enough to put a satisfied smirk on his face.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxPlatform 9¾xxxxxw i t hxxno one
                                                            f e e l i n gxxirritatedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxhis uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

Diamond Wales

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:06 pm
User Image

ARIA SOLARIN __________
Sixth Year, Gryffindor ________
════════════════════════════________

Soon after her search began, it came to a swift ending. Her name had been called and Aria spun in all directions to find the source. There! Monika detached herself from the crowd and Aria bounced to meet her halfway. ”Monika! Ugh, so good to see a friendly face,” she gushed dramatically. That's what happens when she's trapped in a house with her brothers all summer long. Molehills just turn into mountains. ”I've been trying to look for other sixth years, but no luck.” Shrugging, she was glad to have at least found Monika. They hadn't spent as much time together as they once had. Whether that was because of classwork and exams, or because they had just drifted apart, Aria wasn't sure and she wasn't sure if she wanted to know. But she liked Monika, and she didn't want that to happen. ”It was sooo boring, well, I did hang out with Fi and Arden at Diagon one day, but that was pretty much it. M'trying to get my drivers license but it's so hard to get my da' to sit down and teach me. And he won't let my bruv's teach me, so I don't know what he expects me to do.” Huffing and puffing, she had gotten herself all worked up again, like she always does when she's not getting her way. ”Sorry, what about you? Anything fun?”

A trolley had slowed to a halt beside them and attached to the handles was Arden Strudwick. Smiling sheepishly, she waved (that seemed infinitely easier than trying to find something to say.) ”Not at-s'okay” Aria blinked. ”I mean—not at all, it's okay.” That was almost cringe worthy. Aria tucked hair behind her ear, trying to seem nonchalant as she carried on. ”How about you? Did you have a good summer?” She asked him.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
WHEN:: Fall 2037 】 【WHERE:: Platform 9 ¾
WITH WHO:: Monika and Arden

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

The Shiny Furret

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:07 pm
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor Sixth Year Sixteen Years OldSingle

It seemed a little weird for Fianna to not be part of a large family grouping as she and her cousin Apparated onto the platform. It had always been something of a family affair, with Momma and Da seeing her and her older sister off for another year at Hogwarts. Selina graduated nearly three years ago, and Hannah did the same last summer, so it was just her at school now. Today, it was Selina taking her to the platform, giving her parents a break from the errand, giving the girls a chance to have a bit of time together.

The incoming Sixth Year was already dressed in her school clothes: a short grey skater skirt with black leather shoes and black stockings, paired up with a black sweater vest with the Ravenclaw crest sewn onto the breast and a short-sleeved white blouse with a school tie. Along with the girls was the appliance dolly holding Fianna's trunk, to which the case for her broomstick strapped across the top. Her cat, Daniel J. Tiger, was in a soft-sided cat carrier bag slung over one shoulder, meowing piteously to be released from confinement.

While Fianna was dressed for school, Selina was wearing a tailored black pin-striped suit with a long skirt, jacket and vest. It was a reflection of the fact the nearly twenty-one year old Ravenclaw alumni was part of the workforce, and making her own way in the world.

"I can't wait to learn to do that," said Fianna breathlessly, as she looked around at the exciting scene the start of term always brought with it. Selina smiled, and advised, "Just take care not to splinch yourself into the Hospital Wing. I saw the results of way too many accidents when I interned there, and none were particularly pleasant to look. Still, it's just too useful a skill not to have."

Fianna sighed, and said, "I wish Hannah were coming; I miss her already." Selina said reassuringly, "You'll do fine, I'm sure of it, and the rest of your friends will be along soon enough. Heaven knows you're in enough clubs, you'll find somebody to share the ride with." Fianna asked her cousin pointedly, "I will see you at Christmas, right? I heard what you told Momma and Da..." Selina sighed, and said, "I wasn't going to make them any promises I wasn't certain I could fulfill, Fi. We've got a lot of work to do, and I can't exactly wander off in the middle of it just because the holidays are coming. If I'm able to take a break from our research, then I will; if not ... well, just expect a nice care package from the lands of the Upper Kingdom with my love in my stead."

Fianna gave her cousin a fierce hug, and told her, "Be careful, Linny." Selina replied softly, "And may God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk, Fianna." Selina stepped away from her cousin, and vanished in an instant, leaving Fianna standing on the platform by herself. The red-haired Gryffindor chuckled, as she started looking for a friend to sit with...

OOC: Open for Interaction

OOC:
Username

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                  Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  We are legends, every day"
                  That's what she told me

Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  Under this pressure, under this weight
                  We are diamonds"

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:16 pm
User Image
                                                You think you're right
                                                But you were wrong
                                                You tried to take me
                                                But I knew all along

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

𝕊𝕝𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟 || 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 || 𝕄𝕦𝕘𝕘𝕝𝕖𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕟

════════════════════════

Phoebe marched through the platform, a girl on a mission. Her brother was absolutely impossible, and she was determined to do something about it. Brandon was seemingly all smug or something because he was about to graduate, and Phoebe was still underage. At least the greatest accomplishment to her name wasn't swinging a bat at people and stealing a kitten from an exam. She was pretty sure that if nothing else, Brandon would be torn between trying to play the big brother act that he was so terrible at and yelling at her to be actually useful, so this was why she knew this plan was going to succeed.

Spotting her quarry, she dodged a pair of giggling third years and reached Peter, reaching out to tap his shoulder while smirking. She was confident that he would work wonderfully for her plan, and her brother would go apoplectic as a result.
                                                "Hello Whyte," she simpered in a sweet tone, giving him an innocent expression, "We need to talk. I have a proposition for you that you can't refuse."

════════════════════════

Thinking: There he is...
                                                OOC:

-◬-

You can take me
                                                For a ride
                                                Cause I'm not a fool out
                                                So you better run and hide

oyehh

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:16 pm
User Image
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie heard a friend approach, It was Roman. His mom more than happy her son had a friend seek him out. She gave him one more hug and made him promise to wave when the train left. He did and soon he was free to do whatever. "I'm doing good, how was your summer? My mom won some waterpark tickets at her work so we went there for summer vacation." Charlie replied. If nothing else he would ride with Roman. He was a differant house so no late night shenanigans. Other than the waterpark and having homework. I pretty much played some football with the neighborhood kids or help his mom garden some. Prehaps the gardening would help him with Herblogy.

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》
Essy ze Ninja

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

One, two, тняєє and 𝒇𝓸𝓾𝓻
                                                      The δευιl'$ knocking at your ɗσσя
                                                      Oh, ℒ𝓸𝓻𝓭,hεαυεπ knows
                                                      We
                                                      βεløπĝ way down 𝓫𝒆𝓵𝓸𝔀

Kiaran stood just outside the platform with Sara. He had a hood pulled up over his head, covering his face, but he was crouched in front of her. The look in his eyes was pure agony and Sara felt bad for him. It wasn't his fault! He had to go shopping, he was way less conspicuous than Rui or any of the thugs broken out of prison shopping for them. And she was still to young to not be seen as suspicious doing all the shopping for the family. But he had gone out, and left her all alone with Ryn and that had not ended well. She now sported a lovely black eye, which Ryn had refused to heal, saying she needed to learn a lesson... and hidden underneath her clothes were a few more dark bruises across her back and arms. Those she hadn't even shown to her father. She didn't want him to worry. He was whispering apologies to her, and she just offered him a smile. "Don't worry daddy I'm fine. I'll see you at Christmas." She wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tightly, and he hugged her back. She stomached the pain of his arms pressing on her bruises and forced herself not to wince. When he pulled away, she gave him another smile, before walking through the barrier and disappearing from sight.

She entered the platform quietly, and began silently looking for her friends. She couldn't spot Mercy yet, but she did see Alby mulling around on the platform so she made her way over to him. She had her own hood pulled up over her hair, and part of her hair fell into her face, doing her best to hide the black eye. "Hey Alby! You seen Mercy yet?" She asked quietly, staring at the ground and twisting her feet on the ground. "I figure you're taller than me so you can find her faster."

Big man тєℓℓѕ you where to ǤԾ
                                                      Tell 'є๓ it's ǤԾԾÐ
                                                      Tell '乇ᄊ𝓸𝓴𝓪𝔂
                                                      Don't do a
                                                      𝔊𝔬𝔡 𝔇𝔞𝔪𝔫 thing they รคץ

Yukina101

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:39 pm
User Image

P E T E RxxxW H Y T E

FOURTHxYEAR xxxxxxRAVENCLAWxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

Since he was in the clear, Peter didn't pay to much attention to his surroundings, so when he felt someone tapping his shoulder, he practically jumped and turned around, his heart dropping when he saw who it was. Just his luck, it had to be Phoebe effing Davenport. Peter vaguely wondered why the world hated him so much. He was sure that he hadn't done anything that would cause her to come after him so why was she here?

When she mentioned a proposal, Peter's insides eased a little, but he was still tense. At least it didn't seem like he did anything wrong, but he was still wary of making any deals with this one. "What sort of proposition?" he asked suspiciously, giving her a look to make it clear that he wasn't fooled by the innocent face he was putting on. Only his clenched hands gave away how nervous he felt.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxPlatform 9¾xxxxxw i t hxxPhoebe Davenport
                                                            f e e l i n gxxnervousxxxxxw e a r i n gxxhis uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

Diamond Waales

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

I can see your eyes turning blue
                                                            I can see the
                                                            weather changing you
                                                            Cold
                                                            summers one after the other
                                                            Got old fast, grew
                                                            tired of each other
                                                            Proud sleepless child,
                                                            followed her

Aine was on the platform now with her two brothers... though Galen didn't seem to think they were siblings. Apparently he didn't understand the whole adoption makes your siblings thing. But he would learn she supposed. Or he would continue to be indignant. She nodded her head at Dot's choice. "Makin' friends before 'and is a grea' idea!" She linked arms with Dot and looked around. "Are ye excited ter be sorted Dot?"

It's getting harder to find it in me
                                                            I scab my
                                                            wounds and fall asleep
                                                            But now, but now
                                                            can be
                                                            Falling
                                                            down
                                                            Filling, filling the empty

Miss GryfindorK

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:45 pm
Yukina101

User Image
User Image

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

"Oh nice to meet you too! You can join us later, I dont know how the seating is on the train though." Ferdie said as Ji left him with Gi. Oh gee he relized he was likely going to get their names all mixed. They proceded to go look for new friends. "Do you know what house you want or are you not picky?" Ferdie said sticking with Gi as they moved around. He didn't have a preference but he had an idea of where he might fit. He was told he was like his dad when his dad was young, but he was also more social than his dad. Well he wasnt even sure how the houses where picked to be honest.

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:39 pm
User Image
                                                I am a head case
                                                I am the color of boom
                                                That’s never arriving
                                                At you are the pay raise
                                                Always a touch out of view
                                                And I am the color of boom

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

GᖇYᖴᖴIᑎᗪOᖇ || ᖴOᑌᖇTᕼ Yᕮᗩᖇ || ᕼᗩᒪᖴᗷᒪOOᗪ

════════════════════════

Roo was certain that Byuch was mostly a pain, considering how quickly the half-goblin ditched him to go looking for that friend of his. Which, Roo was still trying to figure out how the heck Byuch seemed to make friends with a wizard, of all things. Then again, he was trying to figure out how he was friends with Beckah. He wasn't sure what to make of them nowadays, and considering that Beckah was bound and determined to leave the school every chance she got, he wasn't sure if he could deal with it. After all, she adamantly hated school, and if she really was that unhappy, why was it that her parents keep sending her? It boggled his mind, and with her near-suicidal attempt to escape school into the Forbidden Forest, he didn't know if he should be friends with her any more. He actually liked school, considering he wasn't bouncing off the walls every five seconds and could settle down to concentrate. It was a nice contrast to his younger years when he was labelled the problem child that disrupted class every day. When he heard, rather than saw, Beckah throwing another fit on the platform, that more or less cemented his thoughts that maybe it'd be best if he wasn't around her.

Sighing, he turned toward Flick to say something, when suddenly some girl with purpleish hair popped up and suddenly introduced herself, throwing him a bit before she grabbed his wrist and dragged him off. He gave Flick a helpless look and tried to keep up. Thankfully, they slowed a bit and the girl apologized, causing Roo's eyebrow to c**k and he shrugged.
                                                "Not sure about that. I mean, there's Alex and Merc, and I guess Alby if you wanted to include him by extension because of Merc, but..." He shrugged, knowing that he guessed Alana could count as a friend, and there were probably others, but he didn't really talk to them much, mostly because he was usually stressing about what was going on with Beckah, especially since she had that incident last term where she looked like she was going to jump out of a window. Yeah, that really doesn't sound like a healthy friendship, does it? "Oh, um, I'm Reuben, and I think you've gotta know Flick's my cousin since you seemed to know her. You can call me Roo though."

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: I'm not here, I'm not with Beckah, nope, not at all...
                                                OOC:

-◬-

All my life I’ve been living in the fast lane
                                                Can’t slow down
                                                I’m a rollin’ freight train
                                                One more time
                                                Gotta start all over
                                                Can't slow down
                                                I’m a lone red rover

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:32 pm
We're bound to wait all night;
She's bound to run amok.
Invested enough in it anyhow,
To each his own...
The Garden needs sorting out-
She curls her lips on the bow;
And I don't know if I'm dead or not.

User Image
ᴍʏʀᴏɴ
ɴᴀᴛʜᴀɪʀ
ʜᴀʀɢʀᴀᴠᴇ

halfblood │ second year │ gryffindor

Myron beat a hasty path away from his mam and Callista, who were in the middle of making Quite the Scene. Not only did he not need that in his life, he didn't need to deal with his bratty, spoiled half-sister the entire train ride. Not that she'd want to get a compartment with him to begin with, but he doubted she'd make a friend or two right off the bat. Callie wasn't what he'd call... easygoing. To his relief, he spotted Roman and Charlie, and made his way over to the other two boys, shoving his hands in his pockets. "Alright summer, then? I went camping and hiking with my mam a ton." Myron asked, some of his disgruntled look fading. "And if you see some little blonde girl stalking around, don't make eye contact. It's my sister. She's insane." The Gryffindor thought that was less an exaggeration and more a statement of facts.

OOC:
Essy ze Ninja

Kungfudemoness

Come on and get the minimum;
Before you open up your eyes,
This army has so many heads-
To analyze...
Come on and get your overdose;
Collect it at the borderline,
And they want to get up in your head...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:53 pm
Diamond Wales
Miss GryffindorK

User ImageUser Image

Oh, I don't know what you've been told
But this gal right here's gonna rule the world
Yeah, that is where I'm gonna be, because I wanna be
No, I don't wanna sit still, look pretty

═══════RESERVE BEATER══════

While sad she wasnt much help she doubted the small slytherin would have wanted it. She did wish him luck as he left. She was happy another joined then though. "Why is he so grumpy?" She asked absentmindedly. Was it cause he was so short and had pointy ears? "Oh, I'm sorry that wasn't very nice of a question..." She said suddenly. Now she was embarrassed. But she felt more so than normal. Was that part of her weird guts? She should check with the nurses at school tomorrow. They might be able to help. She didn't like being sick. She really hoped ot wasn't contagious. She didnt want to start a school bug like the cold or chicken pox or pink eye. She would feel so guilty....

════════════════════════

OoC:

I know the other girlies
Wanna wear expensive things
Like diamond rings
But I don't wanna be the puppet
That you're playing on a string
This queen don't need a king

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:01 pm
I have seen the firewatcher's daughter;
Watching fires burn from smoke to black...
There's nothing she won't burn,
From styrofoam to urns, to someone else's ashes in a sack!
You can scorch the metal, you can even melt the glass...
You can pass the time here, fire lives into the past-

User Image

CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

pureblood │ unsorted │ first year

After a rousing debate (or furious argument) with her stepmother over differing interpretations of 'behaving on the train', Callista wandered, or marched, off in a vague direction, until she heard a few snippets of Spanish and walked over to a boy whose parents had just departed. "Hola. La familia de mi madre es de España. ¿Tuya? Escuché a tus padres, pero eso no es castellano...," She tapped her foot a bit impatiently- at least she'd located a fellow Spanish speaker, even if it was a different dialect. Ugh, she hoped he wasn't annoying or anything. That would be awful. He'd understand all her passive aggressive insults.

OOC:
((Hello. My mother's family is from Spain. Yours? I heard your parents, but that's not Castilian...))
Summer II

An all-consuming flame, that refines and new begins;
It'll take your family heirlooms, but it can take your darkest sins.
It's a good ol' bedtime story, give you nightmares 'til you die...
And the ones that love to tell it, hide the mischief in their eyes-
Condemn their sons to Hades and Gehenna is full of guys, alive and well
But there ain't no hell for a firewatcher's daughter.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:20 pm
User Image

E L I Z A B E T HxxxW H Y T E

FIRSTxYEAR xxxxxxUNSORTEDxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

Despite her wishes, the summer passed in the blink of an eye and in almost no time, Lizzy found herself standing in front of the barrier that led to the platform. Both Rey and Peter had already gone through it and with some encouragement from uncle Jon, Lizzy took a deep breath, gripped her cart tighter, and ran at the barrier until she felt something change. Opening her eyes (she'd closed them without realising) and took in the sight of the platform practically overflowing with people and the magnificent red train that was the Hogwarts Express. Lizzy couldn't help but stare at it, her hands itching for her sketchpad and pencil, and the sound of Rey's chuckling brought her out of her stupor. "It looks amazing, doesn't it?" she asked with a smile.

Lizzy nodded with a sheepish grin, but then Peter snorted and her smile dropped. No matter how nice the train looked, it was still going to be taking her to Hogwarts with Peter and unless she could avoid him, she was sure to have a miserable year. At least she had a couple of friends, but she wasn't sure how long that would last, especially with her brother on the loose. Thankfully, Peter stalked off when Uncle Jon crossed the barrier, and Lizzy sighed in relief, then giggled when she caught Rey rolling her eyes at his back.

With Uncle Jon's help, both girls put away their trunks and after telling him goodbye, Rey led Lizzy back to the platform, saying something about finding both their friends, not that Lizzy protested; she did want to find Gi and Drew, especially since they were the only other friends she had. Finding them was easier said then done, but after a while, Lizzy spotted Gi chatting with another boy who looked their age. Her mood dropped slightly; she'd been hoping to talk to Gi but she looked like she was enjoying herself and she didn't want to intrude and annoy them both. She settled for trying to catch Gi's eye and giving her a shy wave.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxPlatform 9¾xxxxxw i t hxxRey
                                                            f e e l i n gxxdisappointedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

Yukina101

username

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games