Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:10 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Yoshimitsu_greatof_Itatly
walks around the island lookin for every one else

[you should see what i have posted as should you the-dark--- it looks like you havent redt that they all was in a metal castle and such... Damn... go back a couple of pages and see what i wrote about the place... and in the future... PLEASE read everything...!]

(ok but how many pages do i need to go bak)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:10 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
Aprilbaby1
"right" she looks around "well ill be leaving now"

"ya but not wit out this"
jumps at her and
kisses her, then jumps out the window
"cya lata"
she stood there, shocked and speechless

mark walks in and said "who are you talking to"
she blinks several times and snapps back to reality "what?"

"who are you talking to"
"oh, no one" she said smiling "where is everyone?"  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:12 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
The Android leads Sam To were everyone was at
"I miss everything dont I?"
you missed kevin fall over and drool becouse an android turned into a naked women
Sam looks down She is holding somthing in her hand "Yeah I did miss A lot...And Kevin...I Hate you" She goes and sits down in a chair she stares at the item in her hand
soren:i can understand a little anger but hate?
kevin:something wrong you look down
Sam still looking at the item "No, I hate the peverted side of him, No I dont think nothing is wrong"

soren:aww come on its funny if a little annoying at times
kevin:its not my fault

She lauph's, Then she opens The item and a little lulaby comes on Sam Hums along to it
"Yeah it is pretty funny"
She still stares at item it looks as if she is about to cry  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:12 pm
Wacram Glaziuz

[you should see what i have posted as should you the-dark--- it looks like you havent redt that they all was in a metal castle and such... Damn... go back a couple of pages and see what i wrote about the place... and in the future... PLEASE read everything...!]

[6-10 ... omg, im sorry for big red text smile thank you for doing so... and it seems like ive missed some posts ... like what the hell? Penguin... how can you come from your castle to a isle waay to far away for anyone to just pop up on?]  

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:14 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Sam looks down She is holding somthing in her hand "Yeah I did miss A lot...And Kevin...I Hate you" She goes and sits down in a chair she stares at the item in her hand
Sam still looking at the item "No, I hate the peverted side of him, No I dont think nothing is wrong"

She lauph's, Then she opens The item and a little lulaby comes on Sam Hums along to it
she walks over to them "its not funny" she said crossing her arms "that android turned into me naked, i dont think thats funny at all"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:14 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

soren:you look sad
soren listens to the music
kevinLits sounds nice  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:15 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Wacram Glaziuz

[6-10 ... omg, im sorry for big red text smile thank you for doing so... and it seems like ive missed some posts ... like what the hell? Penguin... how can you come from your castle to a isle waay to far away for anyone to just pop up on?]

(ok)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:17 pm
[this is how i described the castle for thoose who didnt see it

*as they came up to the castle, it wasnt there at first, but after some seconds it was rendered fully, it was a metal castle, shining in bright light and it was in a rather nice design, the form was like a tower, only that the tower was expanding outwards, as long as it could, seeming to stand un naturally, and there was bolts all over the place, and there was no way in... it looked like, but then a bridge of light got rendered before their eyes, looking like it was only glass, though it was a more firm metal that was ethernal*]  

Wacram Glaziuz

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:17 pm
He sat down in the middle of the forest, yawning. "That android hasn't talked to me in awhile, maybe it left," he said, a little cheerful.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:18 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

kevinLits sounds nice

A tear falls onto it "Mhm" Then She wip[es her eyes with one eye and A little Heart locket can be seen
Its gold and in the center An Angels wings and a Dimond  

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:20 pm
she walked around thinking, she looked around exploring  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:22 pm
Repressed Memories
He sat down in the middle of the forest, yawning. "That android hasn't talked to me in awhile, maybe it left," he said, a little cheerful.

*the Android said:*

"no i cant leave, becouse now im one with you... and therefor i only live to serve you and if silence is what you want i will give it to you"

[Repressed memories... you can now control it urself... it cant be taken out in any way yet... it is now only loyale to you! biggrin twisted ]  

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:25 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

kevinLits sounds nice

A tear falls onto it "Mhm" Then She wip[es her eyes with one eye and A little Heart locket can be seen
Its gold and in the center An Angels wings and a Dimond

kevin walk sup and looks at the box
soren:was that from some one you cared about  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:25 pm
"Ahhhh this sucks! I do'nt want something living inside me," he said, sighing. "Oh well, I'll live...now I need to figure out what I should do," he said, thinking.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:26 pm
she ran her hand along the wall humming softly, she looked around, walking down the dark hallway  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games