Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

0ntogeny

Shameless Man-Lover

11,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:03 pm

Name: Jaga
Name's Origin: Baba Jaga= mad old woman in some african language

i am a furry and would like respect 4 that.....
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:29 pm

Hiya, I'm Mimzy! ^^
RolePlaying is a passion of mine, as is writing and drawing...

My real name? HAHA! You shall never find out!
Unless of course you know me in real life... then that's called cheating..

Mimzelicious

Tipsy Smoker

10,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Xxlutscher diebxX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:50 pm

Hallo! Ich bin die Lutshcer Dieb. ((Hi! I'm the Lollipop Theif)) But you can call me Bunny/Usagi/whatever you feel like that has to do with rabbits in some way, shape, or form. I love to draw, hate to paint, and I also ((obviously)) love to RP! I play DND with my dad or my boyfriend, and I RP in notebooks with my friends and we pass them between classes. I haven't really done it online yet, but I do generally like one-on-one. I demand that I have fun here! ^^
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:17 pm

Hi everyone! I'm Khyn and I've been roleplaying for about 13 years (gah soo old!). I started out rping on aol, have tried yahoo (sux!) and have made my way to Gaia. I'm currently involved in a few rps, one is a one-on-one and the other is off to a great start and is kind of a Dark Wonderland theme. If you're a level 2 rper, come take a look at Child of Dreams. Plus Almost every week. I submit my avvie to the arena. Please take a look and give me a high vote!

Khyntari

FallenHeartBreak10

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:35 pm

Hello...my name is Miss_Mikiza...but you can call me Miki smile
I've just recently joined and looking around for a variety of RP's to join. If you want to invite me to one just send a PM saying so.

Any personal info?
Um...well only age of 14 and that's it =]
I shall let it be an amazing list of guesses of my favorite color, food, song, my nationality, what city i come from, what ethnicity am I and so on. If you can get at least one, you win a cookie biggrin
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:00 pm

Hiya! I'm Kappu,or Katie. Pick one. I was just looking up my name's meaning and it can mean 'pure' or 'torture'. O-o I won't put those together...

Kapputron

Everybody Loves Kerr

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:34 am

hi? hehe im kerr. Nd im from the philippines! ^^ its nice to have aguild w/ people like u.. not snobbish at all.. LOL! i like reading (forums, messages whatever^^) hahaha playing gaia of course... I love meeting new people nd making new friends.. i hope this is enough for u to know me... peace nd take care =]
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:53 pm

I'm Kairai or Lilly. I'm new to this guild and pretty new to gaia itself. I have a lot of fun in RPGs. And I'm 13. Yeah. And I hate to talk about myself so sometimes I'll just ramble and get annoyed with myself. =] Well, I've rambled. Oh well. See you all in the RPGs!

r e v i v e - d e a t h

Familiar Gawker

-iZomgMule-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:12 pm

[Walk in and sit on a chair]"Hi, I am zLightYagamiz. I am 16. Work at a Rite Aid. I go to High School. Grades A's and B's. Honors I had a letter from CYLC (Congressional Youth Leadership Council) to represent my state. Only a faction of one percent get it. And I got a letter from Claes Noble to join the NSHSS (The National Society Of High School Scholars). Quote from the letter
Quote:
As a senior member of the family that established the Noble Prizes, I coutinue my family's legacy of recognizing excellence, and it is my pleasure to inform you that you have been nominated for membership in The National Society Of High School Scholars.
I have A's and B's. I think a A student would get this but I did took a IQ test. I was 14 and the person was looking at me like he was studying me. He said to me after I was done "I am impressed. Out of all the people I gave this IQ test I never seen someone take clues and slove a math problem. Your mathematic skill is that a person in his mid 20's. I think he nominate me. cool
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:56 am

Hai, I'm Tay, I'm new, I'm seventeen, grass is green, and birds have feet ^,^ Please don't judge based on the crappy avatar o.o I've been playing on Gaia for three years now. This is just a new account.

Fiddledeedo and such. >.>

Tayah Rena

Cuore di un Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:42 pm

User ImageHow high does the Sycamore grow?

First off, I want to thank Fenrir Songmoon for accepting my request! Thank you very much. heart

I'm Amy. I do like to roleplay but it seems like every roleplay I make, no one is interested. I hope this guild is interested in mine.

Roleplays I've made and tried to bring to life was Chobits, Elfen Lied, Bleach, Star Wars, and Harry Potter. Let me know if you're interested!
If you cut it down, then you'll never know...User Image
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:58 pm

My name is Seras Tenshi and I'm new here (As you can probably tell) 3nodding . I love RPing and I also do so offline in notebooks.

I'd like to be in a group rp eventually because I've never been in one before. :3 Plus I hope to make a few friends here, and just have a good time.

Seras Tenshi

oliviastabler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:45 am

Name's Detective Benson, you can call me Olivia...

I love rping
I love law and anything to do with criminology
and I'm just glad to be here
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:36 pm

Hey my name is: Ninja-Hime but you can call me Hime
I luv to role play and draw anime its like a hobbie of mine smile

Ninja-Hime157

Mace Taveel

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:35 am

Hello my name is Mace! My interest are mostly sci-fi and flying.
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games