Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:50 pm
"Marks? Ahh... i've seen them before.. though until now, they never had a liking to my flesh... (this is me, throwing blindingly at the darkness XD) " he says. He looks at the dark figure for a moment. "I believe you know him?" he says, and wonders what kind of language he spoke on.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:54 pm
The four bolts all missed their mark. The creature hit the ground and jumped towards Nightbane. Suddenly the dark figure launched itself from the woods onto the creature and with a black blade pierces the monster in it's heart. The creature dies and the figure disappears and reappears next to Nightbane. "Thanks Shadow." The shadow disappears. Nightbane goes up to Tomoe and helps her up, "Sorry about that. I thought I heard something and...well I am notorious for things chasing me. Sorry I'm involving you guys in this."  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:57 pm
Tomoe stands up with his help. "Thanks... it's alright.. don't wory... things like these happen all the time...." she stares at his shadow. "That was cool, you know!" she said smiling slightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:57 pm
Looking at Juno, "Marks are targets...prey if you will. See I am a bounty hunter and the marks are what I am after." Nightbane summons up the shadow again, "This is my shadow. He fights as well as me however cannot use any projectiles (a shadow cannot split itself) but it can use my blades. However if it is struck at it disappears and it takes energy to summon it..."  

irishdawg69

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:59 pm
"Uh yeah I guess it's kinda cool...again I'm real sorry about this." Nightbane suddenly realizes he is making friends with these people. Ah..I can't do this. I can't endanger more people, enough's enough...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:00 pm
Juno, crouching with his sword at hand, admires the quickness of Nightbane's actions. "Nice... not only did you percieve the monster and you eliminated it on sight, you also have good aim with the crossbow.. and your very own summoned monster that resides within you." he says, getting up. "Thanks for covering Tomoe there... i shouldn't fase out like this. Hey...those Marks... they're exactly the type of monsters those Radicals had within their camp..." he says, rubbing his chin a bit.  

AxelNekko

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:01 pm
Juno adds: "Even if you did miss the target, you calculated his movements in a jiffy. (just in case lol)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:02 pm
"Uh thanks." Nightbane is grateful that his cloak still hid his face and could not be seen blushing. "Uh sorry of my lack of terminology but what are Radicals or who are they?"  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:03 pm
Tomoe croses her arms and looks at Nightbane. "Well... you saved my life, and I owe you one.... do you have a place to stay? You could stay at my daddy's castle..... I'm sure he wont mind," she said, smiling softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:08 pm
"Oh... Radicals.... they're a group of differnet racial people bent on eliminating the protective grid on the Lynus Forest, made by Merlin himself... " he says it, over his shoulder, checking the grass where the mosnter was and the crossbow arrows are. "Wow... hot dog damn." he thinks to himself, standing up again. "They use your 'marks', i like to call them the ;Shadow Puppets', to destroy marked people. So don't feel too bad... if he came here to attack Tomoe, he must've also wanted her. So you're not alone in this!" (his way of rationalizing things is a tad bit in the wee idiot side XD) he says, putting his weapon back in it's place.

"You know.. i think this conversation will be less uncomfortable, and dangerous if we're caught again, if we put our clothes back on, don't cha think Tomoe?" he says, giving her the look of "it's time".

While he puts his own clothes back, and hands Tomoe hers, he says "Well what do you know.. you're notoris for having things chasing you, and i'm notorius for creating reasons for things to chase me too. Heh... what a small world.."  

AxelNekko

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:09 pm
Nightbane pondered a bit of what he should do next. "Uh your daddy's castle...No I don't have a place to stay...but refresh my memory is it a vampiric or a werewolf area?" Nightbane felt nervous. Vampires, such as the one that attacked me were less kind to him then the werewolves if that was imaginable. Hybrids were hated by everyone...or at least in my case.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:11 pm
"Heh, yeah small world." Nightbane couldn't help looking at the sky...one small world in the mix of many big ones.  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:13 pm
She grinned slightly and grabbed her clothes. "Yeah.... I'm Valdamt's daughter, what did ya expect?" she said to Juno, smiling slightly. She looks over to Nightbane. "Well, its a Vampiric area, but don't worry, we're hybrid friendly. Juno's a hybrid too, and yet he's welcome, so don't fear. Daddy's only mean when someone tries to hurt his daughters... or his pride," she said, laughing slightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:17 pm
Nightbane tried to smile but it wouldn't come out. He said, "You haven't seen what I look like." Looking at Juno Nightbane comments, "At least Juno has a somewhat normal appearance. I'm..." Nightbane sighs and turns his back on them for a bit.  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:20 pm
Tomoe tilted her head curiously. "Hey... don't worry about it! We don't really care about appearences! Heck, I have cat ears and a tail! I don't even know where they came from, since me and Bella are twins, and she doesn't have cat-like attributes..." Tomoe said, as she kept getting dressed.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games