Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:07 am
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ
“Relationships are ropes. Love is a noose."

Samuel honestly wouldn't mind just laying here. The males' bed was rather comfortable, but still wanted to see everything. He was a nosy dude and wanted to see the males' work. He snickered as the male replied to his question with another question. "Alright, but can't say I didn't warn you." he replied giving him a devilishly handsome smile. He watched as Micha soon got up from the bed, sitting up as well. Grabbing his drink, he stood up as well and followed him back down. He followed Micha through his studio, still amused by his choices of what to show him. First the bedroom, then the bathroom, and now storage. But still he couldn't deny that although the place was small, it did have it's own bit of luxury to it and he did like the space. "Not bad. Do you rent or own?" he asked as they left for another area.

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:31 am
User Image
                                                          "Micha knew his choice of layout what to show Samuel seemed out but it was things that were the least important to him. He figured bedroom than bathroom. Micha laughed softly as Samuel spoke again. He didn’t care if Samuel joined him in bed. It wasn’t like he was going to force Samuel to sleep downstairs or kick him out if he joined him. Micha shrugged lightly as he smiled at Samuel, ”Well there isn’t much heating downstairs so unless you wanna freeze your butt off at night you should probably sleep upstairs.” He spoke teasing Samuel lightly warning Samuel that he was likely to freeze if he slept downstairs. Micha preferred the bed because he had heating upstairs in the winter. He slipped back toward the stairs as he started to lead his way toward where he took the pictures of his clients. Micha heard Samuel as he questioned him, ”I rent currently.” He spoke as he led the way toward his studio area where he took the pictures. ”And over here is where I take the pictures.” Micha spoke motioning toward the lights and background. He leaned against the post as he glanced at Samuel as he crossed his arms as he stood there. There wasn’t much more he had to show Samuel that was pretty much all there was to the loft. He was sure Samuel didn’t care about the make-up or the clothes for the models so that wasn’t needed to show him. ”That’s pretty much about it.” Micha spoke as he stood there as he shrugged a little as he glanced around a little before looking back at Samuel. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:00 am
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Rolling his eyes as the male teased him about being cold, he knew he was definitely going to mess with the male if he slept over. It was true that Samuel was sensitive to the cold, but he wasn't that bad. He was just so cold the day Micha came over because he'd been outside most of the day. The fire had kept him warm enough for the most part, but couldn't help still being pretty cold. He followed Micha going room to room, nodding as he informed him he was renting. He could only imagine how much that had to cost. It was bad enough just the cost to build and own a place. Rent wasn't much cheaper, at least to his knowledge. It couldn't be much better than a mortgage bill. Going into the males' studio, he looked around at all the different equipment and clothes spread about the room. "Oh wow, this is pretty cool. How much did you say you charge by the hour? I might need you for an upcoming project." he replied, walking a little further into the room and looking at all the different things. He touched nothing, he didn't want to destroy anything or knock anything over. Samuel soon came back towards the male, looking down at him. "Like I said, it's good. This place suits you." he said, smiling kindly. With nothing else to really do, Samuel went back towards the males' futon and took a seat on the edge, sipping on his drink.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:30 am
User Image
                                                          "As he stood leaning against the post, Micha watched Samuel. He knew it seemed strange to rent than own but it was easier to him. Micha didn’t like the idea of owning. He preferred to rent so at least if he did plan on leaving he didn’t have to go through the whole idea of selling. Micha own his home however. He had paid that off about a year ago after a few months. Micha was happy to own his own place at least then he knew if he traveled he always had a place to come home to rather than worry about finding a place to come back to. He watched as Samuel took in his studio area before hearing him speak. Micha smiled as Samuel spoke, ”Thanks.” He spoke as he watched Samuel, ”Depends really on what you want me to do.” Micha spoke as he watched Samuel looked around his studio. He didn’t mind as long as nothing was broken but it seemed Samuel was keeping his hands to himself. Micha watched as Samuel came back toward him. He glanced up at Samuel as he dropped his hands to his side, ”Thank you.” Micha spoke smiling up at Samuel before Samuel slipped away from him. He watched as Samuel moved toward the futon. Micha moved toward his desk as he went to grab his portfolio. He walked toward the futon as he took a seat beside Samuel here, ”Here.” Micha spoke handing Samuel his portfolio. He leaned back against the futon as he relaxed beside Samuel."

[((Here's a few pictures for Micha's Portfolio. I couldn't find a lot that I liked, might add more later when I find some. rolleyes [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x]))

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:24 am
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel nodded as the male replied to his pricing question. He knew standard prices, but also that different photographers had different deals, hourly prices and other details. Either way, price wasn't an issue for him, he simply asked for business purposes. He watched the male from the futon as he went to his desk, taking the item that was handed to him. Flipping through the pages, he looked through the various photos, liking what he saw. "This is really good." he said, flipping another. "Now do you just stick with models and landscapes? Or can I hire you for events as well? Cause I have fashion show next week and I still haven't found a photographer. The guys I normally hire won't do it, cause it's too last minute and I refuse to pay them more than our standard rate." Looking up from the portfolio, Samuel handed it back to Micha. He picked his drink up from the floor and leaned back in his seat, looking towards the male. This wasn't another one his attempts at helping the male out. He seriously needed a photographer for his event. Apparently it was some up and coming designer that the entire city was fawning over.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:51 am
User Image
                                                          "Micha didn’t mind helping out Samuel if he needed him. He knew it wasn’t simply Samuel trying to help him out. Micha watched Samuel as he flipped through his portfolio. He hadn’t really organized a lot of his photos. Most of his photos were in his laptop. Micha nodded simply as Samuel complimented him. He listened as Samuel questioned him as he explained his predicament. ”I do whatever really. If you need me for an event I can do it. My charge for hourly rate is usually about two hundred though if that’s too much we can talk prices.” Micha spoke as he took back his portfolio as he set it aside. He wasn’t sure what Samuel usually paid his usual guy. Micha relaxed against the couch as he shifted as he glanced toward Samuel as he waited to see what he would say about his price range he was asking for. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:32 am
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Honestly he was rather surprised by the males' price. He was used to paying around three and six hundred an hour and then if there's anything such as delay to the event or something gets lost or broken, with the later really depending on their contact. But he couldn't help rolling his eyes when Micha mentioned negotiating if the price was too steep. "No, no, the price is fine." he replied, taking another sip of his drink before finishing it up. "I normally pay much more for a photographer. I also have a policy of paying an extra hundred if the events start or end later than planned. But if any of your equipment is lost or broken, it's a bit of a grey area. Say for example a member of my staff broke something, then I have no problem replacing it. But if you break it on your own.....Oh well. Better luck with the next one." Samuel thought his conditions were fair. They were better than most business men he'd worked with who wanted the owner of the venue to pay for everything down to the very last detail. Sometimes he didn't have a problem with that because the cost of the building and his staff combined usually took care of those extra costs. But then there were times that the things a customer wanted were just ridiculous and that was his cue to point them in the director of another venue and PR manager.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:12 am
User Image
                                                          "Micha wasn’t picky by nature nor was he really worried about the money. He didn’t mind if Samuel paid he more or less. Micha was more than happy to just do the job for Samuel if he was needed. Micha saw Samuel roll his eyes as he mentioned the idea of negotiation of money. He knew that it seemed stupid but Micha couldn’t help it. They weren’t the same when it came to standards. Micha nodded as Samuel spoke as he seemed to accept his charges knowing that is probably seemed rather cheap but then again he wasn’t all about money. He could care less really about money. Micha listened as Samuel spoke as he explained his policy. He understoodd as he nodded it was something he could agree on as well. ”I understand. I wouldn’t want you to pay for something I break.” Micha shifted as he moved to kick his shoes off. He pulled his legs up as he crossed them. Micha leaned back on the futon as he relaxed a little. He looked toward Samuel as his stomach was starting to growl, ”Have you eaten today?” Micha asked Samuel curiously since as usual he hadn’t since this morning. He thought about ordering in since they were already here and he didn’t feel like going out. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:04 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

As Samuel went over his conditions for working with him he was happy to find that the male could agree to them so easily. "So that's it? You'll do it?" he asked, wanting to make sure that the male was in fact agreeing to work for him before he decided to go ahead and send him details about when, where and for how long he would be wanting the male next week. He watched the male move beside him, smiling as his stomach made noise and he mentioned food. His own gave an angry rumble as well as he recalled he hadn't had much of a breakfast and completely skipped over lunch today. "I could eat." he replied. "Any ideas beside pizza and Chinese take-out?" Samuel wasn't trying to complain, but he'd had his fill of those two particular take-out options for this week.He was going to get fat if he kept eating the stuff.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:12 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha didn’t mind Samuel’s terms. He believed they were fair after all. Micha nodded as Samuel spoke. He smiled, ”Yeah. I’ll do it.” Micha spoke as he grinned at Samuel. He didn’t mind doing the job for Samuel especially seeing as he really needed a photographer. Micha laughed softly as Samuel’s stomach gave its own grumble of hunger. He nodded as Samuel spoke, ”Good.” Micha spoke as he pulled his phone out. He didn’t really have any ideas as he sat there. ”Hmmm. Meatball subs?” Micha asked curiously not really sure what Samuel wanted. He knew pizza and Chinese was out of the question and there wasn’t a lot of food that was delivered really."

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:11 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel smiled down at the male as he again agreed to his words. Already, he was looking forward to working with him, though he wasn't too sure just how much they would be working actually together. What with how many models, reporters, designers, and other staff he was going to be in charge of the only time he might actually see the male was when he was giving him orders or until after the show. he childishly stuck his tongue out at the male as he laughed at him for being hungry. It was Micha's fault in the first place that he had to miss out on lunch. If he hadn't spent all day trying to find his studio, he could have ate hours ago. Sticking his tongue back in his mouth as the male mentioned food once more, he thought the option over for a moment. it was still Italian, but he guessed it would be better than nothing. He was stick of driving and didn't feeling like going out to eat. Given that Micha was suggesting take-out as well he could only assume that Micha didn't want to go out as well. "Hmm.....I guess. I mean nothing else is really coming to mind right now. I just know I want food." he replied, giving the male a light shrug of his right shoulder.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:55 pm
User Image
                                                          "There were more options if they wanted to go out but Micha wasn’t in the mood to go out. He didn’t feel like sitting at a table in public at the moment. Micha was feeling lazy and just wanted to sit in tonight. He knew meatball subs were Italian but there weren’t many options for Take-Out. Micha nodded as Samuel spoke. He quickly pulled up the number of an Italian Restaurant that delivered. Micha was hungry and hadn’t eaten subs in a while. He liked pizza but didn’t want pizza either so he went with subs. Micha called the number of the restaurant as he spoke to someone on the other end. He ordered two meatballs subs and gave the person his address to his studio. The order would be there within thirty minutes or less. Micha finished with the phone call as he turned his phone off as he slipped it back into his pocket, ”Okay.. The food should be here in about thirty minutes.” He spoke as he leaned back against the futon as he relaxed beside Samuel. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:07 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

He really didn't mind ordering in. Even though it meant waiting longer to get his food, it was better than getting in his car, fighting traffic, and then going through the trouble of waiting for a table, getting a waiter to notice them, and then who knew how long just to get their food. If they went out, they could easily be looking at anywhere between half an hour to a full hour before they could eat. Depending on where it was that they decided to eat. Seeing as they were both being rather indecisive about what they wanted, it could have taken even longer than that. Samuel leaned back in his seat as Micha pulled out his phone to make the call. As he waited for the male to place their order, he grabbed his empty drink can from the floor and went to toss it in the trash. When he came back, he flopped back down on the couch, waiting for the other to finish his call. Minutes later as Micha soon hung up, he nodded in response to his words. "So what do you wanna do until then?" he asked. He wasn't sure there was anything they could talk about, and he'd already been through his entire studio. Was there really anything else left for them to do until they got their food? He'd prefer if he could help it to not sit here in silence for the next twenty-nine minutes.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:49 pm
User Image
                                                          "As he finished with his call, Micha watched as Samuel went to throw his empty can away. He looked toward Samuel as he spoke knowing there wasn’t much to do now. Micha shrugged lightly knowing that wasn’t a really great answer either. He shifted as he turned toward Samuel with a smirk on his face. Micha leaned closer toward Samuel, ”Well…There’s plenty to do…Make-out?” He asked as he questioned Samuel as he moved closer toward Samuel. Micha slipped a hand up as he touched Samuel’s chin lightly as he pulled him closer. He moved his hand behind Samuel’s neck as he leaned in. Micha kissed Samuel as he pressed his lips firmly against Samuel’s as he held onto him. He shifted on the couch as he turned toward Samuel. Micha slipped his hands up around Samuel’s neck as he kissed him. He pulled back after a few minutes, ”Although…If you don’t like that than we can just talk?” Micha asked teasing Samuel as he smirked at him as he pulled his hands away from him. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:31 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

As he sat there waiting for an answer, he really had no idea what they could do. Looking around he didn't take the male as someone who had a whole lot of interest in movies or television. He also wasn't sure if they could really carry on a conversation for that length of time. He'd been asking so many questions these past couple of days, it was getting hard to keep up with what had been asked, what was okay to ask, and what he should just avoid entirely. Staring down at the male, he saw the smirk that formed across his lips. He could only guess what exactly was running through his mind at the moment. Chuckling softly as Micha threw out a suggestion, he watched as Micha moved closer to him. Samuel kissed the male back before he pulled away, smirking as he was teased. "Nah," he replied, kissing the male again, softly on the lips. "This is just fine.....unless you have any complaints." He felt the male pull his hands away from his neck so in turn moved his hands to the photographers' hips. After kissing the males lips once more, Samuel moved down to his neck leaving a feather light trail in his wake.

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games