Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:44 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, иσvємвєя ③0тн

םαч ⑫ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①⑧
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ②② םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:16 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick dressed for the cold weather and made it here a couple of hours after the phone call with his boyfriend. He finished the two errands he had mentioned to the other male. “Hopefully the first one will be taken care of by the time I return home later” he thought to himself. He yawned a little from feeling a little bit tired now that the strange box situation is behind him and holiday preparations at the store are going well. He had taken on more work load from his business so Kenzie could travel over for Hiro’s party. Usually there are more orders for statutes of a small size for seasonal occasions of gift giving. As he was approaching the entrance of the park he checked his cell phone for the time then put it away. Next he looked around for Saeki since his boyfriend tends to be on time for the meetings and thought he was probably nearby.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ:patient.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1427.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself for now.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:27 am
User Image
User Image

The rest of the morning before it was time to meet with his beloved, Saeki finished a few odd jobs around his house as well, like the garden, before he took another shower and redid his hair, this time adding a braid to the side of his head. At home it had always stood as a symbol for a warrior. Something the young man had been using more often back in Japan thanks to his prowess with the katana and various martial arts. Since this time and age no longer needed warriors with swords and staffs, his was earned by defeating others in local nearby tournaments. When he was done, the Asian got dressed in black jeans, a shirt and over that he put on a layered hoodie with grey sleeves and a black body and hood. After putting on his sneakers and jacket against the colder weather outside, he walked Aki to his neighbor further in the street who had offered to watch his dog sometimes and then set out for the park. Aki preferred to go with his owner but after some barking for a minute or so, they settled down and enjoyed the caretaker’s attention. Saeki walked on rather briskly, to make sure he was on time for their meeting. He also felt a lot more fit now he was no longer sick and returned to training again as well. He arrived at the Park a few after, some minutes too early, and looked around for Patrick. It didn’t take long before he saw the other who was doing the same as he was and he chuckled before he waved and called out to them. "Over here hun." he called as he walked faster to get to his boyfriend’s side before giving them a loving embrace.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Pet : Aki]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Just inside Soleil Park on the path] xxx

[With : Patrick] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

Quotes: xxx

Genkawolf

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:07 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick smiled happily as soon as he heard his beloved boyfriend’s voice then saw him waving right after. “Seeing him now I’m sure he is the one to tie the knot with someday” he thought as he graciously accepted the other male’s loving embrace. "Hope you didn't wait long, darling" he said to him with his arms wrapped around the other’s waist. He let go of him after a moment, "Looking gorgeous as always" he complimented him after checking him out. Reached out to hold hands, "Let's begin our stroll" he said gently then entered the park. "I want to speak with you in person about our plans tomorrow. I know it is short notice, but we did have intentions in returning to the jungle and it might as well be before winter starts. Stay overnight so bring the same stuff from our camping date. Also this will be the last weekend before I'm very busy with work until Kenzie comes to town for Hiro's party" he told him. "You could bring along Aki or it could be just the two of us like it is presently" he said, smiling at the last part. He proceeded to talk about his plan about getting inside the ruins during the rest of the stroll through the park. Walked his boyfriend back home afterwards around sunset.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ:talkative.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1427.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself, and boyfriend, Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:06 am
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, םєcємвєя ⑰тн

םαч ① σғ ④ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④③⑤
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ⑪ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:28 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Elements: Thunder, Ice and Fire
Housing: 1310 Ombre Housing District
Profile: Tsuki's Information

"With the guidance of the Elementals..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Tsuki woke up with some great, potential plans in mind. He thought it would be a good day to go to the beach and he thought about calling Setsuko and asking if she wanted to go to the beach and hang out. Unfortunately, when he woke up, he was met with some bitter news. The temperature was just too damn cold for a day at the beach. Normally, he wouldn't mind such cold temperatures since he likes the cold but it didn't seem appropriate to hang out at the beach with Setsuko when it was so cold. Bummed by his plans being ruined, he walked around and found himself in the park where, to no surprise, not many people were around. Those that were had bundles of clothes on or jackets to protect against the cold. Seeing the people around him, he couldn't help but notice his own attire was...well, suffice it to say, his usual attire of a normal t-shirt and long pants isn't exactly suitable for cold temperatures. "Well, it appears I'm underdressed. I guess the cold reminded me a bit of home that old habits kicked in." He would always not wear enough clothing when it gets cold like this and his sister would always get on his case about it. The people around him were giving him looks too so that didn't help him. "All these looks is making me uncomfortable too but I guess it's normal for people to react like this when they see someone underdressed like me in this kind of temperature." He eventually found a bench and sat down on it, leaning back with the back of his head against the backside of it, staring up at the sky. "Oh Mother Nature, why must you be so cruel?"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...there's nothing I can't accomplish"

Party: Tsuki
Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

Ragnarok Akumachi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:06 pm
Kitschura_020

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood: nervous
                With: maura
                Wearing: a blue top with a matching skirt, with a bikini underneath and a change of cloths if needed
                Items: wallet ($200 cash, bank card, ID. Card drivers ID) Smart phone

Veronica and Maura continued there blind date and got to know each other better, a week has past and they have exchanged info and hung out a few times. Veronica has yet to get a reply yet, but veronica, sent a message to Maura earlier inviting her to the park. Even though her body cant stand cold weather, Veronica loved cloudy and cold seasons, she also loved snow.... even though there was none yet but she always loved it. Veronica walked to a park bench and checked her phone, both looking for jobs and checking her messages

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:22 pm
User Image

User Image

1211 Pasadena Housing District

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

When Setsuko awoke this morning, she figured it would be cold but it was much chillier than she expected when she opened her window to look out. She'd have to bundle up before heading out since she got cold rather easily. Speaking of heading out she started getting ready for the day as she figured being cooped up for several days in a row wasn't the best and she'd been in the house working on some things. Setting a playlist to play on her speaker she went around the room, humming softly as she got an outfit together. Then she headed for the bathroom to take a nice warm bath, sighing contently as she got out and headed back to her room. Music still filled her bedroom as she got dressed, brushed her hair and pulled it into a ponytail before heading down the stairs to make some breakfast. Filling an insulated thermos with some hot cocoa she grabbed her bag and walked out, locking the door behind her. Setsuko causally scrolled through her phone as she walked, popping in her earbuds to listen to some music. The brunette wandered for a while, sipping her drink before finding herself in front of the park. Figuring a stroll through the park wouldn't hurt so she did just that. As the meandered past the benches she caught sight of a familiar figure out of her peripheral, looking over at Tsuki she raised a brow at his.. unusual attire for the weather. Tucking her things away in her pocket she walked over and took a seat next to him, reaching out to tap his shoulder. "Good morning stranger, kind of an odd choice of attire for today." She said with a laugh.

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】Soleil Park 【Accompanying:】Tsuki【Outfit:】Chilly Day Stroll【Funds:】$982【Job:】N/A

【 Inventory:】Purse 【Status:】Single【Mood:】Calm【Profile:】Here

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

【OOC:】

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:15 pm
gaia_crown Joule Arasai
Prince of the north star
gaia_star
User Image
Moment later after recuperate from fight off his father minion, Joule's decide to change at home . Then he checked the weather and saw its perfect time to research Herb nearby forest. He slip on black leather jacket to. Fit In and hop in his boots. He raced to beat his own score and grab his bag then transport himself to the park.

Deep in the woods, he drop himself down and Walk on foot. He gets out his portable laptop and scan the many plant in the area ." Amazing this technology still working here." He followed the signal to the destination he wants to and stop as he put his device in his backpack. He grab a bowl and pieces of plant throw in other herbs,he started to blend it. Thus green goo was created and he rubs with his finger.

"Strange substance but won't know the effects till I try it."

Cho-Cho Twain
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:34 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Tsuki had lost himself, staring up at the sky as he took in the cold temperatures around him. It really did remind him of home and all of the looks and chatter of people around him, questioning his choice of clothing is all too similar to the point he almost believed he was home so when he heard footsteps approach him with a tap to his shoulder soon after, he didn't think much of it. "Yeah yeah...I've heard it many times before. I thought it was established that---" His head then went back upright and saw Setsuko sitting next to him which made him jump a bit in the bench. "Ah! S-Setsuko!? W-what are you doing here?" Considering that he had wanted to make plans with her today but had them ruined by the weather, running into her randomly at the park was the last thing he expected. Though, he couldn't help but almost not be surprised since they've randomly bumped into each other multiple times already. "Personally, I like the cold. It got colder than this back at home during the winter time so this is like summer weather compared to that."

Party: Tsuki, Setsuko
Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:11 pm
User Image

C E R E Sxxx C A L I S T O
The Protective Dryad
Dryad Form:
User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

After... another very traumatic incident, Ceres was finally ready to venture outside once more. This time, she did so alone. The past month she has felt so guilty for basically keeping Driz captive in the home that she figured it was best for them to have a little time by themselves. While she kept her fiance "hostage" in their quiet little abode, she did so out of concern for his well being. The man was incident prone! At this point she was beginning to wonder if the man was a knife magnet. Since he was mostly healed up and walking around just fine, Ceres wanted him to have freedom away from the house and from her. She didn't want to be like his ex-wife and have him prisoner. That wasn't her intentions at all!

In the morning, after she made sure that Driz had a good breakfast, the pregnant dryad got dressed warmly to venture outside. She wanted to gather up more herbs for her medicinal healing salve. Since the event, she ended up using all that they had on his wounds. It was a good idea to stock up just in case... something else were to happen again. The usual place to find a plethora of healing herbs were mainly on Mykronos Island, but as pregnant as she was, there was no way she was going to make that trip by herself. The park had a few hidden treasures, and it would be easier for Ceres to gather from there. Besides, it was only one quick bus trip from her home to the park anyways.

Hopping off of the city bus, Ceres took a moment to breathe in the fresh winter air. It was definitely chilly, but the crisp, cold air invigorated her spirit! Hell, even the little one kicked a few times in excitement. It was exciting yet terrifying to know that she only had about 3 or so months left until they were finally able to be with their little one! The thought of motherhood was a foreign concept to her, but Ceres was sure that Driz and her bestfriend, Saorise, would help! Anyways, the dryad dipped off into the more woodsy area of the park but was surprised to see someone else looking through the flora. "Oh, hello there! I didn't think I'd run into anyone here. Sorry to disturb you!" Ceres spoke softly to the stranger. Whatever he was doing, he must've been studying the plants heavily based on the computer she saw him using. Maybe he was a scientist of some sort?

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
☆ mood: Calmxxx☆ company: Strangerxxx☆ house: 1118 Etoilexxx☆ ooc:

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:16 pm
gaia_crown Joule Arasai
Prince of the north star
gaia_star
User Image

Joule's was busy typing into his computer till he heard a feminie voice behind him. He looks up and see a beautiful shadow standby. He stands with a joyous face 'well hello there my fair maiden. I was just create a exilir." He dust his hands off and put away his things quick in his bag pack.

"It looks you be blooming soon. An healthy lil tot too. You better to make sure you get plenty of rest. I should know because I study many things except human emotional support."

Cho-Cho Twain
Quote:

Kitschura_020

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:53 am
User Image
User Image

Ayluin took a deep breath as he walked to the entrance of the park. When he exhaled his breath formed a small cloud. The moonelf smiled a bit. As much as he wasn’t used to this cold, it was kind of funny. A little childish perhaps but it was the first time he experienced something like this. Armed against the cold with three layers of clothing plus his jacket and a scarf he had been advised to wear and even boots, he didn’t feel the sting of the cold too badly, except for his face. Perhaps it wasn’t as cold for people used to this weather but it was definitely not subtropic like his old home. He didn’t allow it to distract him for too long though as he looked next to him, at his friend Drizz who was enjoying this walk out with him and he gave them a smile.

It had been a shock to see him bedridden, but he was doing a lot better now much to the elf’s relief. "It’s good to see you out and about again. I hope this walk will help you even more." the young man spoke to Drizz. After all he was always told fresh air was good for any ailment and he made sure to keep to the hardened paths so his friend didn’t need to work hard to move forward. Ayluin turned around for a moment as he looked at the environment around them until he walked forward again after nearly tripping over for not looking where he was going. Nearly as he caught himself and rebalanced before he fell. It looked quite different now. Less green in the trees, less blue in the sky and a lot less flowers. "Have you seen this weather before Drizz?" he asked curiously as he looked at the one next to him again.

He was still worried about this so-called disagreement they had spoken of. What if the attacker came back to finish the job? That made a total of two men he worried about now, though one was getting quite close to his heart. His life had surely become a lot less secure and peaceful since he moved to Soleil but he still had no regrets. After all he met great friends and Erik, he wouldn’t have met any of them if he had stayed in Odoraen. He had come quite far since he started to travel and was no longer the spoiled prince, not that he minded.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Playlist : Link]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Soleil Park] xxx

[With : Drizz] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

[Notables : special or eye catching things on Ay]
Royal mark on his forehead.

OOC: Words Words xxx
User Image
’Lughnasadh’

Quotes: xxx

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’
’LUGHNASADH’

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:49 pm
User Image

User Image

1211 Pasadena Housing District

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko blinked a few times when Tsuki jumped, having to hold back a laugh at catching him by surprise. "Oh you know just walking around on a chilly day and ended up here. Wasn't really expecting to run into you however but it's not something I would complain about." She said with a giggle. She hadn't really thought of him when she'd decided to come out but she was very happy to see him. Especially after the times they'd spent together and her slowly growing feelings. Taking a sip from her thermos, she tilted her head to the side slightly as Tsuki explained his.. quite unfitting attire for the weather. "Oh.. is that so? I grew up in a warm area so I get cold easily but I don't mind this type of weather as long as I'm dressed properly. " She motioned to her own outfit with a smile, "Still I'm glad to know that you're not uncomfortable. But what are you doing out here?" She asked curiously, fiddling with a loose strand of hair.

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】Soleil Park 【Accompanying:】Tsuki【Outfit:】Chilly Day Stroll【Funds:】$982【Job:】N/A

【 Inventory:】Purse 【Status:】Single【Mood:】Calm【Profile:】Here

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

【OOC:】

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:15 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Tsuki wasn't quite sure why he was out here in the first place. Probably to help get over the fact that his initial beach plans were shot. Not that he would complain now though but it would of still been nice to hang out at the beach with Setsuko. "Vexing Mother Nature for ruining my plans I guess? Truth be told, I was actually planning on going to the beach and was actually going to see if you were free for the day...and wanted to go out...together..." His face slightly red as he scratched the back of his head, finding it hard to bring himself to make eye contact with her. Every time he sees her, he tends to stumble on himself. "However...Mother Nature saw fit to thoroughly ruin my plans...and a cold day like this isn't exactly ideal beach weather..." In all honesty, he probably would still go to just like sit on the sand because he was that kind of person. However, with Setsuko also in mind, it wouldn't exactly work out very well.

Party: Tsuki, Setsuko
Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games