Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:24 pm
Sitting in the Med Lab beside Tristan would be a small Wynaut, staring at the small hybrid with a downtrodden expression on its face. The Pokémon almost appeared to be trying to communicate with the Electrike hybrid somehow, despite the lack of any sound. Maybe when Blizz and Freth showed up, they could help the distressed Pokémon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:37 pm
Tesei Utakata
Sitting in the Med Lab beside Tristan would be a small Wynaut, staring at the small hybrid with a downtrodden expression on its face. The Pokémon almost appeared to be trying to communicate with the Electrike hybrid somehow, despite the lack of any sound. Maybe when Blizz and Freth showed up, they could help the distressed Pokémon.

I made my way into the med lab taking notice to what was going on. "...son of a..." I said. "What happened?"

"Major crap in Hoenn region is about as far as I got." Freth said. "I wasn't with them, though, wishing I did now. What I did gather, though, something about Sol screwing something up and Shadow Pokemon. Not sure how in any regard. And all of it started because GRAY sent a message about back rent."

"So that's why my SNAG was going crazy here a while back." I said.

"At least that much, I can say is bogus and GRAY is completely off its rocker."

"Different from another day, how? And him?" I asked, pointing to Tristen.

"Doc said a concussion. Kid apparently went on a flight courtesy of Hyper Beam airlines."

"Always the Hyper Beam." I said.

"Everyone separated to cool heads and such because it became a complete cluster on all regards."

"Suddenly the Orre Region doesn't sound too bad anymore. Who was out there with him?"

"I dont know everyone. I know Sol was. Same with Cera. Reno was another one. Then...hmm...Kaya and Darts I think." She said, trying to recollect what she saw. "I think Aile too." I just stayed silent as she was trying to recount who she remembered. I wasn't really angry...yet. Maybe it just hadn't caught up with me yet, seeing my kid lie there in the bed, hurt as he was. I didn't want to fly off the handle, not without directing my rage to the most deserving.

"Wait, Darts was out there?" I spoke up.

"Yea. In fact he's the one most upset about the whole thing."

"...the Twilight Zone is coming to mind." I said.

"It's real, don't need to worry about that." she said. "Hey, what are you doing?" she then spoke up, seeing the Wynaut.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:47 pm
The Wynaut quickly wheeled around to face Blizz and Freth, opening its mouth wide with glee at finally having someone it could recognize meet her. Harleen began to shake her head slightly as if trying to wake up her brain, at least until it shot up straight from some outside influence. Staring at the two hybrids, Harleen would begin to slowly glow with Psychic energy before a voice echoed into the pair's heads. 'Hey there. Sorry if Harleen startled you. I kinda left her at Tristan's bedside so I could keep a passive watch over his mind. Just in case. So, got any questions about what happened Blizz or do you just want to hear what I wanna try?' Reno's vice would tell the two, remaining curt and quick with his speech mainly due to a small amount of fear from his last experience with long range psychic talents.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:50 pm
Tesei Utakata
The Wynaut quickly wheeled around to face Blizz and Freth, opening its mouth wide with glee at finally having someone it could recognize meet her. Harleen began to shake her head slightly as if trying to wake up her brain, at least until it shot up straight from some outside influence. Staring at the two hybrids, Harleen would begin to slowly glow with Psychic energy before a voice echoed into the pair's heads. 'Hey there. Sorry if Harleen startled you. I kinda left her at Tristan's bedside so I could keep a passive watch over his mind. Just in case. So, got any questions about what happened Blizz or do you just want to hear what I wanna try?' Reno's vice would tell the two, remaining curt and quick with his speech mainly due to a small amount of fear from his last experience with long range psychic talents.

"Both." I said, dropping my stuff. "I'm behind on a lot apparently, and even if I do get caught up, I want to know what you're wanting to do before you do the next thing to a psychic lobotomy." I said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:07 pm
The Wynaut looked suitably offended at the psychic lobotomy comment, before it stumbled off the bed it had been sitting on. Climbing back up to its perch indignantly, the Wynaut would focus again to give Reno's reply. "...back to where you were before? Good. Okay, now, as I was about to say before my voicebox crashed, we ended up taking a mission to Hoenn and dealing with another batch of crazy Pokémon. This time, it was a high powered pack of Poochyena and Mightyena. We attempted fending them off before falling back to the lab and examining some of the Pokémon and found something kinda unique." The Wynaut would cut off the connection temporarily, as if it were attempting to add dramatic flair.

Waiting a moment before it reconnected, Blizz and Freth would be treated some unique reactions. "...us damn it, Harleen. I do not need dramatic effect when trying to tell someone what they need to know! Wait, am I back? Okay, as I was saying, the thing powering them up was a strange Shadow enhancement. The difference from some of the ancient history I found is the fact that this one spreads almost like a disease, rather than whatever nebulous method created them before. So, most of the Pokémon used were packed to the gills and slowly losing their minds. Personally, I ended up with my Cloyster and Volcarona under the illness, which is important to this. Mainly because my Cloyster going nuts ended up forcing Tristan into range of the Hyper Beam. But we were about to leave when these helicopters appeared and called us out for some of our more notable members actions in Kalos. Being the calm and collected Co-Leader I am, I decided to make up for what happened by directly attacking the helicopter fleet with the assistance of some members before we all escaped."

Reno held back his train of thought for a moment before continuing with his speech. "To be honest, Sol did try to help some with the helicopters, but he abandoned us with the idea that we would be okay and only a few of us captured. That, that is not what I would call the proper response. But, rather than explode at him like our other members, I decided to try and track you down to break this to you slowly. Obviously, I failed at this and am currently occupied with talking to someone else, but at least I can say something to you." Reno would top off the explanation of what happened by streaming a quick bit of information of his view of the entire showdown, including his teleport rage and Sol's small part in helping. He would attempt to keep his speech to the helicopter crew from coming through, but it would likely slip through if either of the pair focused hard enough on the memories being beamed at them.

Cutting off the stream after a moment, Reno would continue. "Now, I have some experience with brain damage causing unique issues, so I figure I might be able to try something. Using telepathy to get deeper into Tristan's mind until I end up deep enough that I am immersed in whatever is causing this issue. I'm not entirely sure if its possible to do, but I think I have a helper who could use it as a way in. What do you think about it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:51 pm
Tesei Utakata
The Wynaut looked suitably offended at the psychic lobotomy comment, before it stumbled off the bed it had been sitting on. Climbing back up to its perch indignantly, the Wynaut would focus again to give Reno's reply. "...back to where you were before? Good. Okay, now, as I was about to say before my voicebox crashed, we ended up taking a mission to Hoenn and dealing with another batch of crazy Pokémon. This time, it was a high powered pack of Poochyena and Mightyena. We attempted fending them off before falling back to the lab and examining some of the Pokémon and found something kinda unique." The Wynaut would cut off the connection temporarily, as if it were attempting to add dramatic flair.

Waiting a moment before it reconnected, Blizz and Freth would be treated some unique reactions. "...us damn it, Harleen. I do not need dramatic effect when trying to tell someone what they need to know! Wait, am I back? Okay, as I was saying, the thing powering them up was a strange Shadow enhancement. The difference from some of the ancient history I found is the fact that this one spreads almost like a disease, rather than whatever nebulous method created them before. So, most of the Pokémon used were packed to the gills and slowly losing their minds. Personally, I ended up with my Cloyster and Volcarona under the illness, which is important to this. Mainly because my Cloyster going nuts ended up forcing Tristan into range of the Hyper Beam. But we were about to leave when these helicopters appeared and called us out for some of our more notable members actions in Kalos. Being the calm and collected Co-Leader I am, I decided to make up for what happened by directly attacking the helicopter fleet with the assistance of some members before we all escaped."

Reno held back his train of thought for a moment before continuing with his speech. "To be honest, Sol did try to help some with the helicopters, but he abandoned us with the idea that we would be okay and only a few of us captured. That, that is not what I would call the proper response. But, rather than explode at him like our other members, I decided to try and track you down to break this to you slowly. Obviously, I failed at this and am currently occupied with talking to someone else, but at least I can say something to you." Reno would top off the explanation of what happened by streaming a quick bit of information of his view of the entire showdown, including his teleport rage and Sol's small part in helping. He would attempt to keep his speech to the helicopter crew from coming through, but it would likely slip through if either of the pair focused hard enough on the memories being beamed at them.

Cutting off the stream after a moment, Reno would continue. "Now, I have some experience with brain damage causing unique issues, so I figure I might be able to try something. Using telepathy to get deeper into Tristan's mind until I end up deep enough that I am immersed in whatever is causing this issue. I'm not entirely sure if its possible to do, but I think I have a helper who could use it as a way in. What do you think about it?"

I listened, in a matter of speaking, to the explanation given, getting a better grasp on the story at hand. "I see..."

"So that's how it played out." Freth said. "Great."

"Shadow Pokemon...geez, no points to originality for sure. Really, what good is that sort of thing?"

"What I don't understand is why make such a thing viral? Surely this can't be natural. And if that's the case, why do it knowing that it would potientially back fire on themselves." she said.

"Not that it mattered to the Ciphers way back when in the first place." I said. "It doesn't change anything though."

"I guess..."

"I suppose we'll just have to wait and find out our next move. See if someone found any leads elsewhere other than a history lesson here and there." I said.

"What about the suggestion to help Tristen?" Freth then asked.

I thought for a moment, not feeling all that easy about it. "......where's Doc?" I asked.

"Probably in the back." Freth asked. "He took a couple of samples of Ceramew for study since she was apparently exposed to all of this mess too."

"Son of a...what's the damage other than the Cloyster and such? Did any of Tristen's Pokemon get caught up?"

"Don't know."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:58 pm
Reno would pipe in after Freth told Blizzard. "Well, a few assorted ones for each Snagem. Max per member is two if I remember right, but for Tristan, only his Blitzle got struck with it. Meaning his only heavy hitter is about twice his size and looks like it might kinda flighty. Now, about my idea..." He was already beginning to skim at Tristan's surface thoughts, wondering if he might end up spying something interesting that was appearing before he was given the go ahead to go deeper.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:17 pm
Tesei Utakata
Reno would pipe in after Freth told Blizzard. "Well, a few assorted ones for each Snagem. Max per member is two if I remember right, but for Tristan, only his Blitzle got struck with it. Meaning his only heavy hitter is about twice his size and looks like it might kinda flighty. Now, about my idea..." He was already beginning to skim at Tristan's surface thoughts, wondering if he might end up spying something interesting that was appearing before he was given the go ahead to go deeper.

"I was getting to it. Not yet." I said. "I want Doc's opinion first. He's the one who would know more on Tristen's condition than anyone else here." I said. "Can you find him?" I then asked Freth.

"I'm already here." Doc said, coming out from the back room taking off his glasses in the meantime to rub his eyes. "I sensed you were around; I figured you may have come in here once you returned."

"Aaaand...?"

"Tristen has been banged up, suffered a concussion, but by my stance, he's suffered no long lasting effects. He'll be sore, surely, when he gets back up. I'll take care of that once he does. That said, he is pretty fortunate. That said, I'm left to question how often will he be any where in the vicinity of Hyper Beams. This isn't the first time. And you were there for the first one to protect him in a matter of speaking."

"Its not like its intentional. Its just what comes of the job. Granted, there isn't a day where I end up worrying about him going out."

"You know, if you were any sort of the parent you wanted to be, you could have just said 'No, you don't come along or go out on these dangerous missions.'" Doc said to me.

"Unfortunately, he picked up on his brother's habits on that one. There was no winning on that." I said.

"Surely." Doc said, a bit of sarcasm in his voice.

"The most I can do is pretty much prepare Tristen for some of the possible dangers that may come up. Given Tristen's disposition at the time, I would have figured that it would have intimidated him from it, but...eh...honor before reason I guess, not that it probably justifies anything."

"Well, to your credit, your training may have saved him this time. Perhaps being able to move and reacting that one second sooner instead of slower, maybe just simply being able to endure a hit that slight bit better. I don't know." Doc said. "I just wonder the next time I see him here on this bed."

"Yea, go on ahead and say it, Doc. I know what you're thinking and I'm already resigned to that fact a long time ago anyhow." I said.

"At least you're not full of yourself to admit it." he said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:27 pm
Reno would give up on adding anything to the conversation. He may be Co-Leader, but some family dilemma's were best handled between only those involved. Refocusing onto Tristan's mind, Reno began to poke and prod at it before simply 'speaking' to it directly. "Oi. You awake? Kinda wanna pool for an answer from you."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:38 pm
Tesei Utakata
Reno would give up on adding anything to the conversation. He may be Co-Leader, but some family dilemma's were best handled between only those involved. Refocusing onto Tristan's mind, Reno began to poke and prod at it before simply 'speaking' to it directly. "Oi. You awake? Kinda wanna pool for an answer from you."

"At any rate, I'm keeping close watch in case something does happen; and considering that I want nothing from the outside to change that..." Doc started to say, then quickly grabbing the Wynaut by the head which fit in the palm of Doc's hand. "...you can stop probing the poor kid's mind. While I don't know what you're saying or trying to do, I can feel something happening. Some people has a more refined sense than others you know."

"Is there anything else you want to try to pick fun of me about or is that it?" I asked.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:50 pm
The Wynaut stared up, offended at the sudden up-ending of it from the bed. "Hey! I know you have dealt with serious inadequacy issues from your youth, but this does not give you the virtue to physically castigate me and obfuscate my efforts to probe into the child's mind." A female voice would echo through the collected minds, a small panicked yelp from Reno just audible beneath it. He was quick to recover though. "Sorry about her. When she gets riled up, she tends to be...bitey." Reno apologized to the collected people, quietly waiting to see if Harleen's mental shouting had done anything to Tristan. He was going to make one last effort to this.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:22 pm
Darts, who had been standing nearby silently for a majority of this time, shakes his head again a little bitterly. "Still should have been me or Sol taking that hit instead of the kid. We need to be more on top of ourselves in the field." The hybrid was still agitated, but a bit less upon hearing the Doc say Tristen was okay. He sighs a little and walks up to Blizz. Time to face the music anyhow.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:27 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Darts, who had been standing nearby silently for a majority of this time, shakes his head again a little bitterly. "Still should have been me or Sol taking that hit instead of the kid. We need to be more on top of ourselves in the field." The hybrid was still agitated, but a bit less upon hearing the Doc say Tristen was okay. He sighs a little and walks up to Blizz. Time to face the music anyhow.

"Darts." Freth said, speaking up.

"Darts, I've heard probably everything I needed to hear on that whole ordeal. There probably isn't much that you could have done on the matter, considering everything else that you were dealing with out there." I said. "No reason to be kicking yourself over this."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:29 pm
Blizzard120

"Darts." Freth said, speaking up.

"Darts, I've heard probably everything I needed to hear on that whole ordeal. There probably isn't much that you could have done on the matter, considering everything else that you were dealing with out there." I said. "No reason to be kicking yourself over this."

"Even still." Darts says, shaking his head again. "Even still. With these bodies we have, those of us made of a bit more... durable stuff should be taking on responsibilities prioritizing protecting our more mortal members. I don't stand alone in thinking this Shadow Virus stuff is going to be getting worse before it gets better, do I?"  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games