Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:22 am

*drops the box and hides it behind the tree as he hears the Icecream-man's voice drawing nearer* eek

Gahh!! gotto run, see ya! *runs for his life* gonk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:23 am
EndlessDreamer
cherryblossom_chan
finally your awake...i alway see ya' with ramen..which is funny

Endless chuckled and blush. "It's not my fault. It's *****'s fault. The whole Dreamer clan suffers for what he did."
who's the *****'s n.n? ... im lost *.*??  

cherryblossom_chan

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:50 am
cherryblossom_chan
EndlessDreamer
cherryblossom_chan
finally your awake...i alway see ya' with ramen..which is funny

Endless chuckled and blush. "It's not my fault. It's *****'s fault. The whole Dreamer clan suffers for what he did."
who's the *****'s n.n? ... im lost *.*??

***** is a friend. He took something important from my carrie. He's in this guild. He just wont join the academy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:57 pm
dameon walks in tired from over exertion." heh..." he has a gib smile on his face. he can finally do it. but the fact is after acomplishing running around the lake with out being breathless, he trained on and prefected his chisengan, and has nearly perfected his windblade technique." heh.." he switched weights to 350 and tried to do it again, the being breathless thing, but got really tired. 2 days straight no sleep, just meditation." heh." he passes out.  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:49 pm
hellspawn~lucien
dameon walks in tired from over exertion." heh..." he has a gib smile on his face. he can finally do it. but the fact is after acomplishing running around the lake with out being breathless, he trained on and prefected his chisengan, and has nearly perfected his windblade technique." heh.." he switched weights to 350 and tried to do it again, the being breathless thing, but got really tired. 2 days straight no sleep, just meditation." heh." he passes out.

"Excuse me Cherry." Endless then disappears and reappears next to Dameons body. Ha! Fainted eh? He must've over did it. I'll poke him with this stick. Endless starts poking him with a conviently placed stick.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:42 pm
*wakes up where he had fallen asleep on the academy building wall...he yawns and then searches his body over* Gah!!! My wallet!!! My money!!! *Stands up to quickly and falls down but gets back up* Not again!!!  

DarkFoxRyu

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:59 pm
She leans out the window of the academy hearing the freaking Ryu as he gets up, falls then gets up again and looked at him leaning against the windowsil. "Ne...whats going on?" Polio asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:43 pm
One of Wind's legs can be seen from under his desk, moving periodically.

Unbeknownst to Wind, a tag has been placed ons his forehead in such a way that he can't see it, although what this tag reads will not be revealed yet...  

Windblade

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:33 am

*enters the academy grounds looking carefully around* ninja

hmm..no icecream-man in sight

*runs to the back of the tree where he hid the icecream box*

myyy prrrecioussssss 4laugh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:09 am
dameon spins up and kicks at his poker releasing a volley of poison tipped kunai." that will show you to mess with me you hoodlum...oh it was just you endless. he retracts the kunai to his body." heh, time to go train some more i guess, unless someone wants to fight me..."  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:50 am
Endless sighs as the Dameon puts back the kunai. "Sure, Ill fight you. I wanted to see how much stronger you become. Under one condition. No genjutsu. twisted "  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:20 am
" fine no genjutus." he takes out a costume and puts it on. it looks and smells like ramen. dameon even has a big bowl of ramen in his hands." heh lets go."  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:36 am
Endless's jaw drops to the ground. "You sick bas-" Endless stops talking as the curse takes effect. Endless pounces on Dameon and starts to devour the Ramen. Damn him! This is such a dirty trick. Plus, this Ramen sucks!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:38 am
EndlessDreamer
Endless's jaw drops to the ground. "You sick bas-" Endless stops talking as the curse takes effect. Endless pounces on Dameon and starts to devour the Ramen. Damn him! This is such a dirty trick. Plus, this Ramen sucks!
" heh having fun eating my poisoned ramen? already you must be feeling the effects of the poison. light headedness, a tingling in your muscles. i love fast acting poisons.  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:44 am
hellspawn~lucien
EndlessDreamer
" heh having fun eating my poisoned ramen? already you must be feeling the effects of the poison. light headedness, a tingling in your muscles. i love fast acting poisons.

That explains the taste. I should recover from the poison in a minute. If only i could build up enough chakra to use that technique.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games