Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:01 pm
Sira closed his eye's slowly opening the restraint's on the seal. He wanted to do it slow enough that neither Sasori or Deidara noticed the rise in chakra. Not immediately at least. After a few minutes, the kunai now pressing into his neck the seal disappeared from his shoulder. He closed and opened his eye's, switching from gray to violet. He burned through the chakra strings and stood up straight. 'I'm sorry Reks.. But if she wants to stay with them then I'm gonna have to kill her.' He lunged at Fuyu before Sasori or Deidara could do anything. Knocking her onto the ground he pulled out three senbon.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:39 pm
Reks ran up and knocked Sira off Fuyu. "Leave her alone!" He yelled, then charging at Sasori, dodging the chakara strings and jumping behind him.  

Batjesusman

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:40 pm
Sero was hiding outside."What the heck is that idiot doing!" Sero jumped in a kicked Reks in the face and knocked him out.Sorry man, had to do it.Sero was then intangeled in a chakra web."Dang it!" Sero couldn't move, not even in his jinjouriki mode, could he move. Sasori then took off his coat to show what he really was...a PUPPET. "I have never used myself except when I joined the Akatsuki and with Sakura-chan...now what shall I make you do? How about die!" Sero could see it happening. Sasori moved his fingers and Sero started twisting around like he shoudn't. "Ga..." Sero callasped before he finished the sentence...lifeless.

((dang...u no i have to say, Reks REALLY likes Fuyu to do something like that...but what about ME...oh well i'll survive *looks at RP character* Uhh i take that back))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:15 pm
after Saiya was done w/ here ramen she went out looking around and exploring since she has just arrived from a long trip from traveling from village to village to reach here for training."Hmm....Sen were do u think we should go now?" "Uh i duno why dont we try looking around for people to talk to."Sen said trying to convince Saiya to meet new people since she was shy all the time.  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:27 pm
((ya sayuki, im guessin that u havent RP'ed before?))

Sero layed lifeless."Huh, he was easier than I thought. Now it's time for that othe..."BOOM! Sero dissapeared."What!?But how?" Sero appeared again behind Sasori. "Man I cannot believe you feel for that one!" Sero kicked Sasori in the face, sending him flying into a wall, sending him through another house.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:34 pm
Sira grunted standing up slowly. He cursed under his breath, blood dripping down his arm where Reks had kicke him. He stood up straight the wound soon healing. He looked over at Deidara ignoring Fuyu for the moment seeing that Reks wouldn't let him attack her. "Hmm... Attacking me now, un?" Deidara smirking dug in his pockets and pulled out three clay bombs. "Well you're in for a rude awakening." He tossed the bombs straight at Sira.
They burnt to cinders as they made contact with his skin. His violet eye's turned to slits. "Nice try.."  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:01 pm
Fuyu backed up against a wall, holding her head. Trying to decide weather to stay with the Akatsuki or not. Her friends had tried to convince her so many times to stay, but she was so bent on staying that she didn't listen. She looked at everyone and made her decision. "Deidara... stop. Come with me to find Sasori..." She said looking at him grimly. Deidara nodded and went outside to look for Sasori. They found him standing over Sero. They jumped onto the roof of the house, and Sasori and Deidara jumped off into the distance a little later, with out Fuyu. Fuyu jumped down, her Akatsuki cloak on the ground. She ran and hugged Reks. "I've mad up my mind..." She said slightly starting to cry, "I'm staying with you..."

((I have made up my mind!!! Fuyu shall stay... with the side of good!))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:02 pm
Sero was fed up. These Akatsuki would not leave him alone. They had to be put down...sadly Fuyu must also. "I am tired of you Akatsuki follwoing us..." purple chakra grew from Sero's skin. "Taking one of our friends and turning them evil..." The chakra kept growing. "...and trying to kill us...it is time we end this!" Suddenly the chakra grew onto his skin, giving him an extra layer of protection. Sero got on all fours. The chakra was moving by itself. "I...will...put...you...all...DOWN!" Then Sero flashed behind Deidara, kicking straight in the chin, sending him straight up. Then Sero flashed up a couple meters and grabed hold of Deidara and started to twirl down to the ground. Then Sero and Deidara made contact with the ground.

((yes i no, thats Lee's move and YAY FUYU'S STAYING WITH US!!!^_^ good shall prevail!!!))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:15 pm
"F...Fuyu..." reks said, hugging her. "A..Are you sure?" He said, making sure this wasn't a dream, tears now rolling down his cheeks.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:18 pm
Fuyu nodded, hugging him closer. "I'm sorry for the pain I caused everyone..." She said looking at Sira. "But it feels so good to be back in your arms again..." Fuyu said looking up and blushing at Reks.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:22 pm
Sira smiled slightly as the phoenix was sealed back away. To lay dormant until the next time Akatsuki happened to attack. He wondered when they would notice that Fuyu had quit. Couldn't be too hard, especially when they saw shewasn't fighting along side them. His body suddenly felt weak as the power the phoenix had been lending him faded. His knees buckled beneath him as he sank to his knees suddenly really tired.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:33 pm
"*Cough cough*" Sero looked up. Deidara was gone. He must have survived...but barley.Sero looked all around and saw Fuyu and Reks hugging. "Ok she's back." Sero looked around and sa he destroyed a house. Sero jumped over with Sira and the others "Yea, sorry about the house. Ha-ha." Sero looked at Fuyu. "It's nice to have you back Fuyu."  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:47 pm
Fuyu broke the embrace with Reks and wiped his tears. She looked at Sero "It's good to be back..." She said, looking at the house. "What happened to my house?" Fuyu asked, sort of suprised. She turned and walked over to Sira who was sitting on the floor, looking really tired. "Are you alright Sira?" Fuyu said kneeling down next to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:52 pm
Reks kneeled down with Fuyu, happy she was back now. Admete must have sensed that there was no more danger and crawled out from under the couch and ran up to Fuyu.  

Batjesusman

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:53 pm
Sira nodded lifting himself up into a kneeling position. "Yeah I'm okay, just tired.." He replied his strength building back up. He looked at the house observing the damage done to it. "It's okay the damage can be fixed.." He smiled at Fuyu glad she was back. He hugged her gently, "Glad you're back.." He said before letting her go.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games