Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:25 pm
Unaware of the telepathic conversation going on around her, Rachel teased Arianna. "Afraid we'd beat you?" She asked, poking Arianna's shoulder.

Stephen chuckled under his breath at Cya's greeting, but he felt his cheeks burn when all the attention was drawn to him. "I'm sorry, I had to talk to Mr. Baker." He said quickly, handing the teacher his forged note. He waved a quick goodbye to the young couple and went to his seat in the back of the classroom.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:31 pm
Estelluna grinned, Yeah. Becareful we don't go in circles.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:49 pm
"No, trying to prove that I'm not a sissy like you think I am" Arianna retorted, poking her back.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:37 pm
Ona sat on a chair located in the office. She sighed. It's so quiet, she thought. All she could hear was the soft clicking of the keyboard as the secretary's fingers flew over the keys and the occasional ring of the phone.
She opened her backpack and felt around for her copy of Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. She couldn't read it, but enjoyed the feel of the delicate pages beneath her fingers. Besides, she already knew the story by heart, just like every other Shakespeare play. When she was a child, she had her friends and family read them aloud to her during their free time.
She stroked the page.
"But soft, what light through yonder window breaks
It is the east, and Juliet is the sun..."

U P H i G H onthe d L

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:17 pm
"Rachel, do you care particularly where we hunt? Estelluna had this new spot in mind." Karissa presented the offer to her friend casually, because she'd never agree if she knew the real reason - they wanted to keep her as far away from the boy Stephen as possible.

Cya and Zane moved back to their seats at the front of the classroom. Their books and Zane's notes lay untouched. In a few minutes, Zane had caught up to the teacher's lecture with the aid of the writing on the overhead projector.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:15 pm
Estelluna turned to her, I figured near Montana, it's far, but that's what we want right? She asked.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:54 pm
"Sounds like fun. I've been wanting to go somewhere new to hunt" Arianna offered.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:41 pm
Rachel raised her eyebrows suspiciously, but agreed nonetheless. Her friends not only knew what was best for her, but they would also keep her from going back even if she wanted to, which she did, at the moment, truth be told. "Alright. If you can guarantee predators, we can go wherever you guys want." She said with a small, sad smile.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:50 pm
"Okay, Estelluna, lead the way," Karissa said quickly, upon Rachel's agreement.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:42 am
Arianna hugged her friend. "It's ok sweetheart, everything is going to be ok" Arianna promised, hugging her close in a motherly embrace.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:27 pm
It'll be alright. Estelluna soothed, they came upon a river near the forest, and Estelluna gave a laughing bark. Hope that running water myth isn't true. She joked.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:34 pm
'I've never heard that myth. What is it Estelluna?' Arianna asked, curious as ever.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:36 pm
"Some silly human in the past thought we could be stopped by mere running water," Karissa chuckled. "Or no invitation at the door. As if that would prevent us from entering a home."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:29 pm
Arianna laughed outright. "They seriously believed that. Alrighty, it's like those myths about us burning in the sun" Arianna commented.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:57 pm
Oh crap...I forgot about that sliver bullet myth...Estelluna frowned depressed, Let's hope they're no rich hunters out.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff