Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:04 pm
And hello to you, too!

::gives you a basket of brownies::

Enjoy your stay! =D

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:57 pm
NAME: Kagura 'Kitsune' Nakamura

APPEARANCE: Japanese-american female, long black hair, brown eyes (covered by a varity of color contacts), pale skin, I usually dress in Victorian lothes or Gothic Lolita.

FAV. BANDS: Voltaire, Dresden Dolls, The Pillows, Rammstein, The Noodles, Gogol Bordello, Moi Dix Mois, and The White Stripes (The list goes on but those are my top favorites).

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Writing, playing games, reading, watching movies (especially a good horror movie) and anime, research of a varity of topic, swimming, and playing the didjeridoo.

PERSONALITY: Very shy. most people who have known me discribe me as 'sensitive' (Or in other words emotional). I am not good with crowds (2 or more people...) and get very claustrophobic... sweatdrop

PET PEEVES: Prejudice in all forms (Even Speciesism).

LIKES/DISLIKES:
Likes: A good story (books, movies, games, etc. It doesn't matter what media. 3nodding ), Beautiful rain-cleansed days.

Dislikes: Prejudice (as stated above), Crowds, the unveiled sun, driving, militat optimists, and the first hour or so when I wake up.

REASON FOR JOINING: ...Not sure...I guess I felt that this is where I could find people with similar interests to my own.  

Kagura Nakamura

MOD66

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:12 pm
welcome Watch for the crazys*coughMacabre_Cogitationcough*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:18 pm
Well.....since lurichan isn't here to do this properly.....*hands a plate of cookies over* enjoy them. Oh, and well met.  

ceilisidhe

Solo.Of.Darkness

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:54 pm
Well, I've picked a quite late time of the day where I live to do this, but hey, it has to be done sometime.

I feel like I'm at the first day of high school... You walk in and try to fit in, and just hope you don't get killed. xD

So, erm, yeah. On to the details.

NAME: Jamie. Aka Solo, the Dark One, and the random psycho anarchist dude down the street. wink
APPEARANCE: 5'6" or so, a little on the big side (but who cares right? xD), shoulder-length curly brown hair. I've been described as a teddy bear version of Chuckie when I want to be. rofl
FAV. BANDS: Too many to list! I'm a big fan of rock in almost all forms, some punk, and a little southern country, plus the occasional classical tune (I'm a musician, it comes with the territory). That's about where I draw the line though.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Gaia, duh. Um, playing games online, pretty much everything about the internet in general (except those assholes who seem determined to use chatspeak and such, UGH I hate those people), music, marching band (exhibition and compitition shows, not parades xD)... That's about it. I'm sure I could think of more if I tried, but I choose not to.
PERSONALITY: Indescribably, psychoticly, unpredictable. I could go from the nicest person you'll ever meet one minute, to a demon straight out of Hell itself the next. Don't expect to figure me out, no one has yet xd
PET PEEVES: Chatspeak, close-minded people, and assholes who just don't know when to shut up.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes? Too much to list. Most of the important stuff is listed above, though. Dislikes? Erm... anything vegetable *hides from random vegetarians* xD Except potatoes, of course, those are always good... and onions are good to cook with... and some tomato stuff is good... but yeah, that about covers it. xD
REASON FOR JOINING: My reason for joining? I freaking FELT like it, gotta problem with that? xD No seriously though, I saw the guild in someone's signature and really loved the sound of it, so I sent in my nice little join request and, here I am!

Wow. That felt like I was writing an essay or something, without the retarted prompt thing they give you. rofl

Nice to see you all though, and hopefully I'll get to see plenty of the guild in my future. Right now a bit of my time's been taken up with getting my own guild off the ground, but I'm sure I won't let that interfere with becoming an active member in here. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:24 am
NAME: TC
APPEARANCE: 5'3". Tan. Caramel Eyes and multi-brown hair. Eyebrow, nose and lip pierced. More soon. Tattoo coming soon.
FAV. BANDS: Jack Off Jill. Wumpscut. Sonata Arctica. Zeromancer. VAST. The Spill Canvas.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS/LIKES: Photography. Painting. Reading. Anime/Manga. Drinking alcohol and wandering at night. Writing.
PERSONALITY: Quiet and loud. Shy and talkative. Pessimistic and optimistic. I'm paradoxical, but it works. Lazy. Cynical. Artistic. Full of assholeness. Slightly unhinged. Spotaneous. Witty.
DISLIKES: Not having money.
PET PEEVES: People who walk slowly, IN FRONT OF ME. Bad grammar. Strange things that don't bother other people. People who don't know their genre's of music (and then ARGUE with someone who does).
REASON FOR JOINING: Honestly? I've become rather bored with the forums because it's becoming a vast majority or repeat threads and idiots posting stupid threads. I started joining guilds that looked like they would interest me and where I could talk and not be bombarded with "OMG U R TEH GHEY!!11 SLIPKNOT IS SO METAL!!!11ONEONE" (example).  

0157-H7

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:51 am
Greetings and welcome to the got goth guild.

*hands out mandatory guild cookie baskets*

Don't ask what kind of cookie as I honestly don't know. I have never cared enough to ask. Pardon my digression. ... ... yah, I am done.

^^

Have fun!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:26 am
NAME: Jace

SEXUALITY: straight

APPEARANCE: Short for a guy, only 5'4". Light skin, black hair, 5 rings up the left ear, both nipples pierced. Hazel eyes that usually change with my moods though generally green with flecks of red and yellow. Favorite colors are black and red...just end up wearing black on black most of the time. If I feel like being an attention whore, i'll wear my leather pants, knee high boots with lots of buckles on them and my mesh shirt, just to get lots of stares.

FAV.MUSIC: Creed, disturbed, Mozart, Evanescence,TATU,Static-X and lots of anime and movie soundtracks.

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Martial arts, collecting various things,fencing, BDSM and bondage,Paganism,computers, writing stories,reading and piercings.

PERSONALITY: Usually dark in my humor but fun loving too. Not the most sociable guy but actually a big attention whore deep down in side. I like to do things to shock people and keep my friends and family on their toes.

PET PEEVES: People who role play like this: *kills whatever* when in a semi-lit or literate rp thread, men who abuse women and people who only follow what is put in front of their face, not making their own path.

REASON FOR JOINING: Looked interesting  

PauJon

KoRnfucius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:40 pm
NAME: Nickname: Johnny. Everyone who sees this will ask, so.. here's the story. I met some kids (now my best friends) 2 years ago and they asked what my name was. Well I hate my real name so I told them to make one up for me and I was wearing my JTHM shirt, so they went with Johnny, and that's what I've been ever since.
APPEARANCE: see my pic at vampirefreaks.com/u/absinthe_minded
FAV. BANDS: NIN, Marilyn Manson, Rammstein, KoRn, etc.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: my music, reading, vamp movies, goin' online, some anime.
PERSONALITY: Well I think I'm rather boring, but my friends tell me I'm funny, I can be sarcastic at times, they say I'm outspoken but at first I'm usually shy.
PET PEEVES: ignorant people, kids.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I love Mt. Dew. I like castles, um..check my VF profile?
REASON FOR JOINING: I was browsing through the guilds today looking for one I'd like to join, this one caught my eye, I read through some of the threads and decided it was a good fit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:00 pm
A big welcome to our newest members. ^_^ *hands out cookie baskets* I hope you enjoy your stay and find many threads to amuse you. Also, feel free to stop by the chatbox and say hi.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Mrs. Jade Puget

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:31 pm
NAME: Mariah Puget (not LEGALLY my last name, but roll with it!)
APPEARANCE: freakishly tall for a girl, blue eyes, long curly reddish-brown hair
FAV. BANDS: AFI, My Chemical Romance, Panic! At the Disco, Avenged Sevenfold
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Anything artistic. That about covers it. ^^
PERSONALITY: I'm kinda cheerful, but I don't smile a lot. I like to laugh and be optimistic, but I can bite your head off if I feel the need.
PET PEEVES: #1 pet peeve: When the tage sticks out from a person's shirt! I can't STAND it!!!!
LIKES/DISLIKES: Hmmmm....... Anything. It really depends HOW the item/whatever comes into contact with me.
REASON FOR JOINING: My friend Mel suggested I join. She said it's a pretty cool place to hang out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:07 pm
NAME: Rose
APPEARANCE: I am short, only 5'3 and my eyes are naturally brown though I wear contacts.User Image
FAV. BANDS:*The Birthday Massacre*The Cruxshadows*AFI*Voltaire*VNV Nation*Panic!at the Disco
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:I love to write, roleplay, horseback ride, dance, bondage, reading, and all those things that teenagers like to do
PERSONALITY: I'm a pretty easygoing person, slightly offkey, interesting, and at times a tad crazy. I'm a great listener as well.
PET PEEVES: I don't really have any. At least, none that are overly obtrustive. Although I dislike text talk like this: txt tlk.
LIKES/DISLIKES:I love velvet, horses, boys and girls, dancing, the nighttime, vampires, magic, roleplaying, bright lights, kittens, and many, many more things.
REASON FOR JOINING: I love the goth subculture and am a part of it where I live. BUt mostly, I enjoy being around like minded people.

Exquisite Cadavre

1,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Funkyblueeyes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:00 pm
NAME: Alicia
APPEARANCE: Blonde hair with pink underneath, blue eyes
FAV. BANDS: Don't exist
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Dying my hair every colour under the sun, gaia, anything...
PERSONALITY: I get along better with guys because I'm just not interested in girly stuff.
PET PEEVES: Absolutely everything
LIKES/DISLIKES: I dislike mushrooms and green peppers and tomatos and onions but I like bananas and random pm's.
REASON FOR JOINING: My buddy is in this guild and wanted me to join. So I figured, why not!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:11 pm
NAME: Alexis
APPEARANCE: um...human...on the outside....death on the inside
FAV. BANDS: AFI, Dir En Grey, Korn, Marilyn Manson
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: arts...all of them...
PERSONALITY: nice until you mess up big with me
PET PEEVES: bad grammar...and idiots
LIKES/DISLIKES: ask me
REASON FOR JOINING: to meet people more like me  

GOTHokittyoPUNK

Morrigan The Raveness

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:30 pm
NAME: Corbeau
APPEARANCE:
User Image
FAV. BANDS: The Cure, The Smiths, Siouxsie & The Banshess, Bauhaus, Joy Division, Voltaire...Dresden Dolls...
SEXUALITY: Bisexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: painfully single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: reading, writing (yes mostly horribly angsty poems...), being with friends, listening to music, sitting along in the dark...blah blah..
PERSONALITY: Im fairly anti-social/misanthropic, shy, and quiet in person...online I tend to be more confident, kinda bitchy if you rub me the wrong way..but other than that Im quite friendly to people I like, and I love a good discussion!!
PET PEEVES: Ignorance, chat-speak, most of humanity....parakeets...
LIKES/DISLIKES: hmm...I love music and art and my friends, and I dislike most people, because they just grate on me...I hate ignorant and closed minded people...I tolerate little from said people...
REASON FOR JOINING: Eh..seemed like the thing to do...it seemed more low key than other gothic guilds on gaia...some of them are rather snobby...pshaw... xp

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games